Type keyword(s) to search

The Princess Bride Mafia

• Start Topic

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The wifi hot spot is in a clothing mandatory area.

I suppose that's probably for the best. After all, nobody needs to be surprised on Skype by vacationing, naked friends/family. ;)

Have a great time, Oinky!

• Love 2

Whisky-glasses-toast-575.jpg

Raising a Nighttime glass to our Mods who are totally nailing these stories.  I'm especially enjoying the authenticity of the Inigo/Fezzik interactions.  

Feels like I'm watching deleted scenes from a movie I've loved for 25+ years.  

• Love 8

*Lounging on my chaise, imagining I'm sunning myself in a place where it is neither humid nor oppressively hot. In fact, I might be out with Oinky*

Rolf, another of these fruity concoctions!

• Love 2

Day 7

A Reversal of Fortune

He placed the empty beer tankard back on the table with a sigh, Why do I no feel-a happier? Inigo questioned himself. Rugen is dead. Humperdinck is dead. My life's quest has been fulfilled, he sat musing, I have been in the revenge business too long and now I don’t know what else to do. He looked over at his giant friend who had his massive arms around four other patrons as they all sang a tavern song about a sailor and his maiden fair. As the words of the song reached Inigo’s ears a thought occurred to him, The man in black. Maybe I could find some way to help him? If only he remembered who he was, he and the Princess would find happiness again. But how? He caught the eye of the serving wench and ordered a refill, as the song ended, Fezzik came walking over and clapped Inigo on the back as he sat down.
"Inigo, you should come sing with us" Fezzik invited.
"I'm-a no really in a singing mood my friend" Inigo replied.
"You should be happy now that the Count and the Prince are gone, come on, celebrate with us" Fezzik offered.
"I am happy, it's just I feel-a I should do something… to help the man in black reunite with his true love"
"Yeah he was nice" Fezzik agreed "But how can you help him Inigo?"
"That’s the part I'm-a having trouble with" Inigo sighed.
"Umm, maybe a miracle man could do something to help him?" Fezzik suggested absently as he picked up his tankard and swallowed the ale in one mighty gulp.
Inigo jumped up excitedly, "Fezzik you are a genius my friend!"
"I am?" Fezzik grinned broadly at the compliment.

The next morning Inigo awoke early, having washed and dressed, he went to find Fezzik. Inigo found him passed out on one of the tavern tables, snoring loudly. He gave his giant friend a shake, "Fezzik wake up". Fezzik grunted and one hand rubbed a massive eye "Wha-what is it?" he groggily answered.
"We are going to see Princess Buttercup" Inigo informed him.
"We are?"
"Yes we are on a mission; the most noble mission of them all.....true love!"

Princess Buttercup was strolling through the palace gardens enjoying the warm sunshine on her face, although her heart felt cold. Humperdinck's death had brought a small measure of joy into her life but without Westley it was a hollow victory.
"Princess!" she heard someone call her name and turned to see two of the men who had kidnapped her walking toward her. She panicked "Don’t come any closer or I will call the guards" she yelled at them.
"We mean you no harm, we are here to help you" Inigo shouted back as he stopped in his tracks.
"Why should I trust you?" Buttercup replied, narrowing her eyes in suspicion.
"Because we are friends of the man in black and we know what happened to him" Inigo answered.
"You mean Westley? Where is he? What have you done with him?" Buttercup asked, her heart raced at this news.
"We saved his life but he lost his memory; he is back on the pirate ship Revenge and doesn’t know who he is, I intend to go find him and help him remember" Inigo explained.
Buttercup walked toward them "Oh my poor Westley, what can I do to help?" she asked sincerely.
"I need to find a miracle man and miracles don’t come cheap-…" Inigo began.
"I have gold, you can have as much as you need but I am coming with you" Buttercup interrupted.
"No, a pirate ship is no-a place for a Princess, not to mention any other dangers that could-a present themselves on the way" Inigo said firmly.
Buttercup began to protest but Fezzik stepped in, "Inigo is right Princess you must stay safe. Please trust Inigo, if anyone can bring the man in black back to you, he can".
"Fezzik will-a stay here and protect you, we don’t want to take-a any chances with the kingdom in chaos right now" said Inigo.
Surprised at this news Fezzik swung his head around, "I will? I thought I was coming with you?" he replied crestfallen.
"I need-a you here looking after the Princess my friend, you’re-a the only one I trust to do it. Because if I return with the man in black and Buttercup has come-a to any harm it would have all been for nothing" Inigo placated his good friend.
Fezzik heaved a great sigh, "Ok Inigo, I guess you're right as always" he reluctantly agreed.

