Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Sounds like Winston got a lot of his clothes taken by BB. He said he would like them back. 

JC got some back after they were in the house.  This gives Winston hope that he will get more back.

(edited)

Scottie is in the geometry room whispering to himself running through vote totals and voting scenarios.  He just got up and said, "It might just be best to do that." but I don't know what he was referring to.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 1

It seems like they have NOT been told to wear athletic wear - I can't remember if they've been told after our feeds are cut for good until the live show. 

So pretty good chance it's like a question/answer comp or something.

Sam is now cutting Swaggy's hair.  I wonder if either of them are worried about this haircut.  

4 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Be real funny if Tyler got Sam to cut his hair off short right before the vote, wouldn’t it?  ;>

Let's not get crazy, Bro! The hair's the moneymaker!

Besides the girls love to run their fingers through it! ;)

• Love 2

Tyler is talking to Rockstar about what the power might be.

Just now, Growsonwalls said:

Sam's fate rests on this stage 5 clinger's belief that she and Tyler will have a romance.

Lol.  Yes!!!

12 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Be real funny if Tyler got Sam to cut his hair off short right before the vote, wouldn’t it?  ;>

Fun idea but BB  probably would not allow that because it's part of his persona. I remember in years past refusing permission to cut beards.

• Love 1
Just now, Skycatcher said:

Fun idea but BB  probably would not allow that because it's part of his persona. I remember in years past refusing permission to cut beards.

I know you’re right - but the comic implications of such a haircut were just WAY too good to let pass without comment.  Can you imagine the panic among the HGs when they suddenly realize they have to think for themselves for the Vote?  Oh, the horror...!!!  :D

• Love 5

I think fay was talking about Steve because JC was saying he doesn't want to talk to him - he never talks to him.  Fay says "well you should go talk to him now"  

I think JC is trying to avoid talking to Steve since he's voting him out.

13 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

Then Brett should stop taking swipes at her.  Rachel said she would immediately dismiss a guy who doesn't like It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, and he immediately said then I don't like it. She laughed it off but it irritated me. 

This is hilariously coincidental, because as I was watching the HoH discussion and Tyler's orgasmic reveal of the secret last night, I realized that Winston reminds me of Dennis Reynolds. The creepy, unwarranted arrogance, a touch of psychopathy, and then he popped off his shirt to cement it.

And I think Sam looks (and acts when she's in an upbeat mood) like a young Mary Lou Retton.

• Love 3
(edited)

Bayleigh just read a Bible passage about loyalty and trust out loud.  Before she read it out loud she said that she had just read the most perfect passage for today.  I wonder if it truly was coincidence or if she did it on purpose.  Rockstar and Tyler were there with her.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 1

JC keeps getting called out for his microphone when he's whispering to people.  It's making him mad but it's kinda funny lol 

JC is talking to Fay in the have not room - he's getting frustrated and mad. He told Fay he's voting him out. 

I came into the middle/end of JC's conversation but...

JC: "Then both sides are going to come for me. Look, I'm shaking. I'm not going around. I'm not campaigning to one side or the other..."

He really is a shit liar. 

• Love 1

I *think* JC is getting frustrated/mad that people think him being friendly with people on both sides is making people call him a floater (not his words but I'm trying to summarize his thoughts). Or if someone sees him talking to someone they go and tell someone else and spread a rumor.  

JC says he's not taking sides right now. He's gay but he doesnt' like drama. 

JC says he's genuinely pissed right now.

• Love 1

Kaitlyn just told Tyler that she made a verbal commitment to the DR about switching sides and then it cut to the fish.

Tyler says they have to play it that the power is an extra vote so that they will not think Kaitlyn flipped.

Boo at this! Now everyone's just voting Steve out. Boring! I better get a Bayleigh or Swaggy HOH. Or Rockstar. That'd be fun!

By the way, Bayleigh has the y, Haleigh does not. For some reason that's been driving me crazy!

• Love 2

Tyler says that even if Swaggy finds out how she voted, the power will help her (only if Sam uses it on her if she's on the block though) in the next 3 weeks.

