Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E07: The Devil Inside

• Start Topic

Tasha can't keep a man for shit. Mostly always Ghost fault but still.

Tommy is just trolling Angela at this point. It's hilarious.

Tommy's family dinner was everything. I love how there is no pushover to be found with those people.

I hope whenever Kanan dies it's a sneak attack since that's all he does to people these days.

• Love 1

At this point, I don't understand why anyone continues to trust Kanan.  They keep inviting him to business meetings, they always discuss private conversations loudly while he's within earshot; I mean, they aren't even trying to keep him sidelined.  

Angela trying to arrange a hit on John Mak is cold.  I guess she's finally giving in to her criminal urges.

I'm not sure why Tasha thought she and her vagina could convince Terry into lying.  The one persona on this show who has been fairly consistent with his ethics (despite fucking his client's wife) is Terry.  He's not gonna incriminate himself for nobody and she was dumb to think that "love" who make him do so.  

• Love 3

Heh, both Tasha and James know what stuff to use to keep their victims on the leash. Tasha's stuff must not be so good though. Plus Ghost couldn't stay in his lane.

Ugh, didn't need to see those closeups of Taresi drilling that guy's kneecaps. But geez, how dumb is Tommy? Taresi worked him like a pro.

Good grief, what kind 3D chess game did Dre call himself trying to play? Why is he not dead yet? Why?

I don't know why James was so shocked to learn that the councilman was dirty. Tate left a light trail of dirt wherever he walked.

Stop killing people, Tommy. Oh wait, Angela might have a request.

Tariq a hustler. Yeah, he'll hustle himself and everybody else right into jail. And Kanan will have the last laugh.

• Love 1

Damn... there's almost too much double-crossing happening on the show now.  Literally everyone is trying to screw multiple people over at the same time.

2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Good grief, what kind 3D chess game did Dre call himself trying to play? Why is he not dead yet? Why?

Not sure.  97% of the people he's come in contact with have a legitimate reason to kill him on sight. 

I still don't think Terry was ever going to lie for Tasha regardless of what he said.  He just wasn't built like that.  I'm kinda pissed he bounced though... I really wanted to see Proctor screw him over.

The episode went almost a half hour before Tariq made his first appearance.  Next week, let's try to get to 45 minutes.

• Love 5

Talk about hitting and quitting.  The D wasn't blinded by the V.  Well, maybe at first, but he came to his senses once the blood started flowing to his brain again.  Terry really did the prudent thing by not choosing to be under Ghost's thumb.

Kanan is too arrogant.  He walks around like no one would ever surprise him and clip him.  The plot armor is strong on him.  Any other instance, he would been killed LONG ago.

On 8/17/2018 at 2:26 PM, PsychoDrone said:

Talk about hitting and quitting.  The D wasn't blinded by the V.  Well, maybe at first, but he came to his senses once the blood started flowing to his brain again.  Terry really did the prudent thing by not choosing to be under Ghost's thumb.

Kanan is too arrogant.  He walks around like no one would ever surprise him and clip him.  The plot armor is strong on him.  Any other instance, he would been killed LONG ago.

Kanan is 100% still alive because it's 50's show.

• Love 4