Type keyword(s) to search

Law & Order: Criminal Intent - General Discussion

• Start Topic

17 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Can't understand a word of French, but the French adaption of Criminal Intent also covered "One". As with the L&O: UK adaptions, the episode was almost scene for scene with the original, so easy to follow, language barrier notwithstanding!

The only adaption I think the French version missed the mark on was for "Homo Homini Lupis" as there was no big confrontation with the equivalent of "SHE. GOT. YOU!" at the end. (And the scene with the perp being given away by the "Bonanza" ringtone in the US version, the ringtone was [probably obviously] changed in the French adaption.)

The lead actor, Vincent Perez, must have watched hours of Vincent D'Onofrio's acting, because Revel, his character, got the movements and tics down.

I just Googled him. Dayum! 😍

• Love 2
5 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

I just Googled him. Dayum! 😍

If you want to see the French version, YouTube has many episodes up. As I said, you won't likely understand the language, but once you start watching and recognize the US episode it's based upon, you can basically follow along!

Revel's answer to Eames actually had two different actresses/characters, so that is a difference there. The first was a red-haired actress named Sandrine Rigaux, whose last name was Savigny. The second was blonde-haired Audrey Looten, who was Rousseau. I mention the characteristics so you know who was who.

• Useful 2

Oh, and another interesting factoid about the French version: While the station looks nothing like the US version with 1PP, the interrogation rooms, from the walls down to the metal chairs used and the observation window is IDENTICAL. It's kind of weird!

Oh, yeah. And in the French version, Ron Carver is a woman named Fontana, played by an actress named Laure Killing.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

If you want to see the French version, YouTube has many episodes up. As I said, you won't likely understand the language, but once you start watching and recognize the US episode it's based upon, you can basically follow along!

Revel's answer to Eames actually had two different actresses/characters, so that is a difference there. The first was a red-haired actress named Sandrine Rigaux, whose last name was Savigny. The second was blonde-haired Audrey Looten, who was Rousseau. I mention the characteristics so you know who was who.

It's spellbinding! I speak a little French and from what I could make out there at the end they were threatening the girl with prison for being an accessory and she found out something the dude didn't want her to know.. And something about her father. I see what you mean about the actor studying VDO. So cool. Thanks!

• Love 3

I think all of the episodes up, now that I am looking, are with Audrey Looten. But someone put up this clip with Sandrine Rigaux, if you want to see what she looks like:

French Criminal Intent clip!

2 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

It's spellbinding! I speak a little French and from what I could make out there at the end they were threatening the girl with prison for being an accessory and she found out something the dude didn't want her to know.. And something about her father. I see what you mean about the actor studying VDO. So cool. Thanks!

You're welcome! It sometimes seems like an alternate dimension, but it wasn't half bad!

• Love 3

@WendyCR72 and @peacheslatour, thanks for the info about the French version of CI on Youtube!  I might have read about it years ago but if I did I completely forgot.  Maybe my high school French will help a little but if the episodes resemble the originals that much I'd like to try and see them anyway and see how well I can follow along.  Will take a look.

Edit:  Wow, thanks for that clip above @WendyCR72, it looks good!

Edited by roseha
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, roseha said:

@WendyCR72 and @peacheslatour, thanks for the info about the French version of CI on Youtube!  I might have read about it years ago but if I did I completely forgot.  Maybe my high school French will help a little but if the episodes resemble the originals that much I'd like to try and see them anyway and see how well I can follow along.  Will take a look.

It really is. I was mesmerized.

Edited by peacheslatour
  • Love 2
35 minutes ago, roseha said:

You're welcome, @roseha! Since we have no new US shows, at least this can maybe fill a void. (Although this, too, has long stopped production. But since you have never seen the French episodes, it will still be new to you! Even if it is a direct copy of the US episodes.)

• Love 3

Just to help as far as the French rendition goes as to episode titles and their US match, as much as I could tell, for now:

La Grand Vie = The Insider, S1 (with some differences at the end).

