Type keyword(s) to search

S25.E02: Chris Hemsworth, Paul Rudd, Julianne Moore, Kit Harington, Tom Walker.

• Start Topic

Graham is joined by Hollywood stars Chris Hemsworth and Paul Rudd, starring together in new Marvel blockbuster Avengers: End Game, Oscar-winner Julianne Moore, star of the acclaimed drama Gloria Bell, and Emilia Clarke and Kit Harington, who discuss the final season of Game of Thrones. With music from Brits breakthrough act Tom Walker, who performs Just You and I.

I saw a clip online before this aired where Paul Rudd was saying for some role where he was a cop or a spy they made him dye his hair blond and his wife thought he looked like Simon LeBon making a spy video. I was looking forward to seeing the whole story but it didn’t make the cut.  I’ll have to find the YouTube version of the episode.

I felt a little sorry for Julianne Moore.  Graham mentioned that Emelia Clarke was supposed to be there but couldn't make it, so presumably it was originally supposed to be the two Avengers and the two from Game of Thrones.

At one point, Graham remarked what a big show it was, with The Avengers, Game of Thrones, and Julianne Moore.  I mean, he didn't specifically mention that she was called at the last minute and was up for doing the show, but it still seemed like a slight to her to even mention that she wasn't his first choice.

Her outfit was weird, but she's got a weird side to her.  Something's always seemed a little off about her, but I think that's why I like her.

I like Julianne Moore but I think putting her on that couch as ersatz-Emilia was a bad idea. She was great but it was painfully clear that nobody really bothered about her movie since this couch was supposed to be a geek-gasm extraordinaire. 

22 hours ago, TexasGal said:

I saw a clip online before this aired where Paul Rudd was saying for some role where he was a cop or a spy they made him dye his hair blond and his wife thought he looked like Simon LeBon making a spy video. I was looking forward to seeing the whole story but it didn’t make the cut.  I’ll have to find the YouTube version of the episode.

It was for a Hong Kong movie (Gen X-Cops-2) - he also had some lines in Cantonese.

Edited by MissLucas
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I sit here corrected!

But in that case, it seems even more odd.  Five guests?  I realize that no rule or fixed number, but there have been times when the couch seemed too full and you really didn't get to spend much time with each one.