With a spring in his step and the gold in his pocket Inigo headed for the coast, intent on finding the pirate ship Revenge. As he reached the other side of the thieves forest he encountered two men, "Hi friend, are we far from Florin?" one stopped to ask.
“Yeah, it’s-a back that way, just keep going and you will come to it within an hour or two” Inigo replied helpfully.
“Good to know” the man replied as he drew his sword and brandished it an Inigo, “Give us your money” he said menacingly.
With cat like reflexes Inigo jumped back and drew his own sword. “I can no do that friend” he grinned, “I am-a on a mission that will not be denied” he bowed elegantly. “I do no wish to harm-a you but I will if I must, now be on your way” he advised them with a smile and a flick of his wrist toward the road.
The second man drew his own sword and they both slowly approached, Inigo said, ““Look I feel it’s only fair I should-a warn you, I am a master swordsman and two bandits present no challenge to me, I prefer a fair fight, this is your last chance”.

The first man spoke up, “Who said there was only two of us?” he gave a whistle and ten other rough looking men appeared from the trees drawing their swords. “Now, about that money…” the first bandit grinned triumphantly.

Inigo feinted at him but instead struck out at the second bandit cutting his arm badly as the others ran to join the fray. Inigo parried and dodged, leaping from place to place, he took one bandit by surprise and ran him through before leaping away as another bandit swung his sword at thin air. The fight continued and Inigo was forced to retreat steadily backwards by the gang of men, who were not skilled fighters but the sheer number of them was exhausting. He kept his back to the tree line so as not to get cornered, knowing that if he must he could escape into the fireswamp but preferring not to. As the exhaustion of fighting so many men at once began to slow his reflexes, the lure of escaping into the fireswamp grew. A thrust he should have been able to easily parry slipped through his defences and he took a nasty cut to his left side and staggered back. Accepting that he could not fight off so many on his own, he decided that the fireswamp was his only escape route and he turned and ran into the trees, disappearing into the murky gloom. He ran as long as he was able to, finally he stopped, gasping for breath, his hand held the wound on his left as blood ran down his side.  He gazed around trying to get his bearings and heard a popping noise to his right, he looked and saw a flame spurt erupt and stepped back away from the searing heat as the flames shot upwards. Damn them, he thought, how do I get out of here? He believed he had ran in pretty much a straight line and decided to follow that course hoping it would lead him to the other side of the fireswamp. Listening out for the telltale popping sounds he walked through the gloomy swamp at a slowed pace, blood loss and exhaustion taking their toll.

As he walked around a giant rock he came face to face with a startled R.O.U.S. and halted, stepping back. He drew his sword again, never taking his eyes from the creature, whose long snout twitched as it sniffed at the air; he had no doubt it could smell the blood that flowed down his left side. “Stay back!” he shouted a warning at the R.O.U.S. hoping to scare it away. The creature paid no heed and began to stalk toward him, its beady black eyes intent on this new prey. Inigo walked slowly backwards, treading carefully, not wishing to fall and become dinner for the disgusting creature in front of him. The R.O.U.S. lunged itself at him but even though Inigo managed to dodge and avoid a full on attack, the creature's body glanced off his own causing Inigo to stumble as he struck at it with his sword and inflicted a slight cut on the animal’s rear. The R.O.U.S. shrieked in anger and turned ready to strike again. Their places now reversed, Inigo once again walked slowly backwards as the creature advanced on him. With a speed he didn’t expect, it shot forward and grabbed his ankle in its jaws pulling him to the ground and causing him to lose the grip on his sword, which fell, useless, to the swamp floor. His injury forgotten, he scrambled toward his fallen sword as the R.O.U.S. tried to pull him away deeper into the swamp. In its frenzy it hadn’t heard the popping noise behind it; the flames erupted from the ground and singed the tail of the creature causing it to shriek in agony, releasing Inigo’s ankle. He kicked at the snout and jumped up, grabbing his sword, he turned to strike the creature dead but found it had fled. Breathing heavily he sighed in relief and began walking to the far side of the swamp once more. The R.O.U.S stalked him out of sight, driven by bloodlust at the scent of the blood oozing from Inigo’s side.

