Type keyword(s) to search

Harris Conner-Healy/Emma Kenney: Home to Roost

Pallas
  • Start Topic

I found it kind of amusing when a few months ago, when Roseanne went ape, Emma Kenney said on Tweeter how she was quitting the franchise but then obviously was given a stern talking to by ABC toughs and hurriedly deleted the "I've told my agent to tell them I quit" tweet. She obviously found out that she had a contract that she couldn't get out of...

• Love 2
3 hours ago, JacquelineAppleton said:

I found it kind of amusing when a few months ago, when Roseanne went ape, Emma Kenney said on Tweeter how she was quitting the franchise but then obviously was given a stern talking to by ABC toughs and hurriedly deleted the "I've told my agent to tell them I quit" tweet. She obviously found out that she had a contract that she couldn't get out of...

Pun intended?  LOL.  Plus, the actors were already paid for the upcoming season.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, Glendenning said:

At this stage, I think I will settle for a Very Special Episode where Harris meets the Lanford Slasher 😉

I’d settle for her admittance to the Illinois Math and Science Academy- a boarding school for high school students.  Not located all that far away from the fictional town of Lanford but far enough. 

• Love 4
On 12/15/2019 at 6:43 PM, Not4Me said:

At this point I’d be happy if they just gave her the Judy Winslow “Family Matters” treatment, so the show can pretend like she never existed. 

Maybe she could go work with Uncle Jerry on the fishing boat.

Edited by qtpye