Type keyword(s) to search

True Tori - General Discussion

• Start Topic

On 6/23/2023 at 10:48 AM, SunnyBeBe said:

https://pagesix.com/2023/06/23/tori-spelling-wears-wtf-sweater-amid-dean-mcdermott-divorce/

What is wrong with her?  I will say that I used to be a big fan of Tori’s, but watching her on her own show changed that.  She has a lot of issues and I’ll always wonder why you have so many kids when you’re so troubled.  I wish them all the best. I would say that she needs to use some restraint for the benefit of the kids, but she’s not capable, imo.  

On 6/23/2023 at 3:38 PM, Carolinagirl702 said:

The kids are who I feel sad for because it seemed like Tori and Deal and calmed down from "cheating gate" and were living from what I could tell a relatively quiet life out of the tabs and gossip sites daily for a few and now here they go again.

On 6/23/2023 at 9:13 PM, Carolinagirl702 said:

I remember that. Not to victim blame but IMO some of that was on her especially after having those last two children back to back.

It was like in her mind if she didn't give Dean sex then he was gonna get it elsewhere. Maybe because she felt guilty for cheating with Dean that ended her first marriage and his.

On 7/20/2023 at 7:46 PM, alexa said:

I really wish she would learn something from her brother who did the right thing, left Hollywood, and became a normal person with a normal house, family, and job.  Instead she stays where she can't afford to live, tries to pretend she is 16--wears clothes of a young teenager and looks ridiculous with her over-whatever face (make up? surgery? who knows).  She had so much potential and it is sad how she turned out honestly.  

On 7/20/2023 at 8:28 PM, jcbrown said:

Especially because she actually has some talent. She had a show in the early 2000s (So NoTorious, I think?) that demonstrated that she actually has some comedic chops. But instead she decided to lean into her anxieties and hoarding and compulsive shopping and body dysmorphia and married Dean the barnacle and popped out a million kids. (I know much of that was not a conscious choice and she is someone who needed more mental health support than she got/sought.)

I agree with you all. Tori does have talent, and personality, and could’ve lead a nice life with a party planning business or pet decor line and been “Hollywood adjacent”, but I do think her compulsive spending, mental health challenges and large family haven’t helped. The kids are all here now, and I don’t doubt she loves them but she and Dean were never “with it” enough, financially or otherwise to have that many kids. 

• Like 5

I don't feel bad for either Tori or Dean. Everything they do always feels so manipulative and attention-seeking. I wouldn't be surprised if Tori filed for divorce so she can get a single mom reality show. 

It would be nice if she would keep her shit to herself to protect her kids' privacy for once. And the request for spousal support is hysterical. I guess Candy Spelling isn't supporting her financially these days. 

• Like 5