A while later Inigo noticed the trees had begun to thin out and his spirits were lifted by the fact that he must be getting closer to his goal. Out of nowhere he felt something slam into his back and he went reeling forward, arms flailing, whilst the ground rose up to meet him at full force, the R.O.U.S sunk it’s yellow sharp teeth into his left shoulder. Inigo cried out in pain and shock as he felt a large chunk of his flesh tear free from his body. Fueled by the adrenaline coursing through his body now, and motivated by sheer rage, Inigo managed to roll onto his back dislodging the creature, he got to his knees and drew his sword, keeping the R.O.U.S. at bay. He struggled back to his feet, his eyes never leaving the creature, which seemed to be distracted now that it had acquired a rather large meal of Shoulder of Inigo, as he retreated away from it. Before he could see or hear it, he faintly began to detect the smell of the ocean, I’m-a so close he thought, I will no fail now! His wounded shoulder was bleeding profusely and he worried that he might pass out before he could escape. Suddenly the sky seemed to brighten as his feet found soft sand beneath them. He turned and saw the ocean before him, he had made it clear of the swamp, and then sank to his knees.

He opened his eyes. Where am I? he thought as he took in the blue sky above him. Momentarily confused, he realised he was lying on his back in the sand and turned his head to see the fireswamp a short distance away. He closed his eyes again, the pain in his ankle throbbed, he couldn’t move his left arm without experiencing excruciating pain and his head swam with dizziness caused by the loss of blood from his combined injuries. A voice he recognized spoke to him saying;
“My, my, it would seem left to your own devices that you get yourself into all sorts of mischief”.
Inigo turned his head to the other side and saw the smiling face of the man in black, “It’s you…” was all he could manage to say. “Yes it is, we meet again my friend. Now why on earth would you wander into the fireswamp alone?” Westley asked.
Inigo’s head began to swim again, “Bandits, mission, find you…” he blurted out before exhaustion took over once more and he passed out.
“Looking for me were you hmm? Well it would appear that it has cost you dearly. But I’ll be very pleased to have a man of your talents aboard my ship” Westley told him as he picked up Inigo's limp body and walked toward his beached rowboat headed back to the Revenge.

Still Living Happily Ever After:

1. Oinky Boinky
2. Athena
6. stacey
8. Drogo
9. Lady Calypso
14. SVNBob
16. aquarian1
17. egavasc
18. CuriousParker replaced by Jesse

The Mostly ALL Dead:

Jesse – Yellin, Neutral, Recruitable.
You are the leader of The Brute Squad, neither a Hero or Villain unless recruited, until then you may choose to assist the heroes or villains as you see fit. You deal with outlaws and ruffians without mercy as instructed by your superiors. If recruited you will endeavour for your side to win.

Hanged Man – The King, A Hero, Mason with The Queen.
You are an old but kind man, slowly becoming senile, deaf, and difficult to understand… however, you are still King of Florin. Due to your ailing health, you’ve relinquished all but a few of the ruling duties to your son Prince Humperdinck, who has let the power go to his head and now looks to your neighbouring countries with greedy eyes. You have a soft spot in your heart for Buttercup because she once kissed you. Together with The Queen, you form a mason pair and may communicate outside the game thread.

CuriousParker – removed from the game upon request replaced by Jesse.

TMunz - A Florin peasant, a Hero.
One of Florin’s underclass, you’re nothing special (except in that trite “but everyone’s special” kinda way) and you’re none too clean, but you love your country and royal weddings. And food. Of any kind. You’re really not fussy.  You have no powers in this game.

Machiabelly - Westley, a Hero Investigator of sorts.
You are a brave man who left Buttercup to seek your fortune. Later reportedly murdered by the Dread Pirate Roberts, you in fact spent the time away learning everything the world could teach you, with the sole focus of returning to your beloved. Upon your return, you are disguised as the Man in Black, and intent on rescuing Buttercup from the clutches of Prince Humperdinck and any other threat. Because you are only searching for your true love Princess Buttercup, you may enquire of 1 player each night; "Is this my beloved Buttercup?" You will receive one of the following responses: Yes, No or No Result. If/when you do find her you will become a mason pair. Beware! Prince Humperdinck’s henchman searches for you, should he find you Humperdinck would have you tortured, at which time he will ask you(via the game mods) 3 questions, which you must answer truthfully. Find Buttercup fast, there is strength in numbers...

