Type keyword(s) to search

RHoP In The Media: What's Going Down in the DMV

• Start Topic

19 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Sometimes?

Lol, I think Robyn's biggest problem is that she is a little too dense to play the howives game.

She honestly could have been the most popular person in this franchise if she had played her cards better.

• Like 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, dosodog said:

Well this is just embarrassing...

Is it wrong that I think this is the best Gizelle has looked in a long time?  She has gotten into good shape. That still does not make this any less cringe. 

Edited by qtpye
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
On 5/30/2024 at 11:50 PM, qtpye said:

Is it wrong that I think this is the best Gizelle has looked in a long time?  She has gotten into good shape. That still does not make this any less cringe. 

She looks good.

• Like 1

The upcoming season will be interesting to see how Gizelle and Ashley move within the group. They won't have Candiace as a foil, they won't have Robyn as muscle. They will have to earn their checks a different way and it will be interesting to see. I think Robyn will end up back on the show (as a friend).  IMO Candiace won't be back, especially if Season 9 ratings increase and the atmosphere seems happier and lighter without her. She's not the cause of the toxicity on the show but sides had to be chosen and the network/production chose Gizelle. Now Gizelle needs to bring it and it will be interesting to see if she can do it without Robyn or having the power to haze the new girls.

• Like 4
On 6/4/2024 at 11:23 AM, drivethroo said:

The upcoming season will be interesting to see how Gizelle and Ashley move within the group. They won't have Candiace as a foil, they won't have Robyn as muscle. They will have to earn their checks a different way and it will be interesting to see. I think Robyn will end up back on the show (as a friend).  IMO Candiace won't be back, especially if Season 9 ratings increase and the atmosphere seems happier and lighter without her. She's not the cause of the toxicity on the show but sides had to be chosen and the network/production chose Gizelle. Now Gizelle needs to bring it and it will be interesting to see if she can do it without Robyn or having the power to haze the new girls.

Probably a lot of scenes with Gizzy and her hairdresser, he seems to be her only friend and we know Jamal is never going to be there for her.

I do like her daughters.

• Like 3
21 minutes ago, qtpye said:

Probably a lot of scenes with Gizzy and her hairdresser, he seems to be her only friend and we know Jamal is never going to be there for her.

Especially now that Jamal is engaged to a fellow pastor. That should go well. 🤪

• LOL 5
13 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Especially now that Jamal is engaged to a fellow pastor. That should go well. 🤪

And the fellow pastor is just as tacky dressing, if not tackier than Gizelle. (She's actually very pretty)

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
4 hours ago, drivethroo said:

And the fellow pastor is just as tacky dressing, if not tackier than Gizelle. (She's actually very pretty)

Jamal has a certain template for wives.

Wives need to look pretty in the front pew and look away from everything else going on outside of church.

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
4 hours ago, qtpye said:

Jamal has a certain template for wives.

Wives need to look pretty in the front pew and look away from everything else going on outside of church.

Including  other parishioners he impregnated.

He’s not a good example of… (fill in the blank).

• Like 4
28 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

Including  other parishioners he impregnated.

He’s not a good example of… (fill in the blank).

a decent human being in any shape or form.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3

Casual convo with a friend of mine who is not a Bravo HW watcher, she tells me she had dinner with someone who works on the Potomac HW show, just casual like that, I freaked and told her I want to meet this person, my friend looked at me like I had two heads and asked why do I want to meet her...sometimes I think my friends do not even know me.

• LOL 6