Visions = See Me, S2

Crime d'Amour = Bright Boy, S2

Comme Un Frere = Consumed, S3

La Quete = Undaunted Mettle, S3

Trafics = Baggage, S2

Those seem to be the only complete episodes up as of now.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Of note, I bought both DVD sets of the French version years ago (unaware there were no English subtitles. Boo!), so there are more. But for the life of me, I cannot remember the other adapted episodes. ETA: D'oh! Of course, as I already mentioned it, Homo Homini Lupus was also remade, but it is apparently not up. I cannot promise as I have stuff going on right now, but if I can ever find the DVDs, maybe I can try to post that one to YT or Dropbox (as I don't know if that episode could be pulled off YT, for whatever reason!) or something.

The Season 1 DVD set for the French version in style is very similar to the US version, including color scheme. Here is the S1 artwork for the French adaption:

French CI DVD cover!

• Useful 3
10 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Of note, I bought both DVD sets of the French version years ago (unaware there were no English subtitles. Boo!), so there are more. But for the life of me, I cannot remember the other adapted episodes. ETA: D'oh! Of course, as I already mentioned it, Homo Homini Lupus was also remade, but it is apparently not up. I cannot promise as I have stuff going on right now, but if I can ever find the DVDs, maybe I can try to post that one to YT or Dropbox (as I don't know if that episode could be pulled off YT, for whatever reason!) or something.

The Season 1 DVD set for the French version in style is very similar to the US version, including color scheme. Here is the S1 artwork for the French adaption:

French CI DVD cover!

The intro with the team walking toward the camera is very much like the US version. The music is the same but different, it's really cool.

• Love 1

I was watching Badge today and it really annoys me how OOC Van Buren was - while I liked that she made a crossover cameo (as I’ve said before, there weren’t nearly enough crossovers involving CI), she was OOC and didn’t look good - it made it out like she admired Terry Randolph even though she knew she beat up suspects and had character issues, that wasn’t like Van Buren at all, she never tolerated that kind of behavior from detectives on her squad and always ran a tight ship and was by the book. This was kind of shown with how she had issues with their scheme to trap Randolph, but it didn’t make her look good with how she still seemed to believe in Randolph. Van Buren was one of my favorite characters and so it annoyed me how she was somewhat OOC in this episode. 

Other than that I love the episode - Goren was at his finest getting to the bottom of the case and I loved how he was able to get under Randolph’s skin and taunt her, and I liked their plan to trap Randolph. Randolph was particularly evil. I would like to have known how many people were directly involved in the murders, as I doubt Randolph could’ve killed the whole family by herself, she definitely had accomplices.

I liked how Deakins was very calm in his reaction after the dirty cop shot himself as he was being put in holding, he just calmly told the officer to wait outside, if Ross had been the captain he probably would’ve berated the officer. Deakins was a really good character that was never used enough.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Xeliou66 said:

I was watching Badge today and it really annoys me how OOC Van Buren was - while I liked that she made a crossover cameo (as I’ve said before, there weren’t nearly enough crossovers involving CI), she was OOC and didn’t look good - it made it out like she admired Terry Randolph even though she knew she beat up suspects and had character issues, that wasn’t like Van Buren at all, she never tolerated that kind of behavior from detectives on her squad and always ran a tight ship and was by the book. This was kind of shown with how she had issues with their scheme to trap Randolph, but it didn’t make her look good with how she still seemed to believe in Randolph. Van Buren was one of my favorite characters and so it annoyed me how she was somewhat OOC in this episode. 

Other than that I love the episode - Goren was at his finest getting to the bottom of the case and I loved how he was able to get under Randolph’s skin and taunt her, and I liked their plan to trap Randolph. Randolph was particularly evil. I would like to have known how many people were directly involved in the murders, as I doubt Randolph could’ve killed the whole family by herself, she definitely had accomplices.

I liked how Deakins was very calm in his reaction after the dirty cop shot himself as he was being put in holding, he just calmly told the officer to wait outside, if Ross had been the captain he probably would’ve berated the officer. Deakins was a really good character that was never used enough.

Van Buren is a kick-ass boss, but she's also human. I could see - since she knew Terry Randolph and knew what potential she apparently had - Van Buren's human-over-cop side not wanting to believe someone with such promise could go so astray as Terry Randolph did.

As for Goren, he was great in the episode. The exaggerated Brooklyn accent he was using was hilarious. Still, as I have said before, his putting the bloody shirt of the murder victim on [to assess blood spatter patterns] squicked me out.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

Van Buren is a kick-ass boss, but she's also human. I could see - since she knew Terry Randolph and knew what potential she apparently had - Van Buren's human-over-cop side not wanting to believe someone with such promise could go so astray as Terry Randolph did.

