Type keyword(s) to search

Evil Twins: Days Stars in Other Roles

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

So here I am, like a weirdo, watching the Another World cast reunion special that aired on SoapNet in 2003 for the...fourth time (?) and suddenly, who do I see showing up as the final guest to surprise hostess Linda Dano?

Jackee 🤨

....she was on Another World too?

Holy moly, she was even more high energy and abrasive then too. I guess I'll be more tolerant of Paulina now.

I must have never watched the special to the end before. Survival instinct.

Yes she played Lily and I liked her more than Paulina. Paulina’s best scenes are with Chanel

On 3/26/2023 at 7:51 AM, rcc said:

I will watch for 5 minutes and if she huffs and puffs through her scenes click. See enough of that on Days.

She was on for like two minutes and had a couple of lines. It was a good movie

• Like 1

Not exactly other roles, but eight current and former stars were on The Weakest Link tonight: Bryan Datillo (Lucas), Zach Tinker (ex-Sonny), Galen Gering (Rafe), Lindsay Arnold (ex-Allie), Eric Martsolf (Brady), Martha Madison (ex-Belle), Tina Huang (Melinda), and Victoria Konefal (ex-Ciara).  And let's just say that . . . they're all lucky to have what acting skills they do, because their trivia skills were less than adequate.

Zach went out first, much to his dismay.  He was followed by Lindsay, Bryan, Victoria (who got a round as the strongest link and otherwise flew under the radar very well till her final round), Tina (who went out her very first round as the weakest link), and Galen (who was actually the strongest link in his final round).

Eric and Martha made the final round, and Martha managed to win.  She received $40,000 for her charity, World Central Kitchen.  But Jane Lynch upped it by an extra $10,000 for a total of $50,000.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, Rodney said:

Not exactly other roles, but eight current and former stars were on The Weakest Link tonight: Bryan Datillo (Lucas), Zach Tinker (ex-Sonny), Galen Gering (Rafe), Lindsay Arnold (ex-Allie), Eric Martsolf (Brady), Martha Madison (ex-Belle), Tina Huang (Melinda), and Victoria Konefal (ex-Ciara).  And let's just say that . . . they're all lucky to have what acting skills they do, because their trivia skills were less than adequate.

Zach went out first, much to his dismay.  He was followed by Lindsay, Bryan, Victoria (who got a round as the strongest link and otherwise flew under the radar very well till her final round), Tina (who went out her very first round as the weakest link), and Galen (who was actually the strongest link in his final round).

Eric and Martha made the final round, and Martha managed to win.  She received $40,000 for her charity, World Central Kitchen.  But Jane Lynch upped it by an extra $10,000 for a total of $50,000.

I watched, it was fun, I liked all the bantering back & forth, and with World Central Kitchen being much in the news these past few days, it was nice to see Martha win money for them...WCK does so much good work..

• Like 2
  • Love 3

I was looking up New Tate and here's an interview he did when he was 16-ish. Adorable!

I really want to give this guy a chance because I've always got a soft spot for child stars trying to transition into adulthood and keep a career going past their sell-by date. It's not easy, and there are so many horror stories. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
On 4/2/2024 at 10:01 PM, Rodney said:

In other words: imho : what a bunch of dummies😄Lindsay Arnold & Galen especially stood out. You can’t say it was stage fright, just lack of intelligence. 

• LOL 3

So apparently Eileen Davidson is playing a character - Ashley - with DID, aka, Multiple Personalities?

...I thought Ashley was her "boring" daytime character? I thought she saved that kind of stuff for DAYS?

Josh G is headwriting the other show though, so maybe he wanted to take a stab at using Eileen's talent for playing different personalities sharing the same appearance?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

So apparently Eileen Davidson is playing a character - Ashley - with DID, aka, Multiple Personalities?

...I thought Ashley was her "boring" daytime character? I thought she saved that kind of stuff for DAYS?

Josh G is headwriting the other show though, so maybe he wanted to take a stab at using Eileen's talent for playing different personalities sharing the same appearance?

It's not a success, or at least not for me.  ED is doing her best but the writing for her Y&R DID storyline really stinks.  

I love seeing her on that show, especially since she comes and goes from it nowadays instead of being on it all the time.  Usually she's terrific but this time she's got so little to work with and not enough storyline backup to make us care.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
19 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Compared to Kristen she is.  Kristen is just an evil cartoon character(that Eileen made better than she was tbh) that's way past her expiration date Ashley is at least grounded in reality most of the time.  While ED played a variety of characters on this show they weren't multiple personalities not the same. 

I have to admit I'm surprised they didn't give Sharon this story given her history(but then again JG doesn't care for character so..) 

• Like 2
11 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

Isn't Josh Griffith the one obsessed with teen rape storylines? Faith Newman should be terrified. 

Luckily, the character is currently offscreen.

3 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Oh geez, did Josh do the Chase Ciara rape?

That happened in 2016 so my guess is yes? Although I thought Dena was writing at that point I don't recall.