Type keyword(s) to search

S33 Casting

Lantern7
  • Start Topic

The series that refuses to die is still lurching forward. Yay?

The basics for posting: talk about casting is okay. If you get result spoilers, please create a separate thread for them.

Here's the list from Vevmo, with filming to start in mid-October:

Very likely are going to be on :

Aneesa Ferreira (Real World :Chicago)

Brad Fiorenza (Real World: San Diego)

Johnny Bananas (Real World: Key West)

Kyle Christie (Geordie Shore)

Leroy Garret (Real World:Las Vegas 2)

Paul Calafiore (Big Brother season 18)

Zachary Nichols (Real World: San Diego 2)

Cara Maria Sorbello (The Challenge: Fresh Meat II)

Jenna Compono ( Real World: Explosion)

Nany Gonzalez (Real World: Las Vegas)

Natalie Negrotti (Big Brother season 18)

Nicole Zanatta (Real world: Skeletons)

Le sigh. Now I wish I had talked to Nicole at the fair and tried to talk her out of doing this. "I love you, but it's hard to defend you when you're so damn thirsty! Also, if you get hurt again, I know people who will throw a small party to celebrate that. Seriously . . . . a big cake with a picture of you writhing in pain on it." Also, I'm guessing Johnny's gig on 1st Look will have been completed by then, in the sense where all the pre-recorded stuff is in the can, like his run on American Ninja Warrior. Or next week, when a bunch of drag queens make him over at DragCon.

I'm really hope this isn't the official "locked and loaded" list. Aside from Aneesa and Nicole, everybody is on this season. Well, maybe not Nany. Really, I can't tell the girls apart anymore. I try to look on the bright side . . . maybe someone will finally choke out Paulie. Fingers crossed!

And here's another list:

Atleast got an Availability Call (This doesn't mean they got a final call or accepted)

- Ashley Cain (Ex on the Beach? UK)

- Josh Martinez (Big Brother 19)

- Jessica Graf (Big Brother 19/Winner of Amazing Race)

- Josh Murray (The Bachelor Franchise/ Champs vs Stars)

- Clara Tan ( Asian Top Model )  

- Elettra Lamborghini (Super Shore, Geordie Shore & Big Brother VIP Spain)

- Chantelle Connelly (Geordie Shore)

- Marnie Simpson (Geordie Shore)

A lot of Randoms from different shows like Clara Tan from Asia Next Top Models were contacted and a lot of them are very likely making the cast since some Fresh Meat format is being speculated with those new people being the "Fresh Meat":

Great, Jessica gets to fuck up another series, after she and Cody lucked into winning The Amazing Race. Super. I don't know the other names, (blanking on Josh), but I'm assuming they're assholes as well.

Has anybody out there heard anything about S33? Post it here!

Edited by Lantern7
1 hour ago, Lantern7 said:

The series that refuses to die is still lurching forward. Yay?

The basics for posting: talk about casting is okay. If you get result spoilers, please create a separate thread for them.

Here's the list from Vevmo, with filming to start in mid-October:

Le sigh. Now I wish I had talked to Nicole at the fair and tried to talk her out of doing this. "I love you, but it's hard to defend you when you're so damn thirsty! Also, if you get hurt again, I know people who will throw a small party to celebrate that. Seriously . . . . a big cake with a picture of you writhing in pain on it." Also, I'm guessing Johnny's gig on 1st Look will have been completed by then, in the sense where all the pre-recorded stuff is in the can, like his run on American Ninja Warrior. Or next week, when a bunch of drag queens make him over at DragCon.

I'm really hope this isn't the official "locked and loaded" list. Aside from Aneesa and Nicole, everybody is on this season. Well, maybe not Nany. Really, I can't tell the girls apart anymore. I try to look on the bright side . . . maybe someone will finally choke out Paulie. Fingers crossed!

And here's another list:

Great, Jessica gets to fuck up another series, after she and Cody lucked into winning The Amazing Race. Super. I don't know the other names, (blanking on Josh), but I'm assuming they're assholes as well.

Has anybody out there heard anything about S33? Post it here!

Not sure Jessica is a solid lock right now as it's being reported that she might be pregnant.

And Josh was the winner of BB19. He can be annoying and will likely be banging pots and pans to irritate people.

Edited by RandomWatcher
On ‎9‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 10:57 PM, Lantern7 said:

Jessica is preggers. Seriously could not stand her and Cody on TAR30, because CBS always insists that rating could be boosted by whatever moron houseguests are popular at that time.

Why do you have such an irrational hatred for Big Brother?  The Challenge is a heck of a lot more trashier than Big Brother. lol

I am glad Nany was able to take a few seasons off, I was getting sick of her but now I am looking forward to her return.

• Love 3

Confirmed:

Amanda Garcia (Are You the One 3)

Ashley Cain (Ex on the Beach UK)

Ashley Mitchell (Real World Ex-plosion)

Cara Maria Sorbello (Fresh Meat 2)

Da’Vonne Rogers (Big Brother 17 & 18)

Gus Smyrnios (Floribama Shore)

Hunter Barfield (Are You the One? 3)

Jenna Compono (Real World: Ex-Plosion)

Johnny “Bananas” Devenanzio (NBC’s First Look

Josh Martinez (Big Brother 19)

Kam Williams (Are You the One? 5)

Kyle Christie (Geordie Shore)

Leroy Garrett (Real World: Las Vegas)

Marnie Simpson (Geordie Shore/ Celebrity Big Brother UK)

Nany Gonzalez (Real World: Las Vegas)

Natalie Negrotti (Big Brother 18)

Paulie Califiore (Big Brother 18)

Wes Bergmann (Real World: Austin). 

Zach Nichols (Real World: San Diego)

Zahida Allen (Ex on the Beach UK, Geordie Shore)

Edited by RandomWatcher
(edited)

Great. Is there anybody coming who isn’t doing this season?

ETA: I was correcting grammar when I saw @RandomWatcher expanded the list. Not sure why Weston is coming back, and Leroy is usually welcome, but it looks like we’re dealing with the same bunch of idiots, with new ones getting imported in.

ETA2 to fix one more thing. Also, I worry about Jenna’s mental health. What if S33 is the one where she snaps and hurts people?

Edited by Lantern7

I may have to be out on this one. It’s getting to the point that I won’t know who the majority of the cast are, and am under the impression no one I ever could tolerate on RW/RR will ever make/remake an appearance on this show. I could tolerate the AYTO kids being on there, but I’ve never watched Ex on the Beach, Floribama shore, or Geordie shore and I loathe BB completely. 

• Love 1
On ‎10‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 8:30 AM, RandomWatcher said:

Wait, the  Nolan twins too? This really is turning into Challenge vets vs Big Brother

Which Nolan twin is going to end up hooking up with Kyle?  Because you know that will end up happening. 

On 10/25/2018 at 11:22 PM, Primal Slayer said:

Just one of the UKs douchiest reality stars. I'll be surprised if he doesnt get kicked off. Cheated on his girlfriend on live tv when they were only apart like 20 days.

Right . . . he's from the UK, so I never heard of him, even though I posted a damn link about BMP signing him up like he was a number-one draft pick. But I'm sure that I'll be praying for somebody to shoot Bear in the near future. Maybe John Candy. He did make a bear bald on both ends in The Great Outdoors. #RandomThoughts #ObscureReference #DontMindMe