Type keyword(s) to search

Season 12 Discussion

Do these thug-wannabes not understand that you CAN change your name if you want to??  This stupid petty drama must be producer driven.

I'm not a fan of Jada, but this was some of the stupidest, pettiest nonsense that ever was.  And once again, Britt talks a lot of shit....and fights no one.  And Loren is one to talk about flip flopping, she is a flip flopper too, first she was friends with Redd and thought she was great, and now she thinks Redd is lame and she doesn't want anything to do with her.  

• Love 1

IA, this has to be some producer-driven shit because that was ridiculous.  "Jada changing her name is a personal affront to me!  She betrayed my trust!"  WTF, lame-os?  Have all the seats.  & Aysia & Slim going along with the group was super shitty, IMO.  I liked that Jada said "Hello?  Several people in this house go by a different name than their own!  Why doesn't anyone have a problem with that?

I wasn't surprised to see Blu get back in bed with Aysia, the girl hasn't met a woman she won't cheat on.  I doubt Diamond will be the last.

So Redd's back.  Damn.  & now everyone will pile on her because they have no mind of their own & love to follow the herd.

• Love 3

Sighs heavily....

These tricks are hating on Jada because she's a true bad girl....does what she wants whenever the bluedilly fuck she wants and will not hesitate to slam a bitch down that steps in her face!  If you don't like the woman then for fuck's sake tune her out....she does it to ya'll on a daily basis.

And since they don't like her, why in the fuck does she owe any of them a reason for her name change, especially weak-assed Slim and Aysia....I'm done with these two bitches now, did ya'll see them getting balls during the ill-fated housemate meeting but once Jada had them alone they were all 'humina-humina-humina'!  When someone doesn't like me, they don't get to know anything about my life....just be bitter heiffas and hate.

Yes Loren, let's see you talk that shit up in Redd's face when she boombaba's back home next week.  And if you're going to wear a different colored weave then please make sure the track don't show, chickenhead!

Blu is fast becoming a former favorite as well....how you gon' tell your woman with a straight face that she's wrong for being jealous of you being all up in Aysia's cooch?! 

• Love 1

There is no official episode description so here is mine.

On this episode, the Bad Girls do the following in the Windy City:

1. Go to the Willits building and take pictures on the skydeck

2. Talk to Laura (the lame) Life Coach

3. Resolve Redd's issue(s) with Laura the lame, and hug it out

4. Britt talks a lot of shit, and does none of it

5. Britt talks about going home, but sadly refuses to act on that threat

6. Jada actually takes a trip home

7. Producers interject to save Laura the lame life coach - even though they refuse to interject when a girl is ready to get jumped by the entire house for eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich

8. Alex does a photo shoot

9. Everyone hates Alex for reasons unknown

As you can tell, I'm over the life coach, even though BGC is stuffing her down our throats for some reason.

• Love 1

Britt continues to be a try-hard.  I guess she wants to start some shit on the second to last day & get sent home.  & it'll only be to "prove" her bad-girl cred (to herself & everyone else), when she obviously has none.  I think that's why she doesn't want to talk to the life coach.

The life coach is a little lame, but so are these girls so it evens out.

I feel for Ayshia, it's sucks to lose a grandparent especially with cameras on you 24/7.

So, next week the families come & Redd jumps on Jada.  I guess since Jada didn't want to fuck Redd, Redd wants to fight her.

Britt continues to be a try-hard.  I guess she wants to start some shit on the second to last day & get sent home.  & it'll only be to "prove" her bad-girl cred (to herself & everyone else), when she obviously has none.  I think that's why she doesn't want to talk to the life coach.

The life coach is a little lame, but so are these girls so it evens out.

I feel for Ayshia, it's sucks to lose a grandparent especially with cameras on you 24/7.

So, next week the families come & Redd jumps on Jada.  I guess since Jada didn't want to fuck Redd, Redd wants to fight her.

