Type keyword(s) to search

Once Upon a Time Alphabet Game

• Start Topic

P-- Pastimes, mentioned in passing or as minor business. Maybe David knits? Maybe Granny enjoys Scandal? Doc maybe reading some Wall Street Journal sections? Grumpy fishing with Hook? Maybe Aurora teaches a meditation class. Just something  to let folks have a life when "we" aren't around.

• Love 4

U-- Uplifting stories, at least here and there. We've had all sorts of death and destruction with little moments of happiness. Good not automatically having to lose something to win. It's fiction.

Edited by Actionmage

K is for Katherine, David's wife in the curse, and Midas' daughter. She turned out to be pretty awesome.

Did anyone think it was odd in the S3 finale that she wore all silver at her engagement ball? Seemed passive aggressive to me :)

Edited by OnceUponAJen
  • Love 4

L is for Lonely which Emma was celebrating her 28th birthday by herself with a cupcake and Henry was living in crazy town where his classmates never aged, changed or remembered.

• Love 1

c is for Crocodile, who knew it was Rumple until Season 2.

I want to edit my post because I came up with a better one:

C is for Cora, a real heart stealer; but the best one is C is for Claude, you remember Claude.

Edited by kitticup

E is for the Emma and how's she coping with all the dragons, chimera lunches, ogres, the hotness of the high seas, the giant, the zombie sorceress, and age-equal roommate/mother, the portal-jumping babydaddy? Good? Great...no, no need to see Archie for anything...you're a strong independent woman...not losing her mind at all...

• Love 2

L is for Lancelot  - worked for King George and then helped Snow and Charming and was at their first wedding  and then got killed by Cora at some point (before becoming the Leader of the Dome Survivors or just when Snow/Emma came to town?) - all in Season 2.