Lisin - Count Rugen, a Villain Protector.
Prince Humperdinck's right-hand man, you are a sadist and wannabe author, torture and pain being your special area of study. In fact, you have designed a diabolical machine to help you in your quest to learn everything there is to know about the maximum amount of pain a person can bear, as you believe these findings will be your legacy. Your biggest mistake in life was to murder Inigo Montoya's father... it has lead to his life long crusade to seek you out and make you more than a little bit dead. It’s not easy for you to hide your identity, as you are a unique man who has 6 fingers on his right hand.
As a Protector, you must choose a different player to protect each night. If Westley is handed over to you, you will torture him; you will be able to ask him 3 questions (via the game mods), which he must answer truthfully, he then automatically becomes your team's nightkill that night.

MarkHB - Vizzini, a Villain Investigator.
Owing to your brilliance, there is no doubt in your mind that you are the world’s #1 criminal genius. Being short of stature and also of temper due to your Sicilian blood, you sometimes misuse words in frustration if your plans are thwarted. A smug, ruthless man, you cannot refuse a battle of wits, even to the death, as you know you shall always win.
As an investigator, each night you may investigate one player in the game by PM'ing the mods. Should you find Westley you will hand him over to Prince Humperdinck for questioning. You will get results back in the form of Name & alignment or No Result.

Dougal - Valerie, a Hero.
Although professed to be one by your husband Miracle Max, you are in fact, not a witch. You merely impersonate one; because all Miracle Men must have a witch assistant. You are indeed, the woman behind the man. You have stood by this man ... even though his confidence has been shattered since being fired by Prince Humperdinck. You know the greatest gift in life is to possess true love. You are a vanilla hero, however, IF certain pre-defined conditions are met, you have a dormant power that will be activated.

caprice - The Queen, A Hero, Mason with The King.
You are The Queen, a Hero and mason with The King. As the kind but elderly queen of Florin and Humperdinck's stepmother you have no real power in the land, and are content to while away your days with other noblewomen in ladylike pursuits such as sewing, flower arranging and gossiping. Together with Hanged Man, The King, you form a mason pair and may communicate outside the thread.

The Crazed Spruce - Prince Humperdinck, Head Villain.
The heir to the Florinese throne. You are an insecure and self-absorbed man who thinks of nothing other than pursuing your own interests. War and tracking/hunting animals are your primary focus, and you are good at it. Knowing that you have to marry because your father is dying, you set out to find a beautiful bride, however, you have sinister plans of murdering her on your wedding night and blaming Guilder so that you can declare war on them.
Each night you & your team may choose 1 player to kill. If your investigator finds Westley he will hand him over to you for questioning, by Count Rugen. Your team will win only when all who stand against you are dead.

Tjtrack99 - Inigo Montoya, A Hero, 1 Kill Vigilante & Limited Investigator.
You have devoted your life to learning the sword in order to avenge your father's death at the hands of the six-fingered man. Ultimately becoming a wizard, the highest ranked swordsman in the world and an extremely skilled and dangerous man. Having achieved this but still not having found the six-fingered man; you lapsed into depression and alcoholism, and came out of it only when Vizzini recruited you.
Whilst the six-fingered man lives, with a 1 Kill vigilante power in your pocket, each night you may ask of 1 player "Does s/he have six fingers on their right hand?" You will receive one of the following responses: Yes, No or No Result. If/when you do find him, you may use your 1 kill vigilante power to kill him that night. Should the six-fingered man be killed by other means, you may then use your vigilante 1 kill elsewhere.

You have 48hrs for discussion. If a minimum of 50% of the players have joined a lynch by the time that deadline arrives Day will be extended.

There is ONE clue in the story.

5 votes are required to complete a DL.

• Love 1

Okay. We have what, one or two Villains left out there? The Albino? Possibility of the ROUS having a Villainous role? Any others?

And old clues. Let's talk about them. It seem there are clues we DID hit upon that, now in looking back were quite possibly actual clues - the one that we think now was probably @The Crazed Spruce, along with a few possibilities for @MarkHB.

I need to spend more time with the story to see about new clues. Anyone?

• Love 2
Okay. We have what, one or two Villains left out there? The Albino? Possibility of the ROUS having a Villainous role? Any others?

