Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, zorak said:

Kaitlyn to Bayleigh:  "Moving forward, we're fine now.  All that information had to be said if we're all going to be on the same page."  I feel like we've heard this song and dance so many times within this group and it's never really fine.

It's not gonna be fine. Kaitlyn is so convinced that their group is now fine that she doesn't realize the group has all but officially broken up. Bayleigh's gonna take this information, tell Rockstar, and Rockstar's gonna blab to the wrong person, there'll be shit talking involved, and now Kaitlyn blew up her own game by proving she shouldn't be trusted with information. Although Bayleigh just gave her information so who really knows.

All I know is JC's a big target now, and Scottie for sure is too. 

Kaitlyn's an entertaining mess, that's for sure. And if these houseguests don't realize Kaitlyn needs to go pre-jury for their own games, I'm just gonna laugh.

• Love 5

Prediction: Kaitlyn will get all weird and jealous about Haleigh's crap app simply because the Hamlet readings are becoming something the HG's are looking forward to and that means less attention for Kait.

• Love 7
(edited)

Kaitlyn  now spilling to Tyler. Mostly about JC telling Brett that he should campaign to Scottie and convince him to use veto on Brett and put Kaitlyn on the block. She is pissed as all get out that JC wants her out. She says JC has to go. to Tyler: I trust you with my life so I have to tell you , JC has to go next.

Also tells Tyler she wants to keep Brett because they are close.

Edited by missyb
3 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'd love to see a Brett/Bayleigh team-up, but I think Bayleigh was fibbing with him about having no muscle behind her. She DOES have Fessy, but I'd need to wait a bit longer before deciding Bayleigh's intentions with Brett.

I think Baylee correctly realises that she is not going to be Fessy's #1, he'll protect Hailey before her, so Brett is a great back up plan.

• Love 3

LOL. 

Update: Bayleigh spilled to Fessy, Kaitlyn spilled to Tyler, and now Bayleigh's spilling to KAYCEE. 

This night of feeds might be insane. The bros MIGHT be safe if Scottie catches wind of things and decides to backdoor Kaitlyn.

He might stick to his guns....but he has the power to decide. 

I hope this info all gets out to him.

• Love 2

Bay is playing some game . Checking in with everyone and see who she might want to join up with. Interesting. Talking to KC and asking how do I recover from the first 3 weeks when I was on the other side. Her first vibes were with KC , Angela and Swaggy.

• Love 2

I feel like Scottie is really going to be resistant to put up Kaitlyn as a re-nom.  He was telling Haleigh in this conversation up in HOH that he isn't a fan of the backdoor thing.  He said believes in putting your target up from the get go and there was talk of how it would look to the rest of the house if he went back on his claims that he's trying to get out Winston or Brett.

• Love 1

The difficulty with taking Kaitlyn out is that only an HOH with a vested interest in shutting her up is going to want to take her out.   The only person that really applies to is Tyler. I don't see how it works for Scottie.

For Bay, Hay, RS, and Fes, taking her out at this point does them no more good than taking out one of the  others.   They already know she can't be trusted and that she'll do whatever random thing pops in her head (most likely planted by Tyler) but at least there's a chance going forward she won't target them.  That isn't true of the other L6 members.

In other words, it makes no sense for them to take out Kaitlyn before the others.   It would made the MOST sense to take out Tyler, but since he has an F2 with just about everyone else in the house,  I don't think that's happening. 

As for L6, why would they target Kaitlyn on one of their HOHs over the others (except for at Tyler's urging)? She's a great shield to throw up should they ever be out of power since the other side can be swayed and it almost worked for the Bros.  Why would they voluntarily throw that away?

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, zorak said:

I feel like Scottie is really going to be resistant to put up Kaitlyn as a re-nom.  He was telling Haleigh in this conversation up in HOH that he isn't a fan of the backdoor thing.  He said believes in putting your target up from the get go and there was talk of how it would look to the rest of the house if he went back on his claims that he's trying to get out Winston or Brett.

