Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

I don't understand why Tyler pulled down Scottie and not Winston. Surely, they all can see that the horse is out of the barn wrt Tyler playing both sides, right?? So why not pull Winston and have a guaranteed* vote to evict Chris, vs Scottie as a wildcard?

I think he wanted to keep his word to Scottie. He told Scottie that if Scottie picked him for veto, he'd take him off.

Swaggy has been surprisingly silent.

Bayleigh says that Kaitlyn's always talking about how she's such an open person and that by doing this she is doing the exact opposite of what she preaches.  I doubt Bayleigh would have taken this any better if Kaitlyn hadn't tried to hide her plans.

• Love 2

JC talking to Swaggy - he's acting like he had no idea and it was a big surprise to him.  He says there are people who did know for sure.  JC says the whole house didn't know. 

JC is pleading ignorance about knowing this was coming but he says other people definitely knew.

Swaggy to JC:  "What's your advice about what I should be doing the next few weeks?"  Next few weeks?  How about just this week?

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, zorak said:

Yes.

So how’s this vote going to look?  I’d guess the votes to evict would be:

• Winston: Scottie, Bayleigh, Faysal, Haleigh, Angie.
  • Chris: JC, Rachel, Kaycee, Angela, Brett, Sam, Tyler.

If Special K was looking to keep blood off her hands, then, having Scottie come off the Block this week might’ve been the wrong way to do it - one vote flip could land her in a tiebreaker.  

But... say, reckon Tyler had that in the back of his mind when he pulled off Scottie...?  ;)

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Ceeg said:

I think he wanted to keep his word to Scottie. He told Scottie that if Scottie picked him for veto, he'd take him off.

Totally forgot about that, thank you!

Far too dumb to do a multi quote, but re this from Zorak: "For some reason Bayleigh thinks it would be a great idea for Faysal to go up there, kick everyone out, and make Kaitlyn feel bad for her decision." Please do this, Faysal. Please. I need something amusing to look forward to flashbacking when I get home. Pls, thx, and happy Monday!

• Love 1

Haleigh is telling Faysal that they need to re-evaluate and see where they stand with everyone else.  She says is Swaggy goes home, their group is collectively fucked.  Faysal says if it's an endurance comp, he will for sure win.

1 minute ago, Nashville said:

So how’s this vote going to look?  I’d guess the votes to evict would be:

• Winston: Scottie, Bayleigh, Faysal, Haleigh, Angie.
  • Chris: JC, Rachel, Kaycee, Angela, Brett, Sam, Tyler.

If Special K was looking to keep blood off her hands, then, having Scottie come off the Block this week might’ve been the wrong way to do it - one vote flip could land her in a tiebreaker.  

But... say, reckon Tyler had that in the back of his mind when he pulled off Scottie...?  ;)

I wouldn't be surprised if Haleigh flips.  She smells blood and knows it might be time to abandon ship.  Thats why she didnt tell Swaggy when she found out

• Love 2
(edited)
17 hours ago, zorak said:

Bayleigh thinks that if Faysal doesn't talk to Kaitlyn now, there will be no talking to her later.  She thinks Faysal should play up the angle that Kaitlyn is putting Faysal in an awkward position since he's very close to Kaitlyn and Swaggy.

WTF good does Bae expect to come from that Einstein move???  Does she think K’s going to jump up and say, “omigod, my bad, let me go back and change this...”?

Idiots.

Edited by Nashville
“Let”, not “last”. Damn autocorrect.
  • Love 6
Just now, zorak said:

Is Swaggy in the HN room whispering to himself under the blanket or is Bayleigh under there with him?

I’m really tempted to say something along the lines of, “Hey, goodbye handjobs are the best” - I don’t want to be crass, though, so....  ;>

• Love 4

Kaitlyn is now telling Bayleigh that Tyler and JC both told her Swaggy had been talking shit about her. I would say that Tyler is screwed if the other side wins HOH, but he essentially has two powers next week so probably not.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, gunderda said:

HAHAHA i don't know why this made my laugh

JC to Tyler "Rockstar fucking hates your guts right now"

Shit, Tyler might as well pack now.  :D

This is fuckimg awesome.

• Love 6

Bayleigh says she's tamed Swaggy down and without her, it would have been 10 times worse.  Bayleigh wants to know where she is going to go now and who she's going to go with.  Kaitlyn is trying to say this move will change the dynamic in the house, and that everyone can regroup or something.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Bayleigh says she's tamed Swaggy down and without her, it would have been 10 times worse.  Bayleigh wants to know where she is going to go now and who she's going to go with.  Kaitlyn is trying to say this move will change the dynamic in the house, and that everyone can regroup or something.

I guess Bay will get the Power App this week. Hell hath no fury......

• Love 2

Tyler has no idea that Scottie is still team Swaggy all the way. He has double revenge in mind now. Tyler is not safe with Scottie just because he pulled him off the block.

• Love 4

Bayleigh is asking Kaitlyn if she thinks Winston and company are going to be loyal to her.  She says she doesn't know but she had to trust her intuition.

Just now, ByaNose said:

I guess Bay will get the Power App this week. Hell hath no fury......

Depends on if/how much Bae shuts down between Chris’ eviction and the reopening of voting.

Just now, Nashville said:

Depends on if/how much Bae shuts down between Chris’ eviction and the reopening of voting.

and, if TPTB give her a big edit. It seems whomever gets the edit beforehand seems to get the app.

• Love 3

Why are all these people so dense when it comes to Sam having the power the first week?  Kaitlyn pretty much spelled it out to Bayleigh and she still didn't get it at first.

Kaitlyn certainly levels a playing field. She gets rid of Swaggy for Level 6. But, she tells her old mates that Sam has the first power. Doesn't know who has the second power. Everyone has a chance now. Floaters should not have to go home. LOL.  I have never seen anyone like her in the game. She is keeping it very entertaining. Her new side has no idea she would vote out WInston, Angela or Rachel in a heartbeat. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, missyb said:

Her new side has no idea she would vote out WInston, Angela or Rachel in a heartbeat. 

I'm not even sure gets how tight Level 6 is. She seems to think she has single handily broken apart all alliances and everything is going to completely reset. At least that's the way she talks.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, vb68 said:

I'm not even sure gets how tight Level 6 is. She seems to think she has single handily broken apart all alliances and everything is going to completely reset. At least that's the way she talks.

Special K’s brain would be a fascinating place to visit - for a very very short while.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

and, if TPTB give her a big edit. It seems whomever gets the edit beforehand seems to get the app.

That’s kinda where I was going - if BaeBae curls up in a corner and sulksulks, TPTB won’t have a lot of Bae-focused material to work with even if they want to.

• Love 1

I'm just reading about all of this at work, and yeah, Kaitlyn needs to stop crying. The attention definitely need to always be on her. Oh no, she had to nominate Swaggy and blindside him. Poor Kaitlyn? 

It sounds like Haleigh is gonna jump ship and vote to evict Swaggy, which is smart of her. I do like Haleigh and, without Faysal and I wish without Rockstar, she could get fairly far. Or, at the very least, she needs to use them as a shield. 

• Love 2