Type keyword(s) to search

Ghost Hunters - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Sooooo...... am I the only person watching this now? I generally like the show, I've always liked Jason, Steve and Dave.

I don't think Shari brings anything to the show. Not. One. Thing. She has no personality. And someone needs to tell her that heavy black under eye eyeliner is doing her no favors. Yes, superficial, but that's all I got for the moment. 

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

I watch too. Yes, Shari seems nice enough she just doesn't add anything.

I still love the playful nature Jason, Steve and Tango have. They take the cases seriously enough they are not above playing little jokes on each other.

• Love 4

I like the way they're bringing back old team members and other Discovery groups like the Destination Fear Crew and the Ghost Brothers. They continue to be the group with my favourite low key approach. I do wish they had more interesting female investigators (my favourite will always be Amy Bruni).  

Edited by satrunrose
  • Like 1
  • Love 3

My inlaws lived about a block away from the parking lot of the Colosseum in Biloxi.  I've been in the Jefferson Davies home years ago.   The gang got a lot of good evidence.  Dave Tango seemed truly shaken by what he saw.  That town probably has a lot of haunts.  There is a restaurant there that has a coffee shop area in old slave quarters.  At least 2 major hurricanes since the 60s.  In fact, we went went there in the 80s and 90s, there was still a lot of remants from Hurricane Camille in the 60s.  Such as foundations of homes that never rebuilt.  Old antebellum mansions all along the beach road.  It would be interesting if they went to some other places there.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
21 hours ago, Quilt Fairy said:

I love how they side-stepped the whole Civil War issue and just said "Jefferson Davis had something to do with the Confederate Army."  Yeah, like he was its supreme commander as President of the CSA. 

I caught that too.  Did not know if it was on purpose, or if Jason was just ignorant about history.  I know I felt distaste when I went to the house.  Like they still down there think it's a great thing he lived there after the war of northern agression.  LOL

• Love 1
(edited)

It's on at the same time as Top Chef, so I've been recording it to view later.  And I try to watch it, but I just can't maintain any interest.  I keep thinking how differently Amy and Adam from Kindred Spirits would do the investigation.

Edited by Quilt Fairy

I am really happy that Dustin is back. I would like to see Kris Williams come back full time too. She has been through so much.

The episode last week was interesting. Especially the room that was not accessible from the house.

• Like 1

I enjoyed the old Ghost Hunters. The one that didn't play loud background music when trying to listen to them try to communicate. That music is distracting.  The one that didn't have fake recreations of what the ghosts looked like as described by the home owners.  The one where they did more debunking.   I did like that Jay tried to recreate that spirit outside.  The reveals seem a lot shorter now too.  

• Like 1