Type keyword(s) to search

angelamh66

5.0k Excellent

Recent Profile Visitors

1.4k profile views
  1. Laurel sucks. Her treatment of people like Cara is just heinous. I also had to laugh when she said Cara was rallying people against her to get ahead in the game and she doesn’t respect that. Ummm isn’t rallying people to support you how literally everyone plays this game? And speaking of alliances… oh Josh. Poor dumb Josh. When he said people are jealous because the vacation alliance dominates the game I laughed. Yes sure… members of that alliance have done well but there’s no alliance powerful enough to prevent Josh’s inevitable meltdown.
  2. So Anna's description was "fashionista and entrepreneur". So was "convicted fraudster" taken already??? I don't know what she is doing there. But I guess in a world where a convicted felon can run for president, a convicted felon can shill for votes on Dancing With the Stars.
  3. I was concerned that Tonka did look sad at the sanctuary. But then I read this and now I feel very hopeful for him. He really does seem like a lovely creature. https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/story/2024-09-08/tonka-chimp-crazy
  4. Hate seeing Horacio go but I can’t help but be happy for Era 1 keeping Derek. Laurel has to be one of the most obnoxious truly mean people to ever be on this show and that’s saying a lot.
  5. Disclaimer that I am not a California attorney (just Ohio and KY)... but I was curious enough to look up CA law on oral contracts. As I suspected there are some contracts that have to be in writing to be enforced (that is called the Statute of Frauds). It does not appear the Johnny J/Shannon situation would be one of those (if the amount were over $100,000 it would be). So he can try to enforce an oral agreement (if there is one), but that is difficult and costly to do. As for Emily's advice, attempts to settle are typically not allowed in as evidence because the courts always want to encourage settlement. So Shannon could send that email and it would not be evidence of her liability in court. Thus ends my legal research into these ridiculous issues. I need to find better things to do during my lunch breaks. Also... Tamra is disgusting.
  6. Cara Maria and Bananas did bury the hatchet on his podcast so I can see why she might have thought they were on better terms. Aneesa just kills me...she gets so worked up that people want her gone but does absolutely nothing in the off-season to improve her stamina. She is good at a lot of stuff but she cannot run or do anything that requires long-term stamina. She is someone the producers love as a character on these shows so I can see why they bring her back, but her wide-eyed surprise at being put in the elimination is just mind boggling. I go through spurts of liking or respecting Laurel, but when she gets on one of her bitch trips toward Cara Maria she loses me every time. CM can be annoying at times, and I really did not like her power trip that one season with Paulie, but I will always be on her side when it comes to Laurel.
  7. Perhaps Aaron’s wrong reasons policing is not designed to actually get Jenn but to get attention and a possible bid to Paradise (if it comes back).
  8. I just cannot with Lindsay's continued insistence that she was blindsided. She was just blind to what was going on. Carl said a few times that he was having second thoughts so how is she blindsided? I think she is using the wrong word. What she probably means is that she feels humiliated that he broke up with her on camera and that, I think, is a valid feeling. Maybe just say that. I have always disliked Lindsay. But that didn't stop me from seeing what Carl was doing this season. I absolutely think he was laying the groundwork to break up. That said, Lindsay lost me yet again when she was arguing that she was entitled to her feelings about being in the Lyft with just the guys and Carl should support that. Um no... when your feelings are based on hysteria, your partner does not have to validate that nonsense. So in conclusion... they both suck.
  9. So IF Nicole's bs crying was the reason Laurel went slow on the electrocution thing, and IF Laurel actually gets eliminated on this (TBD), how pissed is she?? Pretty on brand for Nicole but still must be insult to injury for Laurel. Veronica just getting shocked and not reacting at all??? That was impressive. Or terrifying. I have not quite decided.
  10. Maybe not blindsided, but most definitely blind. It seems to me she had tunnel vision toward the finish line (the wedding in her mind) and that she legitimately thinks this is how relationships are because hers are always mired in conflict.
  11. I actually believed Adam had calmed down with age. Nope... he is still a colossal jackass. I too am sick to death of Laurel and Nicole... it is a hard watch especially knowing how spectacularly Nicole blew the whole thing up post-show (along with someone else's marriage from what I understand). I am guessing Laurel can't even watch herself cooing all over Nicole. But she truly should have known better. I am rooting for CM because I think her winning would bug the most people and I am here for it.
  12. I found it to be the height of irony that Laurel said Cara doesn't realize how she comes off to people. While that may be true of Cara, it is also very much true of Laurel who has behaved pretty horribly over the years. I go back and forth on both of them, but this season I am pulling for Cara because the reasons people keep coming up with to target her are absolute garbage. I have respect for the people who just say they are afraid to run a final against her.
  13. Kyle's reaction to Amanda bringing up doing something else was truly infuriating. He expect her to care as much as he does about Loverboy because he says he is doing it for them and their future children. However, you best believe if they were to divorce he would be minimizing her importance in the business so that she wouldn't get much of a cut of it. Kyle complains she doesn't do much for the business, but then acts like it won't survive without her. Which is it buddy??
  14. These book banners are just the height of irony. If they actually read a history book once in a while they might understand that book banners are rarely, if ever, on the right side of history and banning books usually does not lead anywhere good. But they would actually have to read to know that.
  15. I am with all of you who cringe at Danielle's behavior. As a lot of you have said, it is cringey because it feels inauthentic. She is doing all these things that are not really her and it shows because it doesn't look like she is comfortable in her own skin. And for the hookup, why not put something over the camera? Even f-boy extraordinaire Jesse Solomon had the decency to do that. As for Carl and Lindsay, yes, Carl is completely setting this all up. His weakness as a human (sobriety notwithstanding - I know it takes strength to do that) never ceases to amaze me. He is the king of passive aggressive. That said, Lindsay is so awful that it was a very easy thing to do to make her look bad. And her assertions that she was blindsided by the breakup are just utterly unbelievable. But his actions in doing it on camera are pretty gross too. Maybe she wasn't surprised so much at the breakup but was surprised he hauled in a camera crew to do it.