Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E00: Captain Lee's Yachtrageous Moments

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

10 hours ago, biakbiak said:

I forgot all about Trevor.

How could you forget about him? His hair is in all of those Paul Mitchell salons.

It's also a reminder of how shitty Sandy is in comparison because Trevor was basically fired for his attitude and after hours dickery, while Sandy has nothing but excuses for Joao.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 12
4 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

How could you forget about him? His hair is in all of those Paul Mitchell salons.

Never mind that the poor man is fairly cross-eyed.  I kept looking at him wondering if all the many many Paul Mitchell photos of him were taken from the side or back.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, terrymct said:

Never mind that the poor man is fairly cross-eyed.  I kept looking at him wondering if all the many many Paul Mitchell photos of him were taken from the side or back.

He clearly didn't understand parts modeling. Hand models have beautiful hands; the rest of them could be meh. Same thing with feet, legs, torsos, and...hair. Saying you're a hair model just means that you have good hair and a fairly symmetrical skull; there is no transitive attractiveness to the rest of your person.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Saying you're a hair model just means that you have good hair and a fairly symmetrical skull; t

It doesn’t even necessarily mean that, it’s often just people who will allow the stylist to do whatever they want with their hair. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 5

I haven't seen all the Below Deck seasons, but this was still entertaining nonetheless.  Rocky seemed crazy.  Did she really just dive off the boat when the chef was fired?

Has Capital Lee fired someone almost every season?  I just love how he is who he is and expects you to do your job.  Captain Sandy just seems so fake in comparison and just wants people to kiss her ass.

Captain Lee and Kate seem to have a genuine friendship too, which is nice.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, KLJ said:

I haven't seen all the Below Deck seasons, but this was still entertaining nonetheless.  Rocky seemed crazy.  Did she really just dive off the boat when the chef was fired?

Yes. Yes, she did.

13 hours ago, KLJ said:

Has Capital Lee fired someone almost every season?  I just love how he is who he is and expects you to do your job.  Captain Sandy just seems so fake in comparison and just wants people to kiss her ass.

I don't think he fired anyone in season 1.

Sandy is fake as fuq.

• Love 5
On 9/24/2018 at 5:00 PM, KLJ said:

She was a competitive platform diver, so it wasn't a random thing.  I'm sure it was carefully planned with the production crew (she was bonkers, but not the sort of bonkers to not realize that she would need dry clothes, cash and her cell phone once she reached land.)  

• Love 1
1 minute ago, kassa said:

She was a competitive platform diver, so it wasn't a random thing.  I'm sure it was carefully planned with the production crew (she was bonkers, but not the sort of bonkers to not realize that she would need dry clothes, cash and her cell phone once she reached land.)  

I can’t quite remember the specifics but I got the impression that it wasn’t planned.  She did swim to a nearby boat (possibly production?) and hung out with them for a couple of hours before she went back to the boat. 

• Love 4

Yeah it definitely wasn’t planned they didn’t have good enough footage of it and they didn’t follow her onto the other boat who gave her a T-shirt and finally convinced her to come back. She is a drama queen who doesn’t think out the consequences of her actions.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

Yeah it definitely wasn’t planned they didn’t have good enough footage of it and they didn’t follow her onto the other boat who gave her a T-shirt and finally convinced her to come back. She is a drama queen who doesn’t think out the consequences of her actions.

It wasn't planned. The reason she took off her clothes is because she started yelling that she was going to jump overboard and the camera crew kept yelling back that she had her mic pack on. If it would have been truly planned they would have had a camera crew on the other ship and likely another on a tender to capture her swimming away. Her problem is that she's an immature loon.

• Love 7

The other great moment of her not thinking things out was when she wanted to surprise the guests for a second time in her mermaid costume washing up on the beach when they were having their picnic. Kate was like “whatever”, the guests weren’t particularly enthused when she did it and then she sort of just flopped around on the sand because she couldn’t move in the tail and Emile or Eddie had to come over and carry her into the tender. 

• Love 6