LOL - its a thin line between love and hate I guess

Britt is just lame because she keeps talking shit.  If you don't want to do shit, thats fine, but she has spent at least 4 episodes talking about how she is going to "go out with a bang" how she is going to "show Jada how a real bad girl kicks ass" 

I'm so tired of her.  But even more tired of the life coach.  I think she is trying real hard to become the 7th bad girl.  About 5% of what she says makes sense, or isn't totally obvious.  She just seems to want to start even more drama, and they devote way too much time to her.

• Love 1

Britt is just lame because she keeps talking shit.  If you don't want to do shit, thats fine, but she has spent at least 4 episodes talking about how she is going to "go out with a bang" how she is going to "show Jada how a real bad girl kicks ass"

The thing I don't get about Britt is WHY she wants to beat up Jada. If we had seen some footage of Jada doing something that would make Britt angry, I would at least understand Britt having a problem with her. 

But, from what they have shown, Jada has almost no interaction with Britt. Everything Britt bitches about when it comes to Jada is about what the other girls talk about.

• Love 1

But, from what they have shown, Jada has almost no interaction with Britt. Everything Britt bitches about when it comes to Jada is about what the other girls talk about.

Britt's a follower.  & nothing worse (on this show) than a follower with something to prove, as we've seen many times before.

• Love 1

The thing I don't get about Britt is WHY she wants to beat up Jada. If we had seen some footage of Jada doing something that would make Britt angry, I would at least understand Britt having a problem with her. 

Listen, I've given up trying to assign logic to the bad girl house.  These girls fight about things that don't even make any sense in life (someone wanting you to use your own juice, constant fights about who is allowed in VIP, the value or lack of value in replacement bad girls) so I stopped trying to figure it out.  But I have a problem when a) you constantly talk shit about kicking someones ass and manage to "hold yourself back" every week, bitch, shut up or beat her up already and b) when you don't even pretend like you have a personal problem with the girl, or like she did something to you and so you're basically co-signing with everyone else in the house.

Britt's a follower.  & nothing worse (on this show) than a follower with something to prove, as we've seen many times before.

and its sorta sad, there is nothing "bad" about a girl who can't think for herself.

I had so much to say about this episode, but then!  I saw the previews for next week....does Britt actually fight someone?  Say whaaaaaa?  But back to the episode

1. Laura (the lame) lifecoach - I can appreciate that she got Redd's dad to give her an apology, but WTF is it with her trying to get Blu to admit that she is gay to her mother?  I mean, I know the mother is going to see it on the show, but still, thats not her place, Blu should tell her loved ones in her own time about her sexual orientation.

2. Redd and her dad - I actually understood it, and I don't think the dynamic with her dad was a lie.  Every one of them has issues with their parents, but cover it up by acting over the top happy to see them.  Both Redd and her dad seem like people who appear happy on the outside, but keep their troubles on the inside.  Appearance is more important than what actually is.  I wouldn't be surprised if the two of them can barely talk to each other when they are alone, but when they have an audience its much easier.  I also think there is a lot of Redd putting on, she may be just like her dad, and maybe she wants to be a daddy's girl, but if her and her dad have such a strained relationship, to the point where she has to put forth all the effort, then I'm not sure she is really her daddy's girl.  But I feel bad for her, because she so very clearly wants to be a daddy's girl, and she wants that love from her father.

3. Ratio's of mom's to dad's - seriously, men of the world, if you don't want to be around your children, just use a condom and don't have them.  I bet a lot of the problems these girls have can be traced back to not having a strong father in their life.

4. Blu's mom - is beautiful!  or at least super well put together!  I think those two were the classiest looking women there.

5. Alex's friend - I'm still confused as to why he was showing up to the club when Alex wasn't even going?  I don't think thats any excuse to be rude to him, although to be fair, it looked like Jada just left instead of getting angry.  But he did seem very extra.

6. Jada's family - she is right!  They are all mad little!

7. Britt - blah, blah, blah, more talk about how "no girl will step to me" "no one will take me on" whatever bitch, you're a bad girl, if you want to fight someone, you don't need an engraved invitation!  Her family didn't even look like they were buying her lame ass stories.