He might, but has Haleigh even told him about what Kaitlyn's spilled about him and how he's now one of the bigger targets for a lot of people? 

Again, I think he'll probably just stick with his original noms, but I do think there's still a possibility of Kaitlyn going up if things go wrong tonight for him.

Bay ask KC if she won HOH who would she nominate. She is reluctant to say but agree this is just between them. Their private time. 
KC says Kaitlyn and maybe RS. 
Bay says she would not come after Tyler. He is too strong. Only if she heard he was coming after her. 
Bay actually likes the other girls better than the side she ended up with.

(edited)

LOL JC just said that Hamlet has the same storyline as "The Lion King." 

Now they're talking about the authorship controversies over Shakespeare. I'm impressed, they've at least gone to school.

Edited by Growsonwalls
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Growsonwalls said:

LOL JC just said that Hamlet has the same storyline as "The Lion King." 

He is not the only one in the house who is aware of the similarities.  Sam, bless her heart, said, "Wasn't Hamlet based on the Lion King?"

• Love 8
(edited)
3 minutes ago, PoshSprinkles said:

He's actually correct. It's not exactly the same, but there are a lot of similarities. 

Oh I know. That's why I like this HoH convo. It's actually an intelligent conversation. 

Now they are talking about translations of famous books, like the Bible and Don Quixote.

Edited by Growsonwalls
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Now they are talking about translations of famous books, like the Bible and Don Quixote.

I'm sorry, I thought this was the Big Brother thread. What show is this?

• Love 21
19 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Oh I know. That's why I like this HoH convo. It's actually an intelligent conversation. 

From the same brain trusts who brought us: "Hamlet is, like, super long. Like, it would take me... I dunno, like, thirteen hours to read it? Or, like, something."

• Love 1

Sam almost begs him to guess she has the power. They are talking about this power Brett may have, to veto himself and name the replacement. Then she blurts out Identity theft. Now where did that come from ? Did she pull that out of her ass? 

Just now, missyb said:

Sam almost begs him to guess she has the power. They are talking about this power Brett may have, to veto himself and name the replacement. Then she blurts out Identity theft. Now where did that come from ? Did she pull that out of her ass? 

Scottie should be thinking that, but he has no idea. Sam has the power, idiot! 

Sam's a mess. Now it seems like she wants to use the power on Brett.

11 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Um ...

Oh shit, dude.  Run, don’t walk, to the nearest exit.  Stipend ain’t worth it.

Just now, Growsonwalls said:

Why does Sam want to use the power on Brett? She said she doesn't want to use it on anyone but Tyler, KC and Angela. I don't get what she's doing here.

Er - preserving her alliance while it’s still within her power to do so?

• Love 2

Why does Sam want to use the power on Brett? She said she doesn't want to use it on anyone but Tyler, KC and Angela. I don't get what she's doing here.

I think she DOES want to use the power this week because she realizes it's not her power next week, since it's automatically used. She has the control here, while next week, a big target could be saved or someone pointless, rather than an ally. Maybe, I'm not even sure of her thought process.

But since I like Sam and Brett, I'm all for this one on one!

• Love 6
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I think she DOES want to use the power this week because she realizes it's not her power next week, since it's automatically used. She has the control here, while next week, a big target could be saved or someone pointless, rather than an ally. Maybe, I'm not even sure of her thought process.

But since I like Sam and Brett, I'm all for this one on one!

I think she also wants to get credit on her game resume that she used it and didn't just let it go to waste.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I think she also wants to get credit on her game resume that she used it and didn't just let it go to waste.

I'd laugh if she had to use it on Winston, though. She doesn't like Winston much!

Yep, it sounds like she's basically telling Brett she's gonna use the power this week.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'd laugh if she had to use it on Winston, though. She doesn't like Winston much!

