Type keyword(s) to search

Speculation Only

Hopefully this fits here?

Yes I was very upset with Andy to run after Sam after he was shot and declare her love for him. Great guy Nick let her go and would be there for her. Yes I do think that Andy would be better with Nick, but she needs to see if it will work(again)with Sam. Either make it work or get him out her system for once and for all. Nick should be there for her and wait I guess for the fallout. i know that isn't nice to Nick, be he should not start another relationship for awhile. There should also be some residual affections with Marlo. But she should still be close, or get close with others.

Gail and Holly should be a good relationship. They seem to have a lot in common. Sure there will be problems and Gail will probably be drawn to men, but she can make it work. She will still have some resentment towards Nick and Andy, but with a good relationship with Holly that should fade. Also I wish she talked more with her brother Steve. Seems he can be in on one episode and they never even say hi on screen.

Dov and Chloe will have to remain friends and until we know more about what is up with her relationship with her husband Wesley Cole. Liked that they had him(actor) and Kevin Ford(actor) from Flashpoint. I also think that Dov will have to get back close to Chris, and or Crystal Markes to talk about these feelings for Chloe. I'm not sure Oliver would listen, or Frank. I wish Sue Trans was still in the picture somehow.

Oliver should still have problems with the ups and downs of his marriage and for a bit of the shootings at the last raid.

Frank and Noelle should be seen more and have her working back into the work force. Frank worried about it. And the ups and downs of all the married/kid stuff and work.

Chris will have to deal with Denise and Christians custody and visitations. Also get back into the work force at the 15th and hopefully be friends with the team again, especially Dov and Gail.

Traci will have to deal with Dex and his want to have custody with their kid. Her romance with Steve and memories with Jerry(still miss him). Also she needs to have "Me time" with the other team members. like they did as Rookies.

And we need Luke back and maybe have his ex, Detective Jo Rosati back if not full time but part.

And ofcourse the 2 new rookies will have to be integrated.

Sorry it's so long I got going and all this flowed out, lol Hope it will be a good

I have no other topic best suited for this, so here it is:

Does anyone remember how many episodes Holly's actress was supposed to be in? Because I think it was a higher number than what we got. I wonder what's up with that. There was a lot of smoke around Gail's personal life since the last scene they had together (that "Maybe we will work out, maybe we won't." was such a... writer's stalling line, it made make me lol.) but now it was stated on the show she is single and she didn't debate that. But, again, I remember that the actress herself signed for more episodes, so there is that.

I hope we see more Holly with Gail. I also hope we see more Holly without Gail. She's a forensic scientist; surely that role would be needed from time to time in an investigation.

I hope they don't have Gail do something like adopt the kid from the laundry room (Sophia). The character is too much of a mess for that.

I'd like to see Gail and Holly back together (which is probably obvious). I don't think that Gail would necessarily go back to dating guys. Sort of seemed like Wes' partner was hitting on her. I don't think that's a good match but it'd be interesting to see Gail do some dating on the Sapphic side of the street.

I miss Frank and Nicole. I like seeing Oliver out of his comfort zone. I hope we get some Celery appearances.

I hope other Peck isn't harassing Dex. He probably is.

They seem to have turned Wes into a huge jerk. It'd be more interesting if they instead kept him as a guy with a serious difference of opinion rather than a macho jerk.

The Nick/Chloe friendship can continue.

Where is there for McSwarek to go that doesn't end with another crash and burn?

• Love 1
(edited)

I to wonder what is up with Marlo? Woiuldn't she at least be put on desk duty? She may not be able to be out in a radio car, but they should have work for her.

I do miss Nicole and Frank also. How long will Frank be out of a job? Won't they do a review or something?

I'm not sure on the Holly contract. But yes like in the 2nd episode, she should be at crime scenes more.

I also miss Luke and ofcourse Jerry(RIP).

Edited by webruce
(edited)

I wonder how far down the drain they're going to let Chris go? And whether he'll drag Dov down with him? I don't think Dov will hit the drugs with Chris, but I do think Dov would go over the line to protect Chris which could lead to trouble for both of them.

I think Holly is doing the right thing by saying "no" to Gail for now. Gail is a mess and needs to get her act together if she wants to be in a relationship. But I also can't see Holly dropping Gail all together. Holly seems like the type sees the best in people. She knows there's a part of Gail that is worthwhile. The question seems to be whether Gail knows it about herself.

I wish they'd just drop Andi/Swarek and let Andi be happy with Nick. Andi, imo, is too much of a pleaser and fixer. It leads her to make stupid, self-destructive choices. With Nick she was making good choices and they were happy in a relationship that was good for both of them. Maybe that's too boring for a tv show, but there are plenty of other places to drum up drama besides in Andi's personal life.

Edited by wagthedog
  • Love 1

I wonder how far down the drain they're going to let Chris go? And whether he'll drag Dov down with him? I don't think Dov will hit the drugs with Chris, but I do think Dov would go over the line to protect Chris which could lead to trouble for both of them.

I think because of Dov's history with his brother he won't go out on a limb. I think he won't turn him in either, but won't outright lie for him. (I'm two weeks behind here in the US, so hopefully my point is still valid!)

• Love 1

So, after watching the preview for tonight's episode, I'm really worried about Nick and Chloe forming a relationship. I predict Chloe and Dov will break up soon, and either Chloe will go back to Wes, or she'll start hooking up with Nick. I have finally come to like Chloe, but I'm not sure I want her to start dating Nick.

• Love 1

So no mention of Frank or Noelle at all this season even though he took the fall for everyone?

Edited because it's Noelle not Naomi.

Edited by t7686
  • Love 1

Yeah, the theme of this season was more 'let's pretend that never happened' rather than 'life is not a fairytale'. Between the disappearance without anyone saying anything of Noelle and Frank and Marlo, and the lack of consequences of Sam covering up for Marlo, and then the lack of consequences/awareness of Andy ditching Nick without batting an eye, this season was full of 'wait, but what happened to--'

If we can talk about the 2nd half of season 5 (season 6, truly, but they're calling it 5), I hope we get more background for Nick and Dov particularly. We opened up Chloe this year with the ex, but I feel like we know little of Dov despite him being here for 5 years, and we got bits of Nick this year with the foster home but I'd like to know why he went into the military after Gail. If they're going to force the relationship between Sam and Andy to stay, they need to just let them be happy and leave them alone in the background (should take notes from Grey's). I miss Tracy being a full fledged, smart character. 

• Love 2