I kind of want to see how the power will play out assuming Sam doesn't use it this week.  They need to be careful because if they don't use it, it defaults to the 4th person voted out, which could be bad for them if that person happens to be on Swaggy's side.  On the other hand, what if using it before then is not really ideal for them either?  I just want Steve to get voted out tonight simply because anyone who says they would keep themselves on the block if they won veto because they trust the others to keep them safe, is an idiot.  If he had actually won veto, who knows if he would've done that, but he said it more than once that he wouldn't use it on himself because of trust, blah blah blah.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, zorak said:

They need to be careful because if they don't use it, it defaults to the 4th person voted out, which could be bad for them if that person happens to be on Swaggy's side.  

It would be hilarious if they save Sam and then she never uses it and the person evicted 4th is Swaggy lol.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

By the way, Bayleigh has the y, Haleigh does not. For some reason that's been driving me crazy!

You shoulda seen the teeth gnashing I did the whole season with the Nolan twins and Julia's name. As a Julia myself, every time she was called Julie drove me up a wall because no one ever gets my name right. 

6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Boo at this! Now everyone's just voting Steve out. Boring! I better get a Bayleigh or Swaggy HOH. Or Rockstar. That'd be fun!

Yeah, I'm gonna need a back and forth every week for maximum drama potential. I was hoping for an interesting live vote and Tyler having half his hair up, half his hair down to really mess with everyone (I know he wouldn't but it would be hilarious).

• Love 3
(edited)
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

It would be hilarious if they save Sam and then she never uses it and the person evicted 4th is Swaggy lol.

I know!  Not using it on herself tonight does make it tricky going forward because you can't know for sure what the next 3 weeks will hold.  Knowing BB they will try to sway her to use it or not going forward based on whatever they think might bring the maximum drama.

Kaitlyn says to Tyler that she feels bad because she gave Steve her word.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 1
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

I switched over to Tyler/Kaitlyn because I thought maybe something interesting would be said, but Tyler's face and hair make me angry, so I left.

I just am not a fan of the Carrot Top hair.  I'm also not a fan of man buns but I feel like he looks way better when his hair is pulled back in a bun.

• Love 2
Just now, zorak said:

I just am not a fan of the Carrot Top hair.  I'm also not a fan of man buns but I feel like he looks way better when his hair is pulled back in a bun.

I can only stand to look at him if he has his hair in a bun.

qeXKgC9.jpg

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm just so annoyed that it's going to end up being a unanimous vote. It's so boring!

Do you really think it's going to be unanimous?  Has word somehow reached Swaggy?

23 minutes ago, zorak said:

(only if Sam uses it on her if she's on the block though) in the next 3 weeks.

That's what we call the fine print. :)

• Love 3
Just now, gunderda said:

So are they telling Scottie how they are voting? I keep hearing Winston say “I’m not sure” a lot 

I'm not really sure what's going on in this convo.  I feel like they're trying to work Scottie somehow so that if Steve goes, they can pull in Scottie.  But who knows.  Tyler flat out told them last night that Scottie is Swaggy's informant.

(edited)

Do you really think it's going to be unanimous?  Has word somehow reached Swaggy?

I figure it will eventually. Or even if it doesn't it'll be everyone but Swaggy/Bayleigh evicting Steve, so basically unanimous. I just need one of them (or Rockstar) to win HOH to make it interesting!

Edited by peachmangosteen
4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm just so annoyed that it's going to end up being a unanimous vote. It's so boring!

ETA: Scottie is a mess lol. 

Two days ago: "Don't vote with the house. Do your own thing!"
Eviction night: *entire house votes together*

Le sigh.

• Love 4

I guess for me, even if it somehow ends up unanimous with Steve going, I'll still be laughing just because Swaggy wasn't able to get his way.

Scottie says he's planning on keeping Steve.

• Love 2

I will be surprised if word doesn’t get back to swaggy. 

Steve is up there now. 

They ask Steve how he’s feeling. He says I’m feeling like I’m feeling. 

There telling Steve if shoukd be unanimous 

• Love 1
(edited)
7 minutes ago, gunderda said:

So are they telling Scottie how they are voting? I keep hearing Winston say “I’m not sure” a lot 

And Winston said Sam would go around blabbing everything. :side eye

I need him on the block this next week for an epic meltdown.

Then Sam refusing to save him.

I just can't with Winston.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, gunderda said:

There telling Steve if shoukd be unanimous 

Well, it just might be.  Except just not the way that Steve thinks.  lol

• Love 1