Type keyword(s) to search

Supernatural Guess That Episode Game

• Start Topic

Okay, I don't know where this came from but it's probably a publicity shot but HOLY CRAP I had to post it because OMG...this is quite possibly one of the most beautiful photos of these boys I have ever seen.  I'll find a real pic for the game in a bit.

Igw9DCs.jpg

• Love 1

Hell House?

ETA: That was the scene in the gas station when Dean starts to hear Castiel trying to contact him. I have every minute of that sequence seared into my mind's eye like I'm watching it right now considering I've watched a seriously unhealthy number of times.

Edited by catrox14

Nope.  Try again.  :-)

ETA  I'm not questioning which scene it is, just that it's a little too bright or the contrast is off.  For comparison, from the site I use:

bocKOAa.jpg

Same shot, different brightness/contrast.  That's all.  :-)

Edited by Demented Daisy

I agree @Demented Daisy, that picture looks like somebody fiddled with the contrast, to me. In fact, I thought it must be a scene of an angel getting stabbed or something since the lighting was so off. Of course, once Lazarus Rising was mentioned I was like..."yeeeaah, I think that might be it."

Heh, as luck would have it, I have that episode on my DVR because reasons, and for science reasons (Jensen Ackles is totally science) I watched that sequence and it's pretty bright. Not as bright as the image I used and not as dark as the other one.  

I second catrox14's "Ghostfacers." I was gonna put that myself but was about to go for a walk so wouldn't be there to put up a new one. I think that's a shot of Dean talking with either Maggie or Spruce through the camera. (As I said in the episode survivor thread, it's one of my favorite episodes for Dean.)

Edited to add:

Like a Virgin

I just love them season 6.5 - 7.

Edited by AwesomO4000
  • Love 2

I've enjoyed following this thread. You guys are really good at this. I'm going to take a guess and say that it is The Song Remains the Same. I think it may be that sad scene when Dean realizes that one of Sam's "favorite" memories is the night he left Dean for Standford.

Thanks @Awesom04000, that's what happens when you get old. :) And @catrox14, I so agree about the Ackting!   I can't figure out how you post the pics - I keep getting error messages - so, @Awesom04000, why don't you go instead since you got the right episode title.

@FlickChick, I may be able to help you...how have you been trying to post that picture? did you upload the picture to a site that's set up for hosting like imgur.com then you can usually copy the url and using the photo button here paste the link--that usually works for me anyway.

• Love 1

@FlickChick... nah I never would have gotten anything without the scene - and that was all you. And if you have an old photobucket account - I just use that. Photobucket is so easy now, you just drag and drop the photos and voila. I just make sure to resize/resample the photo first (so it doesn't take up too many MBs). I use IrfanView (squashed kitty I call it - due to their logo) for that. It's Freeware or whatever that is. I need to send them some money some day.

Hmm, looks like they might be at Bobby's and Dean's wearing the Leather Jacket of Masculinity, plus Sam's hair looks...well, tame. I'm going for early S4, maybe Are You There, God? It's Me, Dean Winchester?

@FlickChick, you shouldn't need to resize it unless it's absolutely huge. The site seems to size down large images into a specified space. When you copied the web address, was it showing just the thumbnail...if you click on the thumbnail, it should open up the larger sized image, then copy that think here. I feel like I'm just babbling, am I making sense?

Edited by DittyDotDot

Hey DittyDotDot, yes you are making sense, but I tried that and then the pic didn't fit in the space. Rags/riches. Hee. Anyway, no, not S4 - earlier and not at Bobby's. I'll keep working on trying to post a pic you can see. :(

Nope, I'm in the same boat. I see what looks like railings, but weirdly it's reminding me of cave walls similar to a cool cave I visited in Honduras. And that's what I keep seeing instead of an episode - heh. Also I'm not the best with season 4, because that season generally bums me out : ( .

Maybe I'll try again in a bit when I stop seeing "ooh, cool cave" every time I look at it. And also Dean looks happy, which does not compute for me in season 4, but I'll think on that also.

• Love 2