Type keyword(s) to search

George, King of the Pervs

• Start Topic

If that spinoff is true, it's an outrage.  George is not "quirky" or "kooky," as they describe him, he's a vile, disgusting, perverted molester.  Every time I see those fake chompers on my screen, I sincerely want to punch them down his throat.  I can't believe this is real.  I have not seen ONE positive comment about George.  Not one. I read a lot of RHNY forums and I have yet to see someone defend George or his actions, even a little bit.  Everyone is outraged at his behavior, and rightfully so!  How in the world can Bravo think this is a good idea?  Aviva sucks and her father sucks about a million times more than she does. 

• Love 3

Aviva probably started the rumor in hopes of attracting so much fan attention that Bravo would jump on the idea

Today's ROL story is that everyone on RHONY except Ramona - and, shock, possibly Aviva! - are being fired.  I'm reading this as Aviva planting another story after Andy shot down her first one about her father.  She was mad that she got exposed for her fake Dad story, and now she's getting revenge by claiming her castmates are being fired.  (She's already on record, at the start of the season, saying that Heather and Carole should be fired and Jill should come back.)

She really is quite a nasty person.  

• Love 3

This forum has been locked until Midnight US Eastern.

Over the past few weeks, there has been a large increase in sniping among posters in this forum, and many reports. We have locked the forum to give everyone a chance to read and absorb the following guidelines:

1. Snark the show, not your fellow posters.

2. It is perfectly fine for someone to have an opinion that's different than yours.

3. A differing opinion should not be a catalyst for vehement disagreement and endless back and forth. State your opinion once, and move on. You can agree to disagree by simply not posting on the subject further.

4. Stop stating opinions and speculation as fact. We rarely know for sure what's going on behind the scenes. Speculation is encouraged, but saying "I think", "in my opinion" or "it's possible that" helps keep things from escalating. 

5. If someone's posts annoy you, use the Ignore feature. If someone really crosses a line, report, but do not engage. 

6. Don't discuss mod actions in the thread. Please PM us if you have a question or concern - @Lisin, @OnceSane, @Mya Stone, @Aethera.

7. This is supposed to be fun. If it's not fun for you, consider changing your approach.

Failure to follow these rules may lead to suspension or banning from the site.