8.  The fight - no knock to the cameramen, but I feel like it was a 30 second fight edited to make it a 10 minute fight, and why was 95% of it Redd's giant ass?  And WTF was she thinking running into traffic, she reminded me of that footage when they corner an angry bear before they hit it with a tranquilizer and drag it back into the forest.

9. Male BGC producer - hot damn!  he is cute!  how are these girls bringing these ratchet dudes to the house when that guy is around?

Male BGC producer - hot damn!  he is cute!  how are these girls bringing these ratchet dudes to the house when that guy is around?

Probably because they'll be kicked off the show if they bang the crew.  Plus, these girls haven't really brought dudes home, ratchet or not.  Sad, really.

I was annoyed that the life coach tried to out Blu to her mom.  Not cool, fake therapist, not cool.  It is always up to the individual as to when they feel comfortable coming out to the people in their lives.  & the life coach only did it to act like she earned her paycheck as far as Blu was concerned.

It was nice to see that Aysia learned something about talking when she shouldn't.  I liked that she kept things cool around Blu's family.

That fight sucked.  I hate when the fights happen in the limo because the person who doesn't instigate the fight is usually at a huge disadvantage.  The Redd/Jada fight was no different, & even a little worse because Redd has to be at least twice Jada's weight.  I liked that Jada was ready to come back, though.  & super happy Redd's gone, even though it seems to be pretty much at the end of their time in the house.

I also can't believe Britt's going to finally put her fist where her mouth is.  I can only hope new girl does the same & plants one right on Britt's kisser.  & it seems like Britt is only going after new girl because she is the new girl.  Still not a bad girl. Britt.

• Love 1

Probably because they'll be kicked off the show if they bang the crew.  Plus, these girls haven't really brought dudes home, ratchet or not.  Sad, really.

I was annoyed that the life coach tried to out Blu to her mom.  Not cool, fake therapist, not cool.  It is always up to the individual as to when they feel comfortable coming out to the people in their lives.  & the life coach only did it to act like she earned her paycheck as far as Blu was concerned.

It was nice to see that Aysia learned something about talking when she shouldn't.  I liked that she kept things cool around Blu's family.

That fight sucked.  I hate when the fights happen in the limo because the person who doesn't instigate the fight is usually at a huge disadvantage.  The Redd/Jada fight was no different, & even a little worse because Redd has to be at least twice Jada's weight.  I liked that Jada was ready to come back, though.  & super happy Redd's gone, even though it seems to be pretty much at the end of their time in the house.

I also can't believe Britt's going to finally put her fist where her mouth is.  I can only hope new girl does the same & plants one right on Britt's kisser.  & it seems like Britt is only going after new girl because she is the new girl.  Still not a bad girl. Britt.

Really?  I'm always so confused as to what the rules are on this show, oh well, I might give it to him on the last night or something :)

The life coach just wants to be the 7th bad girl.  Whatever, I'm so tired of her.  She is always stirring up drama - pushing Alex to start fights, basically sitting in Redd's lap when Redd told her not to, and then crying when Redd got mad.  I'm not a fan of Redd's, but damn, if someone tells you you're in their personal space and they are uncomfortable, get a clue and move.  Especially when that someone is a really big girl!  And yes, Redd did the same thing to Jada, but I expect more from a therapist and life coach.  Oh man, she is probably going to be at the reunion....I hope she gets beat up.

I was really proud of Aysia for the private conversation she had with her dad.  I know that had to take a lot from someone who grew up scared of their dad.  I appreciate that she didn't do it in front of the lame ass life coach.

Yes, absolutely shocked that Britt is gonna fight someone, and yes, of course its lame because its a new girl so everyone will be on her side, but at least she will go from shit talker to shit doer, and thats at least a step.

• Love 1

Really?  I'm always so confused as to what the rules are on this show, oh well, I might give it to him on the last night or something

Most reality shows have rules against hooking up with the crew.  It's an instant dismissal once TPTB find out & confirm.  Hell, Burning Love (spoof of The Bachelor/The Bachelorette) even had a contestant eliminated for sleeping with several members of the crew & the fake host.

