Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E16: Welcome to the Hockey Game

jewel21
  • Start Topic

After Calvin enjoys attending a hockey game with Dave, Malcolm and Marty wonder if their neighbor is rubbing off too much on their dad; Tina decides to enjoy the perks that come with her "stardom" when she's mistaken for an A-list celebrity.

Airdate: 02/17/2020

3 minutes ago, incandescent said:

Man, that dude who played the hotel manager stays booked.

Because he's hilarious!

I was iffy on this show when it started, but it just keeps getting better.  The dance-off at the end had me rolling!  

And even though I saw it coming, I still howled when Calvin showed up in all his hockey attire and scared the shit out of Malcolm and Marty.

• Love 10

LoL, Gemma's aunt dressing up her cats for the holidays was such a cool one-line joke and Tina's reaction to it was perfect.

Even though it's been done before, Calvin entering the house in that mask just when his children were watching a horror movie was so funny! I loved Marty's over the top reaction haha.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Enjoyed this!  The hockey mask fright was so funny!

So, Dave and Calvin are at the hockey game, Tina and Gemma are in Vegas, and Marty and Malcolm are watching a scary movie.  Where's Grover - has he become the Chuck (from Happy Days)?

• LOL 5
39 minutes ago, zoey1996 said:

Enjoyed this!  The hockey mask fright was so funny!

So, Dave and Calvin are at the hockey game, Tina and Gemma are in Vegas, and Marty and Malcolm are watching a scary movie.  Where's Grover - has he become the Chuck (from Happy Days)?

It's twice now that I recall where all the characters were onscreen and there was no mention of him. Is he old enough to be left alone?

1 hour ago, jewel21 said:

It's twice now that I recall where all the characters were onscreen and there was no mention of him. Is he old enough to be left alone?

I think he's supposed to be around 8, so no. But I don't miss him, to be honest.

There were two callbacks to Cedric the Entertainer's comedy bits: the fighting in hockey and the dance battle. I fell the hell out with the dance battle.

I had the same thought Gemma did when Tina said she'd be found out when she sang: girl, you can sing, and these drunk white people won't know the difference. Ooops!

This is one of those shows that just makes you feel good to watch.

• Love 7

This was a good episode. I cracked up when Tina used her MJB voice. She kinda sounded like her when she talked, MJB isn't the best live performer, so Tinicia has her on that part. 

• Love 1