Type keyword(s) to search

Supernatural Guess That Quote Game

• Start Topic

You know what we all totally need in our lives? More productivity-ganking games.  You know it's true!

Just post any line of dialogue/brief conversation of your choice, and another poster guesses who said it, the person they said it to, and in what episode the line was uttered. (If the quote is said more than once, feel free to go with the episode in which we first heard it.) I'll kick us off with one that just MIGHT sound a tad familiar to fans:

"Dad wants us to pick up where he left off: saving people, hunting things...the family business." 

• Love 1

Hee---exactly---Dean to Sam in Wendigo, and then in about a zillion of the "Then..." segments preceding other episodes :)  

Dean to Future Dean in The End! 

"I lost some weight. And I got that Michael Jackson skin disease."

Okey dokey, (that's not my quote, hee!), here's another one...

Yeah, you know what? There's a ton of lore on unicorns too. In fact, I hear that they, they ride on silver moonbeams, and they shoot rainbows out of their ass.

Ooh, yay, someone got the unicorns quote!  I couldn't place it and it was driving me crazy! :D

Sorry for digressing... now back to the game.  (I don't have the answer to catrox's quote, either.  I can clearly hear the voice of who said it, but can't place the episode.  Sorry - digressing again!)