Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I think it's more like the WAY they're smugging is sort of boring. Brett has more of a sense of humor than Tyler but in order for this kind of thing to work, you need someone more witty and able to laugh about the situation in a way where the viewers are laughing with you.

I think Tyler does exactly that. I am always laughing with his DR's. 

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Sam "I feel like you have the vote... but i don't know for sure...."

Sam "stay positive - like we talked about"

She usually avoids talking votes, so I feel like this is proof that Sam wants to keep Rockstar.

Sam: "I love Kaycee so dearly..." Sounded like a 'but, I'm going to vote her out' thought was trailing off.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2
Just now, mooses said:

She usually avoids talking votes, so I feel like this is proof that Sam wants to keep Rockstar.

Sam: "I love Kaycee so dearly..." Sounded like 'but, I'm going to vote her out' was trailing off.

Yeah Sam is definitely voting out Kaycee. And it won't end up mattering bc JC will evict RS, and then L6 will know exactly where Sam stands.

• Love 4

KC is way to happy for someone up on the block. I mean I understand she feels loyal to L4 but the fact that Angela was pulled off and KC went up and she's so happy is ... weird.

ETA: Tyler saying RS "has" to understand why he did what he did and that RS has "her" (Haleigh) to thank. I hate that line. No one who's about to be evicted "has" to understand especially right after a veto ceremony.

Edited by Growsonwalls
  • Love 5

RS talking to Kaycee in the geo room. 

RS sad that both of them are on the block. "one of us was not suppose to go home"

As if she feels like it's her fault Kaycee is not on the block.  kaycee having to act like she's sad and nervous. 

Just now, Growsonwalls said:

KC is way to happy for someone up on the block. I mean I understand she feels loyal to L4 but the fact that Angela was pulled off and KC went up and she's so happy is ... weird.

KC is confident in the vote, because she's been on the right side of the vote every week. 

lol now RS is telling KC about how Angela is entitled and RS is sad that Angela isn't up there.

• Love 1

Rockstar tells Tyler he should have done what the HOH wanted, and Tyler basically says what do you expect after last week.

Tyler: "I couldn't give her what [Haleigh] wanted when she did all that to me last week. I know you understand that. I know that sucks, but I know you understand that. It's not personal."

Rockstar to Kaycee: "I feel like Angela is really entitled and she always gets what she wants." 

1 minute ago, Growsonwalls said:

Yeah, she should be crying to Sam. At least try to work that vote.

• Love 4

RS is now hovering around fessy, brett and JC and then wanders back into the kitchen. 

Just now, Ceeg said:

KC whispering to herself, after RS left the room saying she's sorry she's going home: "I'm not going anywhere. I'm a pretty good actor."

oh she said she's a good actor? Ha I thought she said the opposite lol 

• Love 1
Just now, Ceeg said:

KC whispering to herself, after RS left the room saying she's sorry she's going home: "I'm not going anywhere. I'm a pretty good actor."

She should go do that good acting out in public, then! C'mon.

Heh. Rockstar said "I'm sorry you're going home" to Kaycee? 

sam asking tyler what he wants her to do.  He says do whatever you want to do.  You know what I want you to do but you can do whatever you want to do. 

Sam "you're going to kill me" 

some discussion as a plane goes by, something about a pinky promise

BB gave them new cups

• Love 1

Sam asks RS if she wants to go get a cup. RS says "someone already took the purple one"

Tyler back with Sam "so you already gave Kaycee a pinky promise?"

Sam "I can't remember but I just know that the 3 of us have a thing"

Tyler "but i know you're so much closer to RS"

Sam "personally - she makes my life in here so much easier"

• Love 1
Just now, mooses said:

Wait...now I'm reading updates she said: "You're gonna hate me. I'm gonna have to keep my pinky promise and keep Kaycee."

Huh?

wait what? 

lol okay maybe I'm rooting for a Sam HOH win next. It would be the most unpredictable of weeks.

• Love 5
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

I hate that Tyler is gonna drag Kaycee to the end as a layup because I would love to see her in trouble and evicted.

The funny part will be when she beats him.

• Love 1

Tyler "i know things have been weird with us....."

Sam "but you haven't replaced me with angela...."

Tyler "I owed Angela for him saving me last week... but now people odn't suspect us... they think it's me and angela"

Sam "ok... I understand...."

