Type keyword(s) to search

Leslie Knope

Watching the P&R marathon on Esquire ETA:

I forgot the Season 2 opened with Ron coming and saying "Here's the situation" which leads Leslie into rapping "Parents Just Don't Understand" by the Fresh Prince. It made me remember Mike Schur saying at Paleyfest that the writers didn't necessarily change Leslie(who they always intended to be smart) but how people saw her. In the scene Tom starts beatboxing along, and after she finishes Donna and Jerry applaud her. If this scene had been done the previous season everybody would have been rolling their eyes and reacting like she was Michael Scott. April would have looked disgusted as opposed to being stunned(which could be read as being impressed) and there would have been no clapping.

• Love 1

Nick Kroll and Amy Poehler have split up. When reached for comment, Nick Kroll had this to say:

"She spent the whole night talking to her friend. Arguing about their feelings. Who knows? She's probably a lesbian. They were in the bathroom a long time."

• Love 1

I had no idea who amy poehler was until I started watching this show. After doing some googling I can't believe I didn't know who she was. I even took my kids to see inside out when it came out but not seeing the face I didn't know it was the same person until a couple of days ago.

Amy Poehler is an Emmy-award winner! FINALLY!   Unfortunately, it's not for playing a role, but just being herself, co-hosting SNL.

Among the notables tonight in the ceremony dedicated mostly to craft categories was a win by Tina Fey and Amy Poehler in the Guest Comedy Actress category for co-hosting Saturday Night Live this past season. It was the first time a pair had been nominated as one in the category and of course the first time a pair has won.

Edited by King of Birds
  • Love 5