• Love 1

The best part of the limo fight was when security pushed Redd out of the limo!  I rewound it three times .  It was funny as hell. 

Britt telling her mother about no one stepping to her was something a seventh grader would say. It was a strange conversation.

• Love 1

Sigh....

Now, I like Jada but she was straight up rude with Anthony.  I can understand her annoyance with him bumping into her while she was trying to dance, but other than nicely telling him to watch it all she had to do was go to another space and dance.  Her attitude towards him was uncalled for.

Redd talking to her about it was all for drama....Redd, you don't like her and want nothing to do with her, so what does it matter?  She just needed an excuse to act like a park ape, if she hadn't been kicked out I would have been pissed.  And that boo-hooing when everyone's family was there?  Bitch looked like a wet water buffalo, girl bye!

So Britt, 'no one stepped to you', huh?  I don't believe the new girl did but you popped her anyway....you know damned well she wouldn't have tried that shit with Jada, bitch please.

• Love 2

The best part of the limo fight was when security pushed Redd out of the limo!  I rewound it three times .  It was funny as hell. 

Britt telling her mother about no one stepping to her was something a seventh grader would say. It was a strange conversation.

Britt is just so lame, her family looked like they didn't believe her.  Its like she needs a personal invitation to fight or else everyone else is a coward for not stepping to her.  A real bad girl shouldn't even be talking that mess, if you want to fight so bad, just fight!  I get the feeling back at home Britt has convinced everyone she is a bad girl by talking a lot of shit and never backing it up because no one is stepping to her.  

And I'm sure stepping to Britt means that you have to take off your gloves, slap her in the face and challenge her to a duel.  Anything less is a sure sign that you're too scared.

• Love 1

Sigh....

Now, I like Jada but she was straight up rude with Anthony.  I can understand her annoyance with him bumping into her while she was trying to dance, but other than nicely telling him to watch it all she had to do was go to another space and dance.  Her attitude towards him was uncalled for.

Redd talking to her about it was all for drama....Redd, you don't like her and want nothing to do with her, so what does it matter?  She just needed an excuse to act like a park ape, if she hadn't been kicked out I would have been pissed.  And that boo-hooing when everyone's family was there?  Bitch looked like a wet water buffalo, girl bye!

So Britt, 'no one stepped to you', huh?  I don't believe the new girl did but you popped her anyway....you know damned well she wouldn't have tried that shit with Jada, bitch please.

Well its this bad girl insistence about being in the VIP section.  According to Redd the VIP section was small and thats why the bumping occurred.  I'm still confused as to why he would show up if his friend wasn't there.  I don't remember a Bad Girl friend going out with the group if their friend wasn't there.  I also don't understand why Jada or any of them need to be in the VIP section.  Go dance on stage with the DJ girl!  You got a camera crew!  They will let you up there.

Redd's crying when everyone's family was there....it honestly looked like a joke.  I thought at any minute she was gonna break into a shit eating grin.  I truly couldn't understand why she was seriously crying, or why she thought crying was appropriate.  I guess she realized she might not be getting every nanosecond of attention so she had to figure out a way to get it back.

• Love 1

I don't watch this show regularly anymore, because a little piece of my humanity dies with each episode. But the arrival of Delilah was the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. Those idiots had no idea what to do with her. She is impervious to their usual tactics (physical and verbal intimidation) and walked into the house like she wasn't nervous at all and didn't care what any of them thought. It blew their minds.

• Love 1

I don't like Delilah, but I LOVE how much she fucked with those dumb girls' heads. Jada's the only one who realized the new girl was a joke, while the others couldn't help but take the bait. Seriously, Delilah basically proved in one day that most of them have learned nothing during their time there. And Slim and whats-her-name that got kicked out? Oh, yeah, a real bad girl will only step to an obvious production-planted punching bag. Real tough stuff there, girls. Hilarious.

