Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E08: Predators

Airing on March 17, 2020:

When a domineering man and his girlfriend embark on a terrifying multi-state killing spree, the team races to find a pattern behind the deranged couple’s seemingly random acts of extreme violence. Jess worries he’s being left out of Tali’s life when he finds out his daughter has already won an award at school.

This was a good episode, disturbing and somewhat gruesome but good. I like the format of the show and I liked watching how it played out, this villain was extremely unlikable and sadistic, making the episode more intense. 

I did wonder how they found out the identity of Raelynn, that didn’t make sense to me. 

Lacroix was really good with the pastor who had been assaulted by the psychopath. 

I’m looking forward to the crossover next week. 

• Love 1

This is a pretty crappy show, but this episode really takes the biscuit man.

Mom/Ho was the most cardboard cutout character I've ever seen. The acting was horrible,  but the actress was limited by a terrible script. She didn't offer a discount to the cops and that is all.

How do you walk up on someone in their own kitchen, pull out that shitty little OTF switchblade, and expect to walk out of there in one piece? Well, maybe because they were be laughing so hard they couldn't whip out a $10 cleaver and hack you to pieces in three seconds? Only explanation.

It's no wonder they are doing the crossover with Maggie/OA - they must desperately need something to save them from extinction!

Don't know how much more of this rubbish I'm going to take.

9 hours ago, Xeliou66 said:

I did wonder how they found out the identity of Raelynn, that didn’t make sense to me. 

Her face was on the doorbell cam and the prints were on the bike.

1 hour ago, Netfoot said:

How do you walk up on someone in their own kitchen, pull out that shitty little OTF switchblade, and expect to walk out of there in one piece?

Also, Ronnie took the pastor's gun. Curious how they found it or knew a gun is in the church. Maybe the benevolent pastor took it out and somehow thought Ronnie needed it more than him.

Ronnie's mom wasn't shook the first time the FBI showed up but the second time now her "eyebrows" were raised???!!!

Why couldn't the FBI use the "body heat scanners" when they were searching the boarded up homes? I guess it was too early in the show.

Don't worry Beau, I didn't hear Raelynn's joke and could tell it wasn't funny too!  And she bounced the next day. Unreal!

I was hoping the FBI agent took the blindfold and put it over Raelynn's mouth!

Dick Wolf must have a secret deal to promote "Walmart" in all his shows!!!!

Edited by mxc90
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, icemiser69 said:

That is some pretty horribly written shit.

Uh-huh.  Writing is rubbish, characters are cartoony. Villeins aren't twirling their moustaches and saying 'Egad!' and that is all.  

Edited by Netfoot
Formatting STILL doesn't know a full-stop is followed by TWO spaces...
  • Love 1

Stopped watching after the first murder.

12 hours ago, MerBearHou said:

I thought I was back watching “Criminal Minds” which I left due to the over-the-top brutality.  

Me too. Slaveringly showing every stomach-turning detail, much of which was directed at women.

• Love 1

This episode was way too dark for me. I have no desire to watch this kind of depravity. 

Moreover, I'm still not warming up to any of the Team with the exception of the Indian brother-in-law. It's telling that I do not know any of their names but for Jess. 

• Love 3