Type keyword(s) to search

Chris Williams: "Swaggy C"

This is a non-spoiler thread for BB20 houseguest Chris Williams, known by his own nickname "Swaggy C."  He has been prominently featured in the prime time network episodes so far.

2 hours ago, HartofDixie said:

Open for business

https://www.swayleigh.com/

I'm getting an idea of where that relationship may be going in the future... 

1 minute ago, Nashville said:

Wonder if Bae has a clue about it?

According to a family member of Bayleigh's, she does and signed off on it. Though she's been in the house, so there's absolutely no written consent. I can't say for certain that there's verbal constent that would stand up in court if Bayleigh/Swaggy would ever break up. 

(edited)
24 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'm getting an idea of where that relationship may be going in the future... 

According to a family member of Bayleigh's, she does and signed off on it. Though she's been in the house, so there's absolutely no written consent. I can't say for certain that there's verbal constent that would stand up in court if Bayleigh/Swaggy would ever break up. 

Not to be nitpicky - but the tweet says Bae’s family is “in on it”, not Bae herself.  Which may mean Bae’s going to be in for a real big fucking surprise when she exits the House.

Although this does raise an interesting question: if a BB-related business issue such as this arises while a contestant is still in the House, might the DR coordinate document signings and such - provided (a) absolutely zero House-external game information is communicated, and (b) the HG is prohibited (under threat of immediate expulsion and stipend forfeiture, maybe) from any mention of it within the House, to reserve the illusion of insularity?

Edited by Nashville
Damn autocorrect
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Not to be nitpicky - but the tweet says Bae’s family is “in on it”, not Bae herself.  Which may mean Bae’s going to be in for a real big fucking surprise when she exits the House.

Although this does raise an interesting question: if a BB-related business issue such as this arises while a contestant is still in the House, might the DR coordinate document signings and such - provided (a) absolutely zero House-external game information is communicated, and (b) the HG is prohibited (under threat of immediate expulsion and stipend forfeiture, maybe) from any mention of it within the House, to reserve the illusion of insularity?

CBS should technically be having a word with Chris this week because he used the BB20 logos on his website. That, I'm fairly certain, can't be done, so I won't be surprised if the site is temporarily taken down. No matter if he was part of the show, he's not allowed to showcase the logo for himself, especially if CBS isn't making money off of these t-shirts. 

I can't recall even Jody doing something like this so early. They waited until after the show was done to do any merchandising. 

LOL at this on the website:

The Swaggy C shirts on the website are the actual designed shirts that Swaggy wore on the show. Once evicted, he left half of his shirts with Bayleigh in the house and threw the rest in the CBS crowd. Swaggy had ZERO intentions on selling shirts when he left the house. Fans filled his inbox on possibly getting Swaggy C shirts. After being hesitant at first, Swaggy ended up deciding to sell them.

AKA, code for "I was actually planning on merchandising myself, but I'm using the fans as an excuse if I'm ever called out on it".

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

LOL at this on the website:

The Swaggy C shirts on the website are the actual designed shirts that Swaggy wore on the show. Once evicted, he left half of his shirts with Bayleigh in the house and threw the rest in the CBS crowd. Swaggy had ZERO intentions on selling shirts when he left the house. Fans filled his inbox on possibly getting Swaggy C shirts. After being hesitant at first, Swaggy ended up deciding to sell them.

AKA, code for "I was actually planning on merchandising myself, but I'm using the fans as an excuse if I'm ever called out on it".

That website statement contains so much bullshit, it’ll probably have flowers blooming out of it come springtime.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Christi said:

Does Swaggy have an actual job? For someone only in the house a few weeks, he seems to be still trying to live in the limelight

When Christopher files his next IRS tax return, I wonder if listing his occupation as “Famewhore” will trigger an audit....

• Love 5
15 hours ago, Christi said:

Does Swaggy have an actual job? For someone only in the house a few weeks, he seems to be still trying to live in the limelight

Someone purporting to be friends with him chimed in on reddit yesterday and said he works as a sales associate at a Verizon store for 25k-ish/year, the babysitting money keeps him just above poverty level, and he likes to dress in labels so people think he’s wealthy. 

Who knew one of the signs of true money, old or new, is wearing crappy t-shirts with a self-given nickname hot-pressed onto the front?

• Love 3

One of his bios says he is a Day Trader lolol...he is one confident mo fo..I'll give him that.  I find him SO unattractive and was really surprised that Bailey found him irresistible.  He looks like there is something wrong with his teeth or mouth...they appear too narrow or something so his speech is affected.  He looks like he has a beak...but hey...he is sure working it lol 

Edited by Christi
  • Love 2
54 minutes ago, cork dork said:

Who knew one of the signs of true money, old or new, is wearing crappy t-shirts with a self-given nickname hot-pressed onto the front?

Only people who are desperately trying to MAKE, much less KEEP, themselves relevant.

20 hours ago, cork dork said:

You don't get rich by spending the money you've managed to make so far, and the six figures he claims to have put away doesn't make someone "rich" these days.

22 minutes ago, LoneHaranguer said:

You don't get rich by spending the money you've managed to make so far, and the six figures he claims to have put away doesn't make someone "rich" these days.

Six figures as in 6 one dollar bills?  Wonder if Swaggy is still mooching off of BB19 Kevin in Boston still or if Kevin finally chased him out after the EvilDick posting online yesterday that said EvilDick had heard second hand (with disclaimers added) that Bay was for real pregnant.  Well it sounded more like this "confirmation" of the endless rumor was more like third hand as in he knew someone who knew someone "working the jury house" but it has been burning up the BB niche of the internet to the point Kevin would have seen it by now.

Edited by green
  • Love 1

It is funny, I have not thought of Christopher for like a month.  When they are in the game or when the show is active I think about these people non-stop (I have problems) but once the season is over I hardly ever think about them.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, BK1978 said:

It is funny, I have not thought of Christopher for like a month.  When they are in the game or when the show is active I think about these people non-stop (I have problems) but once the season is over I hardly ever think about them.

Same here.  Every.  Season.  :D

• Love 3