Yep, it sounds like she's basically telling Brett she's gonna use the power this week.

I am not sure about that Lady. I think she is telling him she would vote to keep him in the house. Also telling him money is a tool. She has it , he has it. 

She is giving Brett her low down on the house guests ( and who she wants to help move forward). Brett, Tyler and KC and Angela. Maybe Rachel.

3 minutes ago, missyb said:

I am not sure about that Lady. I think she is telling him she would vote to keep him in the house. Also telling him money is a tool. She has it , he has it. 

It's hard to tell because she keeps rambling on and on and Brett is being very patient with her right now. She seems to have a point, but she just isn't getting to it. 

• Love 2
(edited)
11 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So....... if Winston is voted out and Sam uses the power to save him, are both bros then safe?  That would render Scotty's HOH completely null and void,  which would really piss him and his allies off.

Add Bay's power to change noms  and they're really messing with HOHs this year.

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Now she's running through her perceptions of everyone's financial situation.  I'm not really sure where she's going with all of this.

I'm really not liking the tone of this conversation. She was saying that she felt like Winston was very "American" so she likes that? Is she sort of sneakily suggesting that she wants to be with the Level 6 "Americans" as opposed to the more diverse opposing side? If so, not cool.

• Love 3
Just now, Skycatcher said:

So....... if Winston is voted out and Sam uses the power to save him, are both bros then safe?  That would render Scotty's HOH completely null and void,  which would really piss him and his allies off.

Yep.

I'm torn on Sam's purpose for this. It can't be to let him know that she's voting to keep him. I feel like she wants to tell him that she has the power to save him if he's evicted...or she's angling to replace Winston. 

I'm really not liking the tone of this conversation. She was saying that she felt like Winston was very "American" so she likes that? Is she sort of sneakily suggesting that she wants to be with the Level 6 "Americans" as opposed to the more diverse opposing side? If so, not cool.

I didn't get that impression at all. She is just blabbing and bottom line letting him know she is not here to be sent out. She wants to be there and will dig her heels in. And, is looking for a partnership forward going that will work along side her.

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Yep.

I'm torn on Sam's purpose for this. It can't be to let him know that she's voting to keep him. I feel like she wants to tell him that she has the power to save him if he's evicted...or she's angling to replace Winston. 

I was sure she was going to tell Scottie, but she didn't.

• Love 1

Tells Brett she should really want to be on her team. And promise to let her know if things are going to change ( i think she means if she is in trouble).

I firmly believe that Brett is totally clueless as to what she is trying to say. He is not alone.

• Love 2

I can't stand to listen to Sam when she talks game with people. She either embarrasses or enrages me every single time.

Of course she's gonna use her power and Tyler will once again get exactly what he wants. Fuck me!

Poor Brett, he always just seems so confused and like sad when he talks game with people lol.

1 minute ago, missyb said:

I was sure she was going to tell Scottie, but she didn't.

It's better that she didn't tell Scottie. As much as Sam wants to work with him, I truly don't get the impression that he cares about her enough. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think Sam's projecting onto Scottie. She told Tyler last night that she thinks Scottie has a crush on her. I can't say that I see it, myself. 

I really struggle with Sam. I think she tries to be a nice person and all, but she's a bit narcissistic and definitely judgmental. She just talked to Brett for what feels like forever and there was zero point to the conversation, besides guessing on people's financial statuses. Seriously, Brett has as much patience with Sam as Tyler has with Kaitlyn. He deserves to survive this week on this conversation alone.

• Love 4
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

My god I'm getting tired listening to Sam. Stop bullshitting and get to the point!

Now she wants to grill/interview RS and Hayleigh. WTF ??

I cannot listen to more of it. There is no point to all this.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 4
(edited)

I guess she wants to let all the HG's know that she is not a candidate for backdooring because she has put out there that she would not mind going home. She is letting people know she does NOT want to go home.  This may be her point.
Cant listen to the rest.

Edited by missyb