As for Goren, he was great in the episode. The exaggerated Brooklyn accent he was using was hilarious. Still, as I have said before, his putting the bloody shirt of the murder victim on [to assess blood spatter patterns] squicked me out.

But the accent seemed to come and go. I know he was using it when he was fucking with Randolph's head but he would start speaking normally and then pick up the accent again. I think he was just messing with her.

• Love 2
58 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

52 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

But the accent seemed to come and go. I know he was using it when he was fucking with Randolph's head but he would start speaking normally and then pick up the accent again. I think he was just messing with her.

I just thought Van Buren was OOC - she’s one of my favorite L&O characters and it wasn’t like her to sort of express admiration for Randolph roughing up people, that was very OOC, as she never tolerated that kind of behavior from her detectives. I could see her not wanting to believe Randolph was so evil, but still it didn’t really make her look good. So I have an issue with how Van Buren was in that episode. 

Other than that the episode is great - one of season 1’s best episodes, Goren had many great scenes in it, and yeah his accent came and went, he was just trying to throw Randolph off balance. And yeah his putting on the bloody shirt was another classic Goren scene. 

• Love 3

Viola Davis played Terry Randolph COLD.

As Goren told her, I can't decide if it's good or bad that she would not be around for her daughters. (But I tend to think they are better off without a "mother" like that. Ever.)

• Love 5
10 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Viola Davis played Terry Randolph COLD.

As Goren told her, I can't decide if it's good or bad that she would not be around for her daughters. (But I tend to think they are better off without a "mother" like that. Ever.)

Oh I totally agree - the daughters are much better off without that evil bitch being around, I mean she murdered 2 children. She was one of the most memorable and chilling villains in CI history IMO.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

Watching Anti-Thesis right now and my loathing of Nicole Wallace has caused my soul to crumble into shredded wheat.

Best to start early (her first episode!) with the hatred as you did.  😛

Said it before: Was not sad she was killed off. I just hate that it was done by Declan Gage and not Goren and/or Eames. Very anticlimactic. But it got the important job of ending Nicole Wallace, so...yeah.

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

Best to start early (her first episode!) with the hatred as you did.  😛

Said it before: Was not sad she was killed off. I just hate that it was done by Declan Gage and not Goren and/or Eames. Very anticlimactic. But it got the important job of ending Nicole Wallace, so...yeah.

Absolutely - so unsatisfying that it wasn’t Goren or Eames to kill Nicole. And if Nicole’s storyline had ended with her being killed at the end of Great Barrier, I wouldn’t hate her storyline so much, it wouldn’t be my favorite but I wouldn’t hate it as much, but it got totally stupid after her escape in Great Barrier. 

Overall the Nicole storyline SUCKED. 

• Love 3
17 hours ago, Xeliou66 said:

Absolutely - so unsatisfying that it wasn’t Goren or Eames to kill Nicole. And if Nicole’s storyline had ended with her being killed at the end of Great Barrier, I wouldn’t hate her storyline so much, it wouldn’t be my favorite but I wouldn’t hate it as much, but it got totally stupid after her escape in Great Barrier. 

Yeah, should have killed Nicole after "Great Barrier" instead of NBC having a poll and letting the viewers decide. Would have saved more ridiculousness later on, since the scenarios got ever so elaborate to keep Nicole going.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

Yeah, should have killed Nicole after "Great Barrier" instead of NBC having a poll and letting the viewers decide. Would have saved more ridiculousness later on, since the scenarios got ever so elaborate to keep Nicole going.

It got so ridiculous after Great Barrier - Nicole escaping at the end of Great Barrier, then in Grow when they found Nicole again she should’ve been immediately arrested and remanded pending trial, but instead they made up some ridiculous excuse for the judge to set bail and then set up another ridiculous Nicole escape, and don’t forget the fucking stupid ending of Slither when Nicole wasn’t seen but she killed the villain on the courthouse steps and instead of screaming to lockdown the building and starting a manhunt for Nicole, Goren, Eames and Carver just stand there!! That was laughably horrible. And then having Nicole killed offscreen by another psycho villain instead of onscreen by Goren/Eames just topped it all off. The Nicole storyline was such ridiculous dreck that was straight out of a soap opera. Those episodes are among the few episodes that I almost always skip when watching CI. 

