Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Live Posting Topic

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, gutbuster said:

And just like that, now he's a sociopath.

Yeah, he was just a rotten bastard before. His wife is having a major medical test and he's all, "Too bad. So sad. Drive yourself. Mah dick needs what it needs. Good luck with your test and see ya later."

• Love 3

Come to think of it, the folks who got the meds for Negan were actual saviors. 

Now we have 14 minutes to show how Negan went from bumbling loser to murdering loser. I'm guessing he's going back for the guys who tied him up.

• Love 5

Again, no one's saying it doesn't suck. 

But it's still a pretty far leap to Negan the warlord we met. Not enough connective tissue to feel anything beyond thinking oh, so he was also too much of a punk ass to put her down properly.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

He could have humanely  put her down by stabbing her in the head instead of burning the mother down. 

My husband and I are debating this. Do walkers feel pain? I say a quick blow or stab to the head would be more humane than burning alive (or undead, in this case).

• Love 3
Just now, gatopretoNYC said:

My husband and I are debating this. Do walkers feel pain? I say a quick blow or stab to the head would be more humane than burning alive (or undead, in this case).

I don't think they would have a functioning nervous system?

• Love 1

Honestly, the comic explained Negan's "origin" much better-- from starting as kind of a goofy blowhard to the hard SOB we saw later.

And that still wasn't particularity well-written.

• Love 2

Awww, it's Negan's first pointless villain monologue. I wonder if he started with the dick references right away or if that came years later.

1 minute ago, Superclam said:

The guy who couldn't kill one walker or get the jump on some unarmed doctors can now take out an entire armed gang singlehandedly. 

Seriously, this is a ridiculous stretch. Even for this show.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, chick binewski said:

Dumb AF season finale. Thanks for sticking with this, guys.

It's been fun! At least having the company on Sunday nights made all of this trash-wading worth it.

• Love 3