Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E02: Nominations #1

• Start Topic

Just watched the episode. It was more interesting than the first.

LoLo reminds me of...J-Lo. In some camera shots, and also the way she speaks. And the sound of her voice.

Lochte doesn't bother me as much as I thought he would. I guess in spite of his accomplishments, all I had on the brain was that drunken crap he pulled with his buddies in...Brazil, was it?

As far as Tom is concerned, it may get annoying eventually, but I don't find he overdoes it about his testicle. Those may be producer-provoked questions. And if I'd lost my right nut, I don't know if I'd be able to joke about it at all. 

• Love 1

Awwww, I love Cupcake Boy.  At first I was annoyed that he buddied up with Lochte because I, too, was not impressed with his antics in Brazil and wanted him gone.  But now that I see how dumb he is, I think I want him to stick around as long as possible because you know he's gonna bring the unintentional hilarity.

I'm a huge Dolphins fan so I was excited about Ricky being in the house. I'm just going to assume that he hasn't received much air time because he's just too "normal". 

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, Rachel RSL said:

But now that I see how dumb he is, I think I want him to stick around as long as possible because you know he's gonna bring the unintentional hilarity.

I wonder if TPTB realized that grand stupidity = feeds gold mine after last season.  I can see them sitting around saying "Who can we get that will be as dumb as Fessy?  What about Ryan Lochte?"  

• Love 8
8 hours ago, green said:

Me either especially since I can't stand Bug-Eyed Cupcake Boy at all.  To have him as Grodner's pet and sucking the air out of the show what to speak of seeing him as George to dumb swimmer's Lenny from Of Mice and Men is driving me up the wall

I can understand why some people might find his personality to be annoying but I don't understand how he can be Grodner's pet when there have literally only been 2 episodes and he got screwed by a twist in one of them. 

• Love 4
49 minutes ago, Rachel RSL said:

I can understand why some people might find his personality to be annoying but I don't understand how he can be Grodner's pet when there have literally only been 2 episodes and he got screwed by a twist in one of them. 

I think people think that because he got roughly 90% of the DRs in the first 2 eps. Although, with him winning that comp and then playing in the other one and then being nommed, he was bound to have a lot of airtime. I suspect Production probably does like him a lot though. He gives them what they want. But they're not gonna do anything to protect him.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, Melina22 said:

I know I'm in the minority, but I loved listening in to the convo between Anthony and the guys, just like I loved listening to Omorosa talking to Ross. I'm not political, or even American. It's just the absolute fascination of hearing a little inside info from a person who was literally inside one of the most powerful governments on earth. It doesn't matter what government or what you think about it, to me I'll never find that dull, just from the point of view of sociology and just plain nosiness.

I think that's fine since it can be relevant to HG character and relationships, but they need to ditch the random political references. Did the producers have a wall comp so that someone could make a Trump comment? Keep that stuff out of the gameplay and put it on the show's web site if you want it to be visible to non-feed viewers.

• Love 1