• Love 5
On 2/17/2021 at 7:43 PM, Xeliou66 said:

It got so ridiculous after Great Barrier - Nicole escaping at the end of Great Barrier, then in Grow when they found Nicole again she should’ve been immediately arrested and remanded pending trial, but instead they made up some ridiculous excuse for the judge to set bail and then set up another ridiculous Nicole escape, and don’t forget the fucking stupid ending of Slither when Nicole wasn’t seen but she killed the villain on the courthouse steps and instead of screaming to lockdown the building and starting a manhunt for Nicole, Goren, Eames and Carver just stand there!! That was laughably horrible. And then having Nicole killed offscreen by another psycho villain instead of onscreen by Goren/Eames just topped it all off. The Nicole storyline was such ridiculous dreck that was straight out of a soap opera. Those episodes are among the few episodes that I almost always skip when watching CI. 

All that you wrote is true, but add in with "Grow", they tried to make Nicole a killer psycho with a heart with all the stuff with Gwen. This after she killed her own child. It didn't fly with me then and still doesn't now.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, WendyCR72 said:

All that you wrote is true, but add in with "Grow", they tried to make Nicole a killer psycho with a heart with all the stuff with Gwen. This after she killed her own child. It didn't fly with me then and still doesn't now.

Agreed with this but I was so distracted by the fact that Nicole hadn’t been remanded to custody immediately after escaping after the events of Great Barrier that I didn’t even pay much attention to that. But you are right, it wasn’t like Nicole’s character and I didn’t like it. 

• Love 3

Most names I see here also visit the Original Law & Order and Law & Order: SVU threads, but on the off chance there are some here that don't, Goren got a shout out last night from Carolyn Barek on SVU, saying how Goren used to say, "Mistakes are our signature!" and even leaned a bit as she did. I don't really think Bobby ever said that, but it was a cool shout out nevertheless!

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

Most names I see here also visit the Original Law & Order and Law & Order: SVU threads, but on the off chance there are some here that don't, Goren got a shout out last night from Carolyn Barek on SVU, saying how Goren used to say, "Mistakes are our signature!" and even leaned a bit as she did. I don't really think Bobby ever said that, but it was a cool shout out nevertheless!

Yeah that was really cool - I was thrilled when Barek mentioned Goren’s name last night, and was really impressed that they referenced him, since modern day SVU is pretty isolated from the franchise as a whole (moreso than CI in its later years even) and not good with continuity. 

• Love 2
22 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Did she mention Logan?

I watched The Good Child today - very good episode with 2 evil perps in Trevor and Maureen and an interesting case with how it looked like the crime family from Buffalo was involved but it turned out it was all about Rachel and her inheritance. It is very funny at the end when Trevor starts screaming “EGGCUP” as he’s arrested, that part always makes me laugh. Also interesting was how the set up the room at Major Case to look like the victims living room and kitchen, that was really weird and wild looking, they never did anything like that in any other episode, Deakins looked at it with interest and said “I think I was on this ride at Disney World”. 

• Love 4
35 minutes ago, Xeliou66 said:

I watched The Good Child today - very good episode with 2 evil perps in Trevor and Maureen and an interesting case with how it looked like the crime family from Buffalo was involved but it turned out it was all about Rachel and her inheritance. It is very funny at the end when Trevor starts screaming “EGGCUP” as he’s arrested, that part always makes me laugh. Also interesting was how the set up the room at Major Case to look like the victims living room and kitchen, that was really weird and wild looking, they never did anything like that in any other episode, Deakins looked at it with interest and said “I think I was on this ride at Disney World”. 

Which is why, when John Shea appeared on the show again in S7 in "Legacy", as the rich father of the douchey teen perp, "EGGCUP!" was all I could think of. Shea certainly made the most of his first appearance...

• LOL 3
51 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

Which is why, when John Shea appeared on the show again in S7 in "Legacy", as the rich father of the douchey teen perp, "EGGCUP!" was all I could think of. Shea certainly made the most of his first appearance...

Yeah I know - Shea also played a musical composer who murdered a woman and was being manipulated by his therapist in the Mothership episode Shrunk, he was memorable there as well. But yeah Trevor yelling “EGGCUP” as he was being arrested was quite funny. 

