Type keyword(s) to search

JC Mounduix: His Game Never Goes on a "Yatus"

He's short, he's gay, he's Cubano!  I'm glad they stopped using him just for groaningly unfunny "comedy" scenes and started focusing on his constant gaming and his belief that he controls the house (eh, not so much, dude), but I haven't been able to warm up to him since he ran through that "diversity checklist" in his intro segment.  (Kaycee, by contrast, was not all "being both half-Filipina and a lesbian, I know what it's like to be excluded, blah blah".)

I'll give him credit, though; at least his Diary Room shout-outs are for good causes, not random birthdays.  And I smiled when he banged into the DR wall on the way out the door and it shook…they really build that set on the cheap, don't they?

But I'm reasonably sure that women are not, in fact, chickens.  Even somebody with so many pockets of ignorance (population of the USA, percentage of lefties, what words you really shouldn't say, etc.) should know that.  I guess he just can't hen-dle the truth.

• Love 1

This description of JC deserves to be immortalized, and not lost in the threads:

15 hours ago, Dewey Decimate said:

JC is one of the fugliest contestants ever (inside & out). #sorrynotsorry His head is weirdly paler than his body, his nose is more porcine than undercover Derrick, and any time he talks about doing something dastardly or running the show, he squinches up his face into an angry cat anus. All I see when I look at him is this (one of the most heart-stoppingly frightening moments on t.v. from my life as a child of the 80s):

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 6

That. Is. Terrifying. I don't know if I want to look up the episode and learn more or not. Nah, I'll wait until it's 1 AM, and dark, and I can't sleep. That'll work out well. 

Gah, I just want JC gone. I thought he was playing a pretty decent game, apart from all his delusions of grandeur, but let's inflict him on the jury house for awhile.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, ReignaTerror said:

Just saw a video on youtube by sharon needles called 666 thet has JC seen many times through out

20180905_204947.jpg

20180905_204639.jpg

20180905_204826.jpg

20180905_204743.jpg

Jeezus, with each episode of Big Brother, this demented troll looks worse and worse (forget his scheming that also pisses me off).  Last night, he was walking around in his underwear.  Now I see this shit.  Thank God  I'm done eating lunch.  Can't stand the little bastid.  These photos are horrifying.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Thorkim said:

Jeezus, with each episode of Big Brother, this demented troll looks worse and worse (forget his scheming that also pisses me off).  Last night, he was walking around in his underwear.  Now I see this shit.  Thank God  I'm done eating lunch.  Can't stand the little bastid.  These photos are horrifying.

Yeah - and your quote posted them all over again.  :>

• Love 3

Never saw it either but if they all thought it was funny i never understood why everyone is up in arms about it. I heard the argument that if Steve or Scottie did it then the HG's would be pissed.  Well yea..... but if JC was closer to them then you can't fault him for that.  If one of my best friends came up and grabbed my butt jokingly I'd probably be a little surprised and shocked but I'd also laugh.  If someone I kinda knew but wasn't close with did it, I'd be pissed off.  Not everything is sexual harassment. Bottom line, they were comfortable enough around him to think it was funny. 

• Love 2