Britt is weak.  Finally steps up & fights...the one person in the house who doesn't even know her.  & Delilah cracked me up with her attempts to get under the other girls' skins.  & it worked!  I'm glad Jada stayed out of it, but WTF, Slim?  Suddenly you're hardcore?  Um, no.

Britt is weak.  Finally steps up & fights...the one person in the house who doesn't even know her.  & Delilah cracked me up with her attempts to get under the other girls' skins.  & it worked!  I'm glad Jada stayed out of it, but WTF, Slim?  Suddenly you're hardcore?  Um, no.

Agree with all that, when did Slim suddenly get a backbone?  Over some cups?  Whatever.  Loren or Blu could have used every single one of Slim's cups and thrown them in her face and demanded she buy more and she wouldn't have done shit.  Suddenly she is upset that she only has three cups?  Whatever.  I lost a lot of respect for her, because I had assumed she was not fighting so she could stay above the fray, now I see that the bitch was just wanting to fit in!

Britt is so fucking whack and weak.  Whatever....Dalilia "stepped" to you......bitch, if thats your definition of "stepping" to you than Jada has stepped to you all day every day, and you didn't do shit, but yell.  "Take one more step, take one more step" bitch if you're a bad girl you don't need to issue an invitation to fight!  And it wasn't even a fight because she clearly wasn't going to fight you!  And the girl never even took a step towards her!

I haven't been a big fan of Jada, but my respect for her increased a lot tonight.  When she said something like "being strong isn't in fighting but in letting it go" I thought that was real wisdom, because its true.  Jada has been put down a lot in the house, and it would make all the sense in the world for her to try to gang up on the new girl so she could finally be a part of the group, like Slim did.  But she didn't, and that was cool.  And when she said she wished Britt had at least fought her, someone who she had "beef" with I thought that was real too.

• Love 3
Agree with all that, when did Slim suddenly get a backbone?

It makes perfect sense to me.

Just like mammals in the wild every subculture has a hierarchy and every member of a group has a rank.(Especially in this group of jackals.)  The ones at the top are always jockeying to be number one. The ones at the bottom are always looking for ways to move up. Slim has been at the bottom, and pretended like it didn't matter to her and explained it away because she's above fighting. But when a new member joins a group, it disturbs the hierarchy and everyone has to reassert their status. Delilah presented an opportunity for slim to move up in the ranks. Of course Slim took it.

• Love 2

Aaaaaaaaaaand Britt leaves as the weak sauced bitch that she is, by beating the ass of a whackadoodle that wasn't going to fight back.  Whatevs, you low rent ho!  I so wanted her to try that shit on Jada or Loren, her lips would have been as bloody as Dalila's!  Can't wait to see her be all docile and shit at the reunion if anyone 'tries' her.

Slim, Slim, Slim.....naturally she'd grow 'nads at someone weaker than she.  Hell, she would have backed down if Aysia had mouthed off to her about those stupid cups.

As much as I don't care for Dalila, why in the bluedilly fuck do the producers allow such bullying (i.e., Blue and Loren not letting her use the phone/computer)?  This ain't Attica, if you don't like someone then act like they don't exist!  All they do is make themselves look like assholes, Blu has so disappointed me this season, although she is beautiful she has such an ugly soul.

• Love 1

This episode

1. Aysia - somewhere Diamond is watching and laughing her ass off

2. Blu - I don't know which producer she pissed off, but she is looking like an asshole right about now.  Yeah, Slim may be ridiculous for not wanting to get wet at the beach, but so what, just respect that and leave her out of the fun then!

3. Jada - I'm coming around to liking her more.  I'm glad you got your trip to Barcelona, and you're not sitting around whining and complaining about how small the rooms are like the other girls.  Some of these bitches act like they stay in the finest resorts in the land, and you know half of them have only been the Holiday Inn or the Howard Johnson's.