As we’ve discussed before - season 4 took a turn into the very dark, weird and creepy. This was one of the more “regular” episodes of the season I guess is the best way to describe it in that there was nothing super strange or creepy about it, very good episode. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Xeliou66 said:

Yeah I know - Shea also played a musical composer who murdered a woman and was being manipulated by his therapist in the Mothership episode Shrunk, he was memorable there as well. But yeah Trevor yelling “EGGCUP” as he was being arrested was quite funny. 

As we’ve discussed before - season 4 took a turn into the very dark, weird and creepy. This was one of the more “regular” episodes of the season I guess is the best way to describe it in that there was nothing super strange or creepy about it, very good episode. 

Melissa Leo played Maureen as both cold as hell (I mean, she was jealous enough of Rachel with her bio-monster dad that she would KILL her own bio daughter?!) and pathetic, waiting on Trevor for 20 friggin' years. Loved Alex's quip that Maureen would have an even longer wait as Maureen was being arrested.

Of course, Melissa Leo was also part of the cast of Homicide: Life On The Street as Detective Kay Howard, which had a few crossovers with the Law & Order universe, so I'm not surprised that Melissa Leo popped up in the franchise (albeit not as her HLOTS character...).

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

Melissa Leo played Maureen as both cold as hell (I mean, she was jealous enough of Rachel with her bio-monster dad that she would KILL her own bio daughter?!) and pathetic, waiting on Trevor for 20 friggin' years. Loved Alex's quip that Maureen would have an even longer wait as Maureen was being arrested.

Of course, Melissa Leo was also part of the cast of Homicide: Life On The Street as Detective Kay Howard, which had a few crossovers with the Law & Order universe, so I'm not surprised that Melissa Leo popped up in the franchise (albeit not as her HLOTS character...).

"I see the way you look at her." *shudder* Ugh.

In The Dark and Magnificat come to mind.

• Love 2
48 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

Yeah I liked her as Howard on Homicide, good character, she played a couple of roles on the L&O franchise. Maureen was evil and pathetic, I think her motive to kill the bio daughter wasn’t jealousy but money, Trevor and Maureen would’ve inherited Rachel’s money she got from her parents and then when they killed Rachel they would have the money. So that was their motive, she may have been jealous but money was the main motive. Both Trevor and Maureen were heartless, evil scum. 

24 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

In The Dark and Magnificat come to mind.

There were many dark and creepy season 4 episodes - Want, No Exit, Death Roe and The Posthumous Collection come to mind immediately as well. 

• Love 2
On 2/24/2021 at 10:44 PM, Xeliou66 said:

Yeah I liked her as Howard on Homicide, good character, she played a couple of roles on the L&O franchise. Maureen was evil and pathetic, I think her motive to kill the bio daughter wasn’t jealousy but money

Oh, I know it was mainly for money. But Maureen's practically psychotic jealousy seemed to be an added ingredient as to why she would want Rachel out of the way.

• Love 2

I have no idea if it is an error (as the original Law & Order airs there and maybe it means that version!), but listings for this show on the Zap2It site have Criminal Intent airing on Sundance as of March 16th.

While this is obviously one of my favorites in the franchise, CI never seemed like a "Sundance" kind of show, if it makes sense? But I guess we'll soon find out if it is going to air there or is, as I said, an error in the listings...

• Useful 1
(edited)
47 minutes ago, Sigmagirl said:

It’s hard to say what is a Sundance kind of a show, what with the Hogan’s Heroes marathons…

They also do Head Of The Class marathons. It's not what it used to be.

Edited by peacheslatour
Or is it Saved By The Bell?
  • Useful 1

I saw The War at Home today, good episode but marred by the soapy drama that negatively affected most of season 6 - I didn’t get why Goren was acting so over the top, I get that he was dealing with the stress regarding his mother, but I was unsure what his outburst in the squad room was about and then at the end saying “if you want to fire me, fire me”, why was he being so dramatic? It just felt like they threw in some melodrama just for the sake of making the show more soapy, it’s one reason why season 6 is probably my least favorite season. And of course Ross was a dickhead as usual, and the victim’s father/deputy commissioner wasn’t very pleasant either, so that might’ve contributed to Goren’s stress. I don’t think he would’ve exploded like that if Deakins had still been the captain.

