Type keyword(s) to search

Evil Twins: Days Stars in Other Roles

• Start Topic

Speaking of Y&R I like that they make tribute episodes for significant anniversaries to longstanding characters/actors on this show while they are still here. 

I did wish that Susan (Julie) made a cameo in today's episode as she played Lauren's mother Joanna. However it was nice to see her in flashbacks.

On 1/27/2023 at 9:08 PM, FnkyChkn34 said:

Zach Tinker is joining Fire Country on CBS on Friday nights.

Just saw Zach on "Fire Country", which I dont usually watch but was on after the Football game...he plays a new firefighter...so far, he seems to be doing pretty good.

• Like 4

Beth and Lujack on Guiding Light. I seriously get why Judi Evans lights up whenever she's around Vincent Irizarry. He's got something, even when he was just a goofy-looking kid.

It kind of would have been fun to have had Adrienne date Deimos, although a lot of times the chemistry doesn't transfer over. 

It sure as shit did though for Stefan and Katherine on General Hospital, though!

Stefan Cassadine is far, far, far sexier than Steve Johnson ever will be, though. LOL

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, brisbydog said:

Spartacus sequel coming. Dan's character was one of the few  survivors. Wonder if he'll be back 

It's possible. They get a lot of downtime in exchange for filming multiple episodes a week, don't they?

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

I have enjoyed Matt in other roles although they tend to be much darker than current Jack and based on the description this sounds a lot like 1987-1990 version of Jack(the best one). 

This could've easily been a Days holiday movie with one of their kids if Jack/Jennifer were estranged that is.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I have enjoyed Matt in other roles although they tend to be much darker than current Jack and based on the description this sounds a lot like 1987-1990 version of Jack(the best one). 

I liked his role on One Life to Live as a serial killer.

Watching season 6 of True Blood where Stacy Haiduk (in brunette form) was completely nude with a bucket of KFC in a crappy motel. Now I will forever see Susan naked and eating chicken and mumbling about vampires.  Someone please pass the brain bleach. 

• LOL 3

I saw Charles Shaughnessy in an old episode of Modern Family it was a bit part. I didn't recognize him at first till I heard him speak.

Also Greg Rikaart in another episode.

Edited by CanaryFan98
13 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Jackee Harry and Lamon Archey are going to be in a Lifetime movie tonight(other soap alums Dan Gauthier and Tuc Watkins also in it). 

Jackée Harry on Twitter: "TONIGHT on @LifetimeTV: #EveryBreathSheTakes 🔥 https://t.co/2gJp0WVUR1" / Twitter

I will watch for 5 minutes and if she huffs and puffs through her scenes click. See enough of that on Days.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

@WendyCR72I love dead mall/dead retail videos. I remember those Psychic Friends Network infomercials too. I'm about 10yrs younger than you so I was still kind of young enough to wonder why so many soap actors/actresses and Dionne Warwick were so weirdly interested in psychics. I mean I knew they were getting paid to be on the infomercials at the same time though I didn't know soap people who weren't stars of the shows were paid so much less.

Steve was still pretty new to the GH scene back then so the money offered to appear was probably attractive. Seeing him though made me think that was probably a big part of what made shilling that MLM crap to his fans seem like an ok thing to do quite a few years later.

• Like 2
(edited)

I saw one of 80's slashers named "Terror Night" which featured John Ireland and Cameron Mitchell and Alan Hale Jr. and Aldo Ray and in a cameo. Suprisingly, a young Staci Greason also starred in it and this must had been her first actual screen acting project. She did a fairly acceptable job with the predictable plot and one-dimentional writing. It also helped that her character wasn't one of those shallow and brainless high school or college students in horror flicks lol. One last thing, SG also got to interact with JI in "Terror Night".

https://vk.com/video-155313350_456240308 (this is the link to the english version that wasn't age-restricted unlike youtube)

2023-07-05154140.png.6f703c46ecff4b3756bf8e63c366d6cd.png

Edited by Guest
editing and fixing

I'm watching through the first and only season of "I Love That For You" and Theo - the one we liked most as an adult - just popped out of a mammogram van and then had sex with Jenifer Lewis. His appearance lasted all of 8 seconds total.

The show got canceled, BTW.

We won't blame Theo for that.

• LOL 2
On 1/27/2023 at 9:08 PM, FnkyChkn34 said:

Zach Tinker is joining Fire Country on CBS on Friday nights.

I got to his first episode so far. I didn't recognize him at first because he was clean shaven. 

It's a good show. I wasn't sure if I would like it at first but it grabbed my attention since the pilot plus it's an original concept because I don't think I have seen a TV show like this before. There's usually a doctor/lawyer/cop drama and this is a bit different than that.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I got to his first episode so far. I didn't recognize him at first because he was clean shaven. 

It's a good show. I wasn't sure if I would like it at first but it grabbed my attention since the pilot plus it's an original concept because I don't think I have seen a TV show like this before. There's usually a doctor/lawyer/cop drama and this is a bit different than that.

I want to catch it because I think Max Thieriot is awesome but man there are just too many shows. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
36 minutes ago, methodwriter85 said:

I want to catch it because I think Max Thieriot is awesome but man there are just too many shows. 

This show is On Demand so I have been watching one episode per day. I like him and I don’t think I saw him in anything else before. I was pleasantly surprised to see Billy Burke and Kevin Alejandro in it as well. Given the strike you may have that time. 

Okay, not a "role", but the YT Family Feud account has posted a Celebrity Family Feud segment in honor of Paul Reubens, a.k.a. Pee Wee Herman.

His team consisted of Jackée Harry [and S. Epatha Merkerson, Lt. Anita Van Buren on Law & Order and former co-star of Herman's on Pee Wee Playhouse in the '80s!] among others.

The setup is different as each are behind their own podiums/thinking this was during COVID. Enjoy!

• Like 2
On 3/9/2023 at 11:59 PM, Peanut6711 said:

Watching season 6 of True Blood where Stacy Haiduk (in brunette form) was completely nude with a bucket of KFC in a crappy motel. Now I will forever see Susan naked and eating chicken and mumbling about vampires.  Someone please pass the brain bleach. 

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 4

Peter Porte (Dimitri) was back to his Hallmark roots in Saturday’s movie Notes of AutumnHe actually got to play a gay character with an actual love interest. 

Watching now and his love interest’s name is Leo (Luke McFarlane). 😂

Edited by DanaMB
  • LOL 1
18 hours ago, JarlenaFan2023 said:

What's everyone's favorite project that Deidre Hall's done outside DAYS?  Mine is either "Our House" or her autobiographical movie "Never Say Never: The Deidre Hall Story".

I enjoyed her on "Our House"...a nice family show..

• Love 1

So here I am, like a weirdo, watching the Another World cast reunion special that aired on SoapNet in 2003 for the...fourth time (?) and suddenly, who do I see showing up as the final guest to surprise hostess Linda Dano?

Jackee 🤨

....she was on Another World too?

Holy moly, she was even more high energy and abrasive then too. I guess I'll be more tolerant of Paulina now.

I must have never watched the special to the end before. Survival instinct.

• LOL 5