4. Loren - really?  You feel the need to "educate" your cousin about Jada?  Just because she called her "Lil' Kim" don't worry Loren, you can be a rapper too...maybe "Foxy Brown"...the poor man's "Lil' Kim" Let your cousin think for herself!  And BTW, way to stick by your family by ditching your cousin for the chance at $600.  So glad the blue team lost...whomp, whomp.

5. Raynesha - I kinda like her, especially during her intro, I know what its like to feel left out in a group of girls.  I also liked her calling Jada "Lil' Kim" if only because it got under Loren's skin.  I would have liked to get to know her in another season....without Loren

Blu has been assholic for a few weeks now; however, I was with her regarding Slim.  If I were Blu/Loren, I would have wet her hair....the way she had it was ratched looking from the giddy-up, water wouldn't have made it look any better!

Slim, please take the stick outta yo' ass!  While you may be a model (how is that, I don't know when she looks like a black lipped lizard without makeup!) and you do have manners, you are not better than the rest of the girls, so stop it.

HA, Loren!  You took your stank ass to the Blue Team but who won?  Suck it, bitch!  And please stop with the panty shots, you look like a crack hooker giving puss away for free!  She should have been asked to leave once attacking Dalila, I don't care if Dalila was a pain in the ass.

Aysia is so pathetic....does she not know who Raesha is?  Loren's cousin, that's who!  If Loren kicks ass you know that Raesha likely does, so chickity-check yo'self before you wreck yo'self! 

Still Team Jada, outside of the Anthony fiasco the other week.

Looks like Jada/Loren make up by the looks of next week's eppy?  Can't wait to tune in.

• Love 2

1. Aysia - somewhere Diamond is watching and laughing her ass off

Aysia: "You can cheat with me, but don't dare cheat ON me!"  It's like this girl hasn't paid attention for the last three months.  Girl, bye.

Still love Jada, she seems to be the only one (outside of Blu) to just do her & not give a fuck when the others flap their gums.  Oh she'll comment, but I don't think she really cares what these other girls say.

Slim, flip-flops more than the shoe of the same name. [/Foxxxy, Drawn Together]  & it looks like everyone else is tired of her looking down her nose at them.  I think that's the only reason she did BGC, to feel superior to the rest of the house.  Too bad she's boring, a cardinal sin of reality TV.

New girl is okay.  I'm not a fan of bringing in relatives (or friends) of a current chick in the house as a new bad girl.  It causes an unfair advantage that we don't see when a family member/friend just visits.

• Love 1

Okay, I call bullshit all over this episode.

1. Raesha - you meant to tell me that this is the first time you're meeting the life coach and she is making you cry?  Whatever, she was talking to you for what, 10 minutes and suddenly you had a breakdown.

2. Blue - all season Blu has flirted with women, made her intentions known about women, and suddenly on the last night she is giving a guy her phone number.  Whatever.

3. Loren - do you really think ratchet and classy go together?

4. Laura the lame - so, without knowing any part of the story she is suddenly giving Blu props for "sticking up" for Lo and Redd?  I wonder if she would have been so quick to commend Blu if she had seen how that entire thing went down.  And Slim may not have been saying that Lo and Redd are dumb, just that Blu is super smart.  Maybe Laura the lame should have asked Blu to focus on the positive side instead of automatically assuming everything is negative

4b. Laura the lame - and BTW, you couldn't rearrange your talking points to add in a few about there being a girl you just met today in the house?  No, you're proud of them for all the strides they made.  Bitch, you met Raenesha about 20 minutes ago, and suddenly you are proud of her?  For what exactly?  Whatever, I've known egg salad sandwich's longer than you've known Raensha, but you're "proud of her?"  You wouldn't have even recognized her off the street an hour ago, what are you proud of her for?

5. Slim - wow, two weeks ago, I would have said Slim was just trying to keep it classy, but after seeing how she decided to grow a pair when talking down to Dalilia - the one person in the house everyone hated - I know its not an issue with being classy, she knows how to say something.  But now, when Lo and Blu are telling her to get out, she just does it?  And says nothing when Lo throws champagne all over her shit?  Come on now, you clearly aren't a pacifist because you knew how to stand up to a weak person.  That was some sad shit if there ever was some.