I did like the case and thought it took some nice twists but how exactly did they zero in on the motive? Suddenly out of nowhere Eames was telling Ross about the war crime that happened in Iraq, but what led up to them uncovering that? Maybe if they hadn’t thrown in the melodrama with Goren’s mom, the investigation would’ve flowed smoother. 

• Love 2
44 minutes ago, Xeliou66 said:

I saw The War at Home today, good episode but marred by the soapy drama that negatively affected most of season 6 - I didn’t get why Goren was acting so over the top, I get that he was dealing with the stress regarding his mother, but I was unsure what his outburst in the squad room was about and then at the end saying “if you want to fire me, fire me”, why was he being so dramatic? It just felt like they threw in some melodrama just for the sake of making the show more soapy, it’s one reason why season 6 is probably my least favorite season. And of course Ross was a dickhead as usual, and the victim’s father/deputy commissioner wasn’t very pleasant either, so that might’ve contributed to Goren’s stress. I don’t think he would’ve exploded like that if Deakins had still been the captain.

I did like the case and thought it took some nice twists but how exactly did they zero in on the motive? Suddenly out of nowhere Eames was telling Ross about the war crime that happened in Iraq, but what led up to them uncovering that? Maybe if they hadn’t thrown in the melodrama with Goren’s mom, the investigation would’ve flowed smoother. 

Ross seemed to have a detrimental effect on Goren's composure.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, peacheslatour said:

Ross seemed to have a detrimental effect on Goren's composure.

Working for Ross would drive anyone nuts - he was condescending, rude ass, particularly towards Goren. He really detracts from the episodes he’s in. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Xeliou66 said:

Working for Ross would drive anyone nuts - he was condescending, rude ass, particularly towards Goren. He really detracts from the episodes he’s in. 

I can't stand him. I wish Nicole Wallace had set her sights on him and he fell madly in love with her. What could go wrong?

• LOL 2
2 hours ago, Xeliou66 said:

Also, as I have said, I was actually surprised that Fran Drescher managed to do pretty well here in a dramatic role. She was basically low key and it worked. (Except when her character saw her dead daughter, and any mother would freak then.)

• Love 2
1 minute ago, peacheslatour said:

I can't stand him. I wish Nicole Wallace had set her sights on him and he fell madly in love with her. What could go wrong?

LOL - that would’ve been great. It makes me sick that they hinted at Ross having a relationship with the awesome ME Rodgers, who definitely could do better than dating douchebag Ross.

• Love 2
56 minutes ago, Xeliou66 said:

LOL - that would’ve been great. It makes me sick that they hinted at Ross having a relationship with the awesome ME Rodgers, who definitely could do better than dating douchebag Ross.

Well, at least Rodgers had the memory of Lennie Briscoe taking her to the opera! (And Lennie did not strike me as an opera type of guy, so I'm guessing he did it to make Rodgers happy, which...aww!)

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

Well, at least Rodgers had the memory of Lennie Briscoe taking her to the opera! (And Lennie did not strike me as an opera type of guy, so I'm guessing he did it to make Rodgers happy, which...aww!)

I loved that they revealed Lennie and Rodgers went to the opera!! I always enjoyed their chemistry and it was awesome that they mentioned him and Rodgers going to the opera on CI. 

• Love 3

Well, I checked the site for the Sundance channel, and for the 16th, it does indeed list Law & Order: Criminal Intent on from 1:00 p.m. until midnight [on in spurts on other days, but Tuesdays look like the long-day marathon for this on this channel [Sundance lists the entire schedule for the month]!]., so it looks like that will join the Mothership there as it does on WE. (Not too surprising as WE and Sundance appear to be owned by the same company.)

• Love 2

I always skip over the Nicole Wallace episodes, they just rub me the wrong way. I'm sort of OK with Ross but didn't mind that much he got offed. I liked Briscoe and Rodgers together at the opera.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Gramto6 said:

I always skip over the Nicole Wallace episodes, they just rub me the wrong way. I'm sort of OK with Ross but didn't mind that much he got offed. I liked Briscoe and Rodgers together at the opera.

I liked when Rodgers started singing opera and Logan mentioning that he envied the dead then.  😛

• LOL 4