Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Sam the Duplicitously Pious has unveiled a new personality, banishing both Bobby Hill and Sissy’s Loretta Lynn. 

Whoever this is looks like she’s gonna cut a few bitches while they sleep. Serious crazy eyes have arrived. 

She’s flaming angry and blaming everyone else for whatever the voices in her head have been saying. The nurse practitioner really needs to up her meds. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, cork dork said:

Sam the Duplicitously Pious has unveiled a new personality, banishing both Bobby Hill and Sissy’s Loretta Lynn. 

Whoever this is looks like she’s gonna cut a few bitches while they sleep. Serious crazy eyes have arrived. 

She’s flaming angry and blaming everyone else for whatever the voices in her head have been saying. The nurse practitioner really needs to up her meds. 

I have no idea what that means, sir, but it sounds pretty negative to me.

— PFC Garlick, “Good Morning, Vietnam”

;)

• Love 5

Thank  the Lord Sam is called to the diary room. I am getting really cranky because she is making me start to hate the live feeds.

Just now, Callaphera said:

Alert: Scottie and Haleigh are being cute together.

So cute I wish he had walked in on Fessy smothering Haleigh !

• Love 1

Sam the Duplicitously Pious is totally reminding of Judy Benjamin, shortly after Judy had enlisted and having had her escape thwarted, brought punishment upon her entire unit. 

Judy didn’t wanna be in the army anymore and Sam doesn’t wanna be in the BB house. If she starts doing laps in the house muttering “I don’t want to be on Big Brother,” the transformation will be complete. 

• Love 3

Haleigh, when Scottie walked into her Have Not room "lair:" "Make me an offer I can't refuse."
Scottie: "Make you an offer you can't refuse?"
Haleigh: "Yeah, tell me why I shouldn't put you on the block."
Scottie: "Well..." *gets up and makes like he's going to leave* "Have a good night!"

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Nashville said:

When Julie is actively conversing with the HGs as they cast their votes, her mic has to be open for the HG to hear her - so if the audience behind Julie makes a racket loud enough for the mic to pick up, the HG will hear the audience as well.  And I have to say - tonight’s audience vocal reactions to the Votes were some of the loudest I can immediately recall ever hearing.

Yeah, I guess I figured she said, "Cast your vote" and then they couldn't hear her until they do or she needs to talk to them again. I mean, I can do that pretty easily in like a video chat, but I admittedly don't know how hard it would be in a live show setting without a big delay. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, missyb said:

Thank  the Lord Sam is called to the diary room. I am getting really cranky because she is making me start to hate the live feeds.

Just yesterday, after listening to Sam raill on, I was ready to shoot the man across the alley.  

• Love 2

Bret and Scottie are sitting in pretty sweet positions.  Early in the game it looked like Tyler was in control and now he is scrambling for his BB life. Brett is just being Brett. How the wheel turns. Or is it how the world turns?

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, mooses said:

Yeah, I guess I figured she said, "Cast your vote" and then they couldn't hear her until they do or she needs to talk to them again. I mean, I can do that pretty easily in like a video chat, but I admittedly don't know how hard it would be in a live show setting without a big delay. 

I’m pretty sure Julie has a cut-in button in hand, to engage her mic-to-House/DR audio when she’s conversing with the HGs - but unless Chenbot is programmed to disengage her audio between every sentence, the HGs will be able to hear any sufficiently loud background noise, especially if the noise is ongoing while Julie is talking.  

Plus - the studio appeared to be having significant audio issues tonight anyway (witness the HGs not being able to hear Julie’s standard “good night HGs” closing), so the entire system may have been misbehaving.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, missyb said:

Bret and Scottie are sitting in pretty sweet positions.  Early in the game it looked like Tyler was in control and now he is scrambling for his BB life. Brett is just being Brett. How the wheel turns. Or is it how the world turns?

Which is why it was so ridiculous for anyone to be writing this season off as "Oh, Tyler is just going to waltz to the win" when we only hit the freakin' jury section of the season. 

• Love 18

So, is she finally settling on Kaycee/Angela? 