• Love 2

Sam "I know her story..... F---I know RS's story too.... the fact that she has kids breaks my heart"

Tyler "everyone has their story....."

Sam "My loyalty lies with you and Kaycee... my two babies..."

• Love 3

Sam asks Tyler who started the rumor that they had a Final 2. He says Rockstar, Bayleigh, Kaitlyn was the one who brought it to his attention.

Sam: "Rockstar told me you told her."

Tyler: "Why the f- would I do that?"

• Love 3

sam "i don't want my vote to influence any one else"

Sam "does anyone know who the hacker is this week? my vote might get cancelled anyways"

sam "i love these mini conversations"

tyler "i'm sorry things have appeared a certain way to you... im sorry if i made you feel a certain way.... I would never replace you"

Sam is reeled back in.

• Love 8

Ngl, I'm glad Tyler and Sam seem to have made up. From the beginning, I always found Sam to be the most normal and real in her conversations with him. Before the weird Angela shit happened, he usually seemed to calm her down/balance out her crazy. 

• Love 12
Just now, Ceeg said:

Ngl, I'm glad Tyler and Sam seem to have made up. From the beginning, I always found Sam to be the most normal and real in her conversations with him. Before the weird Angela shit happened, he usually seemed to calm her down/balance out her crazy. 

She seems to be a little more normal since her confession to Rockstar, and now I'm worried Rockstar is going to drag her back down into Crazy Town. One trip there was enough.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

lol okay maybe I'm rooting for a Sam HOH win next. It would be the most unpredictable of weeks.

The sadistic part of me is kinda rooting for a Sam HoH as well.  It could be fun to see everyone scramble when she does her whole "I've made up my mind and I'm not telling anyone".  Then again, this probably sounds better on paper than in reality.

• Love 8

Haleigh and RS going over votes, just before Brett said he would vote out Kaycee. Scottie said he would vote however they wanted him to. JC isn't stupid and knows he's the next target.

RS calls someone pretty priviledged. 

17 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Sam asks RS if she wants to go get a cup. RS says "someone already took the purple one"

YAAAAS! Bring on the ridiculous house drama like this. I love this shit. Cup drama, bed drama, who peed on the toilet seat drama.

Edited by Callaphera
Double your "shit", double your fun
  • Love 14
4 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

KC is telling Angela what RS said about her. Angela said, "my GBM is gonna be great"

Angela has no shot at winning so she might as well go full heel and hope she can get that next Big Brother spot on The Challenge. 

Now that I think about it she would be perfect for that show. 

• Love 8
Just now, Callaphera said:

YAAAAS! Bring on the ridiculous house drama like this. I love shit this shit. Cup drama, bed drama, who peed on the toilet seat drama.

I think Brett took the purple one lol

1 minute ago, Cutty said:

Angela has no shot at winning so she might as well go full heel and hope she can get that next Big Brother spot on The Challenge. 

Now that I think about it she would be perfect for that show. 

I would love to see her ice queen some of the m-fer's on that show. 

• Love 5
Just now, gunderda said:

I think Brett took the purple one lol

It's like all my house drama dreams come true. He's going to be the Evil White Male who Always Wins and Steals the Purple Cup. It's a mouthful but Rockstar will make it work. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, gunderda said:

Haleigh and RS going over votes, just before Brett said he would vote out Kaycee. Scottie said he would vote however they wanted him to. JC isn't stupid and knows he's the next target.

RS calls someone pretty priviledged. 

Does JC know that? He’s pretty arrogant. He thinks he’s running the house even though literally no one listens to him. 

I don’t think he’s in much danger next week unless Scottie wins. Lv4 will target Haleigh and Fessy. 

8 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

KC is telling Angela what RS said about her. Angela said, "my GBM is gonna be great"

This is why recruits and non-superfans are fun. As much as we rag on someone for Bad Game Moves, ridiculous GBMs are so much more entertaining. 

Kaycee, about what Rockstar was saying: "She's entitled and she gets whatever she wants."

Angela: "You're damn right!"

ETA: Kaycee reminded everyone last week to do nice GBMs. I wonder if she'll do that same later on.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 5
Just now, Callaphera said:

I'm sad that this means the end of Brockstar.

Brinston ended too soon and now Brockstar, too. 

The door is opening for a Bram showmance.

• Love 6