Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, diebartdie said:

Oh dear lord please do not touch your face.

Oh god!!! I'm doomed! Lol!

Imagine though, we're not supposed to touch our faces but if i was a whisperer, wearing dead flesh would be completely acceptable. I think I'd take my chances with my filthy germy corona ridden hands.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, icemiser69 said:

Was there an explanation why Hilltop is being attacked?

I have no idea. I watch this and see colours and movement and utter darkness and fireballs and dozens of sheilds which appear to made from old metal oild drums or something (where did they get such a number of drums anyway?) and I have no clue what I'm watching anymore.

17 hours ago, tennisgurl said:

So at this point, Alpha is just trying to kill everyone to be a dick?

Yes, because people in dire, life-and-death situations who are living hand to mouth in the open and never knowing if another meal is coming or even have the most rudimentary shelter from severe weather think about nothing but being evil, just for the sake of being evil. Nothing else matters to them. If trains were still running, Awful would tie someone to the tracks just to show how evil she is. Dr. Dante saw all this wealth and lived in it, but it meant nothing to him because he was loyal to his bare subsistance lifestyle in the woods and to Awful. She and her gang would never dream of finding some abandoned houses and moving into them, planting a garden, building a fence, keeping animals -  not even 10 years post-ZA - because then how could they look so diabolically evil?

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

Dr. Dante saw all this wealth and lived in it, but it meant nothing to him because he was loyal to his bare subsistance lifestyle in the woods and to Awful.

Now, see, I could just about buy into the idea of people being crazy enough to follow Alpha because, well . . . they'd be crazy. But if in fact they are that crazy, they would not be able to pass themselves off as sane to the folks at Hilltop or Alexandria or wherever the hell Dante was. They wouldn't be able to infiltrate those communities and function as though they were still living in a normal world because they'd have to be pretty damn out of their minds to actually want to live the way Alpha and her followers do. 

Such is the dichotomy of this whole "Whisperers" concept.

But, hey, let's all go on Talking Dead and crow about how a certain camera angle was a throwback to an episode from Season 9 or other such nonsense. We don't care if it doesn't make sense so long as it looks cool, right?

Edited by iMonrey
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, icemiser69 said:

Catapult her into the middle of the herd.  While the herd is distracted they can all run away.  Nagen has a soft spot for Judith.  I am sure he would dive right in and try to save her.

I thought Alpha wanted Lydia protected?  Does she not know that Lydia is at Hilltop?

Your question just made me realize I'm feeble minded. I know the cave in preceded Daryl and Alpha getting injured. Lydia saved Daryl but how long was she roaming the woods watching everyone? Was she living in Alexandria previously? Without watching my recordings, I can't remember the time line of Beta playing whack-a-mole at Alexandria and the Negan/Alpha tryst. Beta walked/ran from Alexandria, made tar bombs with Whisperers, then coordinated the bomb attack at Hilltop. I have no sense of time and distance. Doesn't help that in the daylight, the rats came pouring out of the woods, but the horde doesn't arrive until night.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, icemiser69 said:

In her present condition she looks like a cross between The Joker and Bozo the Clown.   For whatever reason she looks dirtier than the rest of the Whisperers.   Her hair is all over the place, an unsightly mess.  I don't know why she hasn't washed her face and hair yet.  She had ample opportunity to do so before Hilltop was attacked.

Was there an explanation why Hilltop is being attacked?   I haven't heard one.

timburton.0.0.jpg

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, icemiser69 said:

Was there an explanation why Hilltop is being attacked?   I haven't heard one

Baldy wanted to add the Hilltoppers to her herd, which wouldn’t replace the number of Walkers or Whisperers lost in the attack 🤔

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
On 3/9/2020 at 12:51 PM, iMonrey said:

Is anyone else as sick of Eugene as I am? I'm just so over his dumb way of talking and his dumb mullet pony tail. I can't believe we've lost Rick, Carl, Glenn, Abe and Jesus but we still have freaking Eugene. 

How can he be so bloody stupid with this phone girlfriend of his? He doesn't know a single thing about her! It could all be a trap and you would think, that at this point of the game, this guy would certainly be a helluva lot smarter. I get that he's lonely but use your fucking head. You could get everybody killed. And why we're on Eugene, please cut that long stupid braid off. It looks beyond ridiculous.

On 3/10/2020 at 3:17 PM, Persnickety1 said:

I doubt if even Dame Judy Dench could make this character work with these writers at the helm.  

HILARIOUS!!!! Now I can't get the image out of my head! Queen Victoria encounters zombies!!! Coming soon to a theater near you!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1