Type keyword(s) to search

Evil Twins: Days Stars in Other Roles

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

I had 100% forgotten that Jackée Harry (Aunt Paulina) was Rodney Dangerfield's assistant coach in the '90s sports comedy "Ladybugs"!  She looked great and was great in a movie that has not aged well AT ALL. 

I remember liking the movie as a kid(although I don't know how I'd feel about it now). Plus I would be reminded of how tragically Jonathan Brandis's life ended.

• Love 2
(edited)

High School Musical, the Musical, the Series put out a web page about the new characters on the show this season, including the character played by Olivia Rose Keegan.

I was shocked to see Andrew Barth Feldman is on the show.  He's the winner of the Jimmy Award for the best high school musical performer, and starred as Evan Hansen in the Broadway show.

https://d23.com/meet-the-new-kids-of-high-school-musical-the-musical-the-series/

Edited by RedElf
13 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

So she has 2 shows! Good for her! Unless the Partners in Rhyme thing feel through lol.

I think I saw her posting about it on her Instagram but it's pretty low profile compared to the new role.  (I'd even argue it's low profile compared to DOOL too but there's probably more career opportunities in doing a prime time show even if it's on a niche cable network.)

On 10/15/2021 at 2:42 PM, peachmangosteen said:

Christopher Sean (Paul) was in the first 2 eps of season 3 of You. I don't know if he's in anymore. It's a small role.

He was on NCIS Los Angeles the other night,

• Love 1

Vanessa Williams who played Valerie Grant is on a new show and based on the commercials promoting it,  she will play a closeted lesbian.. It is very rare to see that on a show these days..  TV shows often write about closeted gay males and their struggles, you very rarely get stories about lesbians and their specific struggles.  Everything always seems to default to males no matter what...

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Jaded said:

Vanessa is listed as being on six episodes of Showtime's The L Word: Generation Q this year. It's not a new show but she's new to it.

This show that I was referencing in my post above was on BET though.. Unless, she is playing lesbian characters on two different networks.  Vanessa is working and I am so happy for her..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

This show that I was referencing in my post above was on BET though.. Unless, she is playing lesbian characters on two different networks.  Vanessa is working and I am so happy for her..

I just saw she was in a web series named A Luv Tale: The Series where she plays a lesbian that's available on BET+.

Edited by Jaded
19 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

I liked Chandler in the Hallmark movie he was in tonight.  And then Roark Critchlow (ex-Mike) was in the Hallmark Hall of Fame movie.

I saw Chandler too, in "Next Stop, Christmas"...he was cute.  It was sort of a re-working of the "Polar Express" story.