Type keyword(s) to search

All Past Seasons of the Late Lamented Show

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, 88Keys said:

So I was watching season 8 on Pluto last night and got curious about what happened to Kaitlyn Larae (not LeGrand).  Apparently she didn't even make it through one season.  And after a bit of Googling, I came across this where she requested a restraining order against someone who has the same last name as her, now that she is married.  https://trellis.law/doc/6389670/proposed-order

I wonder what happened.

Those two people have different last names?

I thought she didn't make it through the season because she had seizures or something.

10 hours ago, 88Keys said:

So I was watching season 8 on Pluto last night and got curious about what happened to Kaitlyn Larae (not LeGrand).  Apparently she didn't even make it through one season.  And after a bit of Googling, I came across this where she requested a restraining order against someone who has the same last name as her, now that she is married.  https://trellis.law/doc/6389670/proposed-order

I wonder what happened.

It could be a MIL or SIL or someone whose related to her husband.

It has been "speculated" here and other DCC groups she didn't perform because of a weight warning. Also has been said she didn't receive her rookie ring and  might not considered an alumni. Not sure if there's any truth to it. 

If anyone here knows more feel free to speak.

15 hours ago, StellaCL said:

Those two people have different last names?

I thought she didn't make it through the season because she had seizures or something.

Kaitlyn's married name is Trujillo.  Sorry, I should have mentioned that

Edited by 88Keys