By my logic, it is just the ROUS.  With 18 to start, 4 evil folks is about right.  And 3 are dead.  Leaving one.  But I'm not discounting the Albino totally.  He could be in play and the last of the Villains; I'm not really sure.  But we know for certain the ROUS is a threat we need to eliminate. 

Note that Inigo was attacked by the ROUS on Night 6.  That fits the pattern of the ROUS attacking only on even nights.  And since it killed Vizzini, we know it operated independently of the Villain team.  So it must be the ROUSK (Rodent of Unusual Serial Killing).

If I'm right that there's only the ROUS to worry about, and that it can still (I say this because it could now be free to attack every night if it is the only evil role left) just attack on even nights, it can't attack tonight.  And if that is the case, we'd be safer to go with No DL unless we're 100% sure about the target.  There's only 9 of us left; 8 (or 7) Heroes versus whoever isn't.  A mistake now would be even worse than before.

Beyond all that, I've really got nothing to offer right now.  I'm still only sure about 3 people left; Oinky, Drogo and myself.  And I'm glad Drogo's on my side.

• Love 1
(edited)

ROUS: 

His name was Inigo Montoya. 

He was my bestie.

Prepare to die. 

I think Bob's right and we just have an ROUS remaining. 

Edited by Drogo
  • Love 1

We know we killed Rugan and Inigo took out Vizzini next night.

Definitely a villain jumped on the Crazed Spruce/Humperdink DL.

I was trying to suss out a villain from the non-voters and discovered it is NOT Jesse.

Did I miss another non-voter in the DL?

People I know I can trust for sure:

SVNBob

Athena

Jesse

Oinky

Thoughts please on a baddie in the midst on the last DL.

(Oh in case anyone is counting I got 4 hits on villains in a row)

So, even though I don't think not participating in a vote that took two hours late at night (Eastern time) means anything, here was the vote: 

6 to DL The Crazed Spruce (Oinky Boinky, Drogo, stacey, egavasc, aquarian1, Lady Calypso), 0 to prevail!

So the non-participants were me, Athena, SVNBob, and aquarian1.

I had some vague suspicions floating around in my head, and went back and checked, and none of them were really based on anything. So I have no clue who the last villain(s) is(are). 

People I know I can trust for sure:

SVNBob

Athena

Jesse

Oinky

I just realized I'm not on Oinky's trust list. 

That's bad.

First I was mad.

But now I'm sad. 

• Love 2

Sorry Drogs, that list was a 100% certainty list. You are at the top of the trust but not confirmed list.

My trust but not confirmed list has to do with game play and character claims. My 3rd trust list is based on voting history but now I am not sure of that at all.

Someone jumped in and lynched their buddy with alacrity and guile.

• Love 1

Definition of Pernicious; harmful, damaging, destructive, injurious, hurtful, detrimental, deleterious, dangerous, adverse, inimical, unhealthy, unfavorable, bad, evil, baleful, wicked, malign, malevolent, malignant, noxious, poisonous, corrupting; literary; maleficent

Definition of Sprout: verb(of a plant) put forth shoots.

noun  sprout; plural noun: sprouts

1.     a shoot of a plant.

2.     short for Brussels sprout.

Bear with me here - while it's not an actual synonym, could Pernicious be referring to someone who is...crazed? And what about sprout of a plant? Like maybe a tree sprout? Have we sorted out who (sorry Spruce!) @The Crazed Spruce is yet? I can't remember...

OB, this post puts stacey on my personal Trusted But Not Confirmed List.

And my thanks to the lovely lady who provided the assist in keeping me safe, I'm truly grateful.

And this post makes me think she's pretty old.  And maybe she boos a lot.  

I don't want this to sound villainous, but I really would recommend that any Investigator Heroes who have me on their Trusted But Not Confirmed Lists not waste their nightly intel on finding out who I am.  I'm nothing if not honest.  And tall.  Really tall, like gigantic.  

And now, a limerick.  

There once a Rodent of Unusual Size

With gingivitis and big beady eyes

He killed my friend

So soon came the end

Of the Rodent of Unusual Size

• Love 2

Here is the combined Trusted List based on OB and SVNBob's lists - I trust both of these players and it appears they (correctly!) trust me.  

