Type keyword(s) to search

Chalby

16.0k Excellent

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

3.9k profile views
  1. Does anyone know if Maria was on the show Naked & Afraid Season 7? I was watching reruns this morning and I could swear it was the same Maria that we see on Survivor.
  2. I'm just starting to watch this episode now, and just within the first minute I'm thinking to myself, Carl is so terrified of Lindsay, he's going to present his negative fears about getting married onto his Stepdad and Mom, rather than explain that He went to Them with his doubts. They only confirmed what he felt.
  3. I have to agree with you that the spoilers aren't everywhere or even that accurate, so I don't have a clear view of any winner. I also had a difficult time warming up to any of the castaways, because of the one team continuously losing. It was depressing and hard to watch. I wonder how the teams were initially determined /selected? Anyhow, there's only 2 survivors whom I "kinda" want to win, and even they're debatable.
  4. I can't stand Q and Liz gets on my nerves because I still don't understand why she would go somewhere if she has dietary issues? I think Venus is getting a producer edit because the cast seems drawn to her (despite what we see) and I personally don't think it's because of "her looks" (because the poor thing looks like she's starving and sickly). Definitely if Maria, or that nice tall guy were in the final 3 with Liz and Q...? I think the jury would be on their side. Q and Liz were annoying at all times. (Maria is playing a good game but it bothers me whenever I see her smug smile because she's ecstatic with her manipulations.) Clearly I carry too much intrinsic guilt to ever play this game successfully. I tend to be the one blushing fiercely every time I lie or omit details. (I cannot lie to save my life, and I'm loyal to a fault.) So, I'd be voted off first, lol.
  5. Yep, I'm with you. That's just my personality. I'll be furious and hurt initially, until I wrap my head around it. But no way do I want everyone telling me how much they "love me" or I'm a "strong competitor" as they're voting me out. If I was truly a "strong player", I would still be in the game, so it's more about being angry at myself.
  6. For the record this IS a candid photo, and everyone is making way too big a deal about it. It was a good photo. A candid photograph is a photograph captured without creating a posed appearance. The candid nature of a photograph is unrelated to the subject's knowledge about or consent to the fact that photographs are being taken, and are unrelated to the subject's permission for further usage and distribution...This style is also called street photography, spontaneous photography or snap shooting...
  7. I keep getting notifications for this forum although I've never joined it can anybody tell me why?
  8. In no way am I dissing being a playboy bunny because it was a good paying, benefits given, type of job. My concern came with the three of them bonding over this common experience, and it appeared to morph into a mean girls club. Especially when discussing what women were wearing and whether it's fashionable or not. Yeah right, according to whom? And anyone that worked as a bunny knows that appearance and figure is everything in the job. I wouldn't want ex bunnies judging me, or offering advice, as it's not on the same level.
  9. I despise my posts being merged, especially if I'm discussing specific events that aren't related.
  10. I understood that the night ghosts just like coming out every evening looking for newbie ghosts so they can rip them apart and watch them grow back together again. I guess that's what people were doing during violent, major sales... trying to rip each other apart? I understood it's difficult going in public for Sam because she can never immediately recognize if people are alive or ghosts. I remember the pilot (or second episode) when Sam went to the doctor to ask why she was seeing things, and the doctor Who reassured her it was normal, and ended up being a ghost! I was sucked in thinking he was a regular guy, as well. That's when I got hooked on this series.
  11. I find I will laugh at and admire different characters depending on the episode, but I love Nancy's character ALL the time. She has hilarious lines and her delivery is always spot on. Even Thor and her side-coupling made sense. She must always stay in this series.
  12. I just remember Carol being loud and bossy. I did get a laugh at the efforts the ghosts were willing to do, just to taste a candy from her purse. Now you've peaked my interest...
  13. I am with you as I love Ghosts (both the UK and the US versions). And when they are off air for their season break, I go crazy trying to find something equally as entertaining. So people if you find another show/series that's just as fun, let me know. Being from out West, I immediately thought of Costco. As well as how many times I've come for 1 item and left with 20 items. I'm often wandering the aisles of Costco or waiting forever in some hideous line.
  14. Yikes sounds like a lot of game playing just because they were intimate. If they had never slept together, he wouldn't even blink his eye of her sending a candid photo of him to a friend without him knowing. I've taken lots of candid shots of friends when we're out together and I don't tag them UNLESS I'm posting it. But in a text to another friend? Nah, I'd just send with "guess who I'm hanging with?" note. It's not that big a deal so I think they need to find a better storyline. No one should be made to feel bad for taking a picture in a public place, especially if it was never posted on her Instagram.
  15. Your comment reminded me of when I was watching Kelly et el, and I said to my husband, Kelly reminds me of that girl on the Seinfeld episode who had the Man Hands. Lol