6. Lo - I don't know why the life coach says you've made such progress, I guess she didn't want to hear about how you soaked someone's personal belongings in liquor, just because you could, because she wouldn't stand up for herself.  If thats progress, thats pathetic.

7. Slim's ouster - once again, its two on one against an unpopular girl.  I could understand Lo being upset, although I don't get how spraying Lysol on things means that your coochie doesn't stink.  But I get her being angry, but why the hell is Blu upset?  She didn't call Lo stupid, she called you smart.  But I guess Blu is a hero for getting in the middle of picking on a girl who wasn't defending herself.

8. Aysia - oh please "I don't want a relationship right now" Bullshit, two seconds ago you wanted a relationship with Blu, but now that she doesn't want one with you, suddenly you're dying to be single.

Whatever.  Whatever to this whole damn episode and this whole damn season!

• Love 1

Bye, Slim.  Don't worry, no one will miss you or you pretending you are oh so classy & above everything.

I just realized, though I liked Blu, I think Jada was my favorite in the house.  Maybe because she didn't give a fuck most of the time, yet was ready to fight if someone bothered stepping to her.

I'm not looking forward to the reunion.  I bet Britt thought she looked weak, & that's the only reason she'll go in on Jada at the reunion.

• Love 1

Jada, Jada....you went waaaaaay down by blasting Slim's convos with you to Lo and Blu.  It was like she wanted to be in with Lo/Blu one more time and it made her look pathetic.  Still like her though, she was the baddest bitch of the season.

Loren - Just go back to Alabama and be that ratchet chick, 'kay?  And girl if it has come to spraying Lysol to keep the puss clean maybe you should run don't walk to a gyno and get that smelly shit checked out ASAP!

Blu - The biggest disappointment!  Now the bitch has gon' thug?  GTFOH, especially with 'letting' Slim go on the Barcelona trip.

• Love 2

Well slap my butt and call me Susie!  Tanesha is hosting!  I had no idea who she was when she was on Marriage Boot Camp, but now I see she was the Ultimate Bad Gurl.  Cool - can't wait to watch the reunion!!!

Edited by KYBlonde

I'm a bit Tanisha'd out, wish they could get someone else for next year...hey, how about Wendy Williams?

Blue - Daaaamn, but Jada called yo' ass out for deep sea divin' Aysia's puss, didn't she?  Blue was all 'abda-abda-abda' and couldn't say shit 'cause she knew Jada was right.

Aysia - Bitch please, stop with the posing.....Diamond will likely lay your ass out next week and you won't do shit about it....as you did all season long!

LOL at Jada calling Britt an Oompa-Loompa and finding the biggest, fattiest sandwich for Redd's ass.

Looks like Redd's father lost a few pounds.

I felt for Mama Blue's sadness at both of her daughters being gay.

The thing with Tanisha is, its always the same schtick "I'm a big girl, I have a pizza, someone get me a cookie!"  Tell a new joke already, geez, we get it, you're fat, you like food.

I think it will be interesting to see Redd try to "outfunny big girl" Tanisha

I wasn't a fan of Jada's but I'm turning around.  Or maybe the rest of these girls are so ridiculous it just makes me like Jada by default.

When is Britt ever gonna shut the fuck up.  Bitch, just shut up about laying people out, and kicking their asses.  You were in the house for almost the entire time, and only managed to beat up the one girl who wasn't going to fight back.

And Britt talking more shit about how Jada is "twitter brave"....bitch, whatever, you're the one who talked all sorts of shit about beating bitches up in the house and did none of it.  Whatever.  

Can't agree with what Aysia said to Diamond.  I agree that Aysia should stand up for herself, but wrong is wrong, and Aysia and Blu were wrong for what they did to Diamond.  When you're wrong, you should just admit to it.

I wish Tanisha would call Britt out for being a total fake

Dalalia cracks me up

Edited by RealityGal