Oinky Boinky (trusted by OBSVN, and Drogo)
Athena  (trusted by OB and Drogo)
stacey  (trusted by Drogo)
Drogo (trusted by SVN and Drogo)
Lady Calypso
SVNBob (trusted by OBSVN, and Drogo)
aquarian1 (twusted by Dwogo)
egavasc
Jesse (trusted by OB and Drogo)

Should be noted that I second all of OB's trust since she hasn't steered me wrong yet.  And I believe I know who she is, and it's not a rodent of any usual or unusual size.  

That leaves two players with no vouch: egavasc and Lady Calypso.  

Here is the combined Trusted List based on OB and SVNBob's lists - I trust both of these players and it appears they (correctly!) trust me.  

Oinky Boinky (trusted by OBSVN, and Drogo)

Athena  (trusted by OB and Drogo)

stacey  (trusted by Drogo)

Drogo (trusted by SVN and Drogo)

Lady Calypso

SVNBob (trusted by OBSVN, and Drogo)

aquarian1 (twusted by Dwogo)

egavasc

Jesse (trusted by OB and Drogo)

Should be noted that I second all of OB's trust since she hasn't steered me wrong yet.  And I believe I know who she is, and it's not a rodent of any usual or unusual size.  

That leaves two players with no vouch: egavasc and Lady Calypso.  

If @Drogo and/or @Oinky Boinky trust someone, I'm willing to trust them as well.

Which leaves us the two with no vouch. And has been on our radar before. Has @egavasc? And of course, clues....

• Love 2

We've had a few suggested clues toward Lady Calypso (Genesis 2:23 and Rum come to mind) but I was sort of discounting those since the Villains seemed kind of willing to throw her under the bus... but now that we're leaning towards an ROUS/SK, voting histories and Villains throwing someone under the bus don't mean as much.  I don't recall any egavasc clues, myself, but her username's much harder to associate with clues... maybe some type of letter/wordplay, which I'm not great with.  

I know what SVNBob said about a No-DL being smartest for today...

But the odds are shaping up to be 50/50 and I'm ready to play.  

Not tonight, but tomorrow-- I think we should go for one of these two.   

• Love 2

There is one name combo that @TJtrack99 did (you know he liked to throw "Villain" or "Evil" in there), and it came back, and TJ said "ARGHH! DON'T DO IT! DON'T DO IT!" I never did it. My virgin eyes.

But I do think that maybe these mods would be unlikely to do anagrams? I could be wrong, but nothing has stood out to me, and I saw a TON of strange anagram possibilities during the Whedonverse game, the vast majority that were unused....

• Love 2

I lost my notes in the great race to Jamaica but Lady Calypso has been on my trust but not confirmed list for quite a while. 

Also Stacey.  

Egavasc only got there because she jumped on the CS DL but we now know one of those was a villain vote. 

I am going to vote for a DL on Egavasc but I want to find my notes first and I have to get ready to go play golf right now.

I had early notes regarding Princess Buttercup looking at the stars and then going to the market and looking at jewelry - there was sparkling, jewels, glinting, stars, shining, brightly = evanescence and could only tie that to Egavasc at the time - a stretch but that is where it took me.

We forgot about our anonymous vote but I don't think it matters anymore.

Any comment on the violacious liquid being Purple Rain?

• Love 1

Mah, lynch me, don't lynch me. I'm not a villain but I don't think I can convince anyone of that at this point. I do think your trust lists are dubious.

I do like cave gas as an anagram. Someone work it in somewhere? It would be worth it.

• Love 1

I will say that I am not sure, but I am likely to trust: Drogo, OB, and yes, maybe even stacey.

I missed the previous lynch because I was working and it happened speedy!

• Love 1
(edited)

Mah, lynch me, don't lynch me. I'm not a villain but I don't think I can convince anyone of that at this point. I do think your trust lists are dubious.

I'm baffled that a Hero would find these trust lists dubious... 

1 to DL egavasc (Drogo), 4 to find the wheelbarrow we left in the Thieves Forest

p.s.  He gazed around trying to get his bearings and heard a popping noise cave gas to his right, he looked and saw a flame spurt erupt and stepped back away from the searing heat as the flames shot upwards.

Edited by Drogo

I'm pretty confident that there's more than just the ROUS out there and y'all seem to be trusting just about every player other than me. But I'm not a villain, I wouldn't know who's remaining.

• Love 1