Type keyword(s) to search

[NOT A BUG] Why is everything centered?

SoMuchTV

Just this morning, I'm seeing all the posts and replies centered (rather than left-justified).  This is on both a desktop browser and an iPhone (Safari).  Not a big deal, I guess, but it didn't used to be like that, did it?  Was it an intentional design change?  Or a switch got flipped somewhere as a side-effect of something else?  It just feels weird to be typing this in "from the middle".  I'm sure I'll get used to it; just curious.

As of this morning all the posts, titles, topic headings, etc are centered instead of left-justified. I was messing around with font size so I don't know if I accidentally clicked something and chose this setting, but if so, can I change it back?

Thanks!

Logged in to discover that Topics/Threads/Posts, etc are now centered, instead of being left justified. There seems to be no way to change it back. If this is not a bug, please CHANGE IT BACK!!  Posts are practically unreadable center formatted. Even as I am typing this post, it is centered!!!!

4 minutes ago, SilverStormm said:

Thanks all, this appears to be a theme related issue and we're looking into it. In the meantime if it's annoying please use the IPS theme, which is unaffected.

I switched to the default theme and the centering issue is solved.  It also solved the other issue that cropped up this morning - a ribbon ad popping up at the bottom of the screen every time I go to a new screen.  In default, that doesn't happen.  Can someone also look at the ad issue while looking at the centering issue in the other themes?

Thank you.

• Love 2

What's the deal with the new pop up ad along the bottom of the screen? It seemed to appear during the centered font issue and hasn't gone away. I click on the X and it goes away on the current page but then reappears every time I go to a new page.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, emma675 said:

What's the deal with the new pop up ad along the bottom of the screen? It seemed to appear during the centered font issue and hasn't gone away. I click on the X and it goes away on the current page but then reappears every time I go to a new page.

Unfortunate timing co-incidence. The sticky ad at the bottom of a page is supposed to be there. However, it's still being tweaked so you may see some changes. 

Please report any bad ads over here, thanks.