Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E09: On the Scent

13 hours ago, seacliffsal said:

I was kind of hoping that Sherlock and Joan were going to adopt the dog at the end of the episode

Not super likely - they live in a two-story with a basement brownstone.  So, lots of stairs and Ollie has hip dysplasia.  That said, Sherlock and Joan are pretty well off financially, so they could afford to get Ollie anything up to and including a total hip replacement to treat the dysplasia.  Given that we'll never really know more about Ollie, I prefer to think that Sherlock and Joan paid for him to get full treatment and then arranged for him to go to his old partner now that stairs would no longer be an issue.

• Love 7
8 hours ago, johntfs said:

Not super likely - they live in a two-story with a basement brownstone.  So, lots of stairs and Ollie has hip dysplasia.  That said, Sherlock and Joan are pretty well off financially, so they could afford to get Ollie anything up to and including a total hip replacement to treat the dysplasia.  Given that we'll never really know more about Ollie, I prefer to think that Sherlock and Joan paid for him to get full treatment and then arranged for him to go to his old partner now that stairs would no longer be an issue.

Surgery is stressful on the body and often has long lasting effects, so I prefer to imagine that Sherlock paid for a doggie stair-lift for Ollie in his old handler's (or another) home.

• Love 3
On 7/24/2019 at 9:10 PM, MisterGlass said:

We were speculating before who would be Clyde's Watson when he did his own clandestine animal investigations.  Ollie would be a great candidate.

[Interior: Clyde Investigations Office]

Clyde: How can I help you?

Potential Client: My neighbour, Kenny,  is probably a pot dealer

Clyde: What kind of house does he live in?

Potential Client: A 3 story townhouse

Clyde: I will give you a 60% discount because we will only search his garage and main floor,,,

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, paigow said:

[Interior: Clyde Investigations Office]

Clyde: How can I help you?

Potential Client: My neighbour, Kenny,  is probably a pot dealer

Clyde: What kind of house does he live in?

Potential Client: A 3 story townhouse

Clyde: I will give you a 60% discount because we will only search his garage and main floor,,,

Oh, no. Ollie will rappel! With the help of, um....the bee colony?

Edited by sharifa70
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, sharifa70 said:

Oh, no. Ollie will rappel! With the help of, um....the bee colony?

Tish-tosh. Everyone knows bees are used for sentry and re-con duties. They are not mountain guides. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 7/25/2019 at 10:13 AM, johntfs said:

Even after the surgery the dog will still have pain from time to time - usually when the weather is bad