Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E01: Meet the Slaton Sisters! LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

OMG. This woman -- yelling at her kids saying that [obesity] runs in the family and never ONCE mentioning HERSELF!

1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

OMG. This woman -- yelling at her kids saying that [obesity] runs in the family and never ONCE mentioning HERSELF!

She's not mobile ether!

• Love 2

She's not mobile ether!

Yeah, but she's a fighter! She fought the dentist who made suggestions on how to take care of her teeth. She fought the doctor who told her she needed to take off some pounds. She fought the hairstylist who said that the Baby Jane look wasn't working for her.

• LOL 21
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, MelissaMinion said:

So, these two have a season’s worth of episodes coming? We should make predictions.

I predict:

1. Tammy does some of her initial weight loss while hospitalized. 

2. There will be at least one “Ow, mah leg!” shouted.

We need a bingo card to include:

Someone falls, and can't get up

I only eat grapes for snacks 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Oh, it's the doctor from the  Family by the Ton show.   I was wondering who they would find, if it would be a doctor we have already seen.

Yeah, I think they were supposed to be the new "family" on Family by the Ton but I guess they couldn't get the evil mother so sign on so they renamed the show.

Just now, Giant Misfit said:

Yeah, I think they were supposed to be the new "family" on Family by the Ton but I guess they couldn't get the evil mother so sign on so they renamed the show.

Or they couldn’t get enough more family members to add up to 2k lbs. 

Ah, so looking in the mirror doesn't make you feel obese?  Being barely mobile doesn't make you feel obese?  Having all the weight related illnesses?  Buying clothes in ginormous sizes?  Only the NUMBER does?

• Love 9

There’s the series Catchphrase!

”Seeing the scale at 400, that makes me feel obese...”

edit: if i have the words wrong, correct me. This is too good a catchphrase to ruin with misquotes.

Edited by MelissaMinion
added info
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

8 minutes ago, Miracle Maxie said:

Or they couldn’t get enough more family members to add up to 2k lbs. 

Didn't the mom say she raised 5 kids? I wonder what the others look like.

3 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I think the minute fat began collecting on my forehead, that would be enough of a wakeup call to shock me into eating better.

Judging from the pictures that started when she was pretty young.

• Love 2