If so, then let's say an L4 person wins the Hacker comp. They pull down, I dunno, Angela, I guess, and put up, I dunno, Rockstar or whatever. Then let's say the POV is won by someone who won't take Rockstar down. So where are the votes?

The Hacker cancels, say, Fessy's vote. Then it would be Tyler, Angela, Brett and JC voting against....Sam? Scottie? 

Wow, the Hive REALLY needs to win the Hacker comp or they are going to be fuuuuuucked. 

• Love 6

Sam just showed up and asked everyone to leave the room so she could talk to Haleigh. And now Sam wants to know just who was making fun of her and everything that Haleigh knows. Right now.

Fucking Sam is going to ruin this whole week.

Paraphrased:
Sam: "It's not all in my head. Someone's making fun of me. Give me names."
Haleigh: "I have no idea what you're talking about."
Sam: "Okay. Then it's all in my head."

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 10

Here's an interesting thought. Let's say that the L6 don't even WIN the Hacker comp. If Brett were to win POV and take Angela down and Tyler used his power, JC would have to go up and they would all just vote him out, right?

• Love 4

Hayliegh is a pretty good twister of the truth. She is sincere, looks you right in the eye. Hay did throw Angela under the bus, but small time not big time. 

Sam is a fucking lunatic.  Where did the paranoia come from ? 

• Love 4

What is up with her? Is this just cabin fever for her? Frankly, I just wish she'd leave already. Or is this some weird way to make Hay feel sorry for her? Ugh. 

RS and her pink hair look nice right now.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 1

TOMORROW IS SAM'S BROTHER'S BIRTHDAY!

You can't make this shit up. The birthdays are just killer in the BB house this year.

Sam went on a rant about if she finds out who's been making fun of her and making her look dumb, she's going to tear them limb from limb and pull their bottom lip up over their head and make them regret the day they were born.

Yup, Sam's this week batshit HG.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

And Sam is losing her shit. This is beyond a nic fit.

Sam: "One more motherfucker, one more thing, and I'm going to lose my shit."

Been watching this Sam/Hay conversation, and Sam’s displays are not simple look-at-me attention-getting behavior - she appears to be in genuine emotional distress.  I’m wondering if Sam has undiagnosed depression or manic-depressive disorder, and being stuck in the artificial environment of the House with no option for escape is amplifying the fuck out of it.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Been watching this Sam/Hay conversation, and Sam’s displays are not simple look-at-me attention-getting behavior - she appears to be in genuine emotional distress.  I’m wondering if Sam has undiagnosed depression or manic-depressive disorder, and being stuck in the artificial environment of the House with no option for escape is amplifying the fuck out of it.

I've been assuming that her sudden mood shifts later at night after a DR session meant that she was taking some sort of med at night. I usually hate speculating about stuff like that but I've noticed a bit of a trend.

Sam thinks that all the camel toe jokes that JC has been making about Rockstar are actually about Sam. She thinks that of a fair number of the jokes and comments made in the house.

Interesting to note, it's only been Rockstar and Haleigh that have been trying to comfort Sam/talk her off the ledge. No one from L6 has so much as looked at Sam for the past while.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1

She may have some issue(s), and the house paranoia is making it worse, but I think she's still playing the game in her own weird way. I don't know, she is my BEC so yeah, I'm biased, but I don't feel like this is all genuine. It could be a combo of all of the above too. She feels alone, she is pissed at Tyler, and she's getting attention and comforted by the side of the house in power (for now) this week. If she does flip, for now, it definitely starts making the vote counts even more interesting going forward. Of course, that side needs to start winning once in awhile. They can't rely on Haleigh every week.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

What's so fucking weird is that she isn't blowing up Tyler's app here. 

I have to wonder why Tyler has not tried to talk to Sam alone. Is she upset that he never told her about his power ? That he was selfiish to want to keep it and thats why he wanted Bay and her power out ?

She is on the verge. She wants him on the block. 

• Love 3

I think she has some legit mental problems, but at the same time, I think it's also the influence of her being jealous once again. She hated how Kaitlyn and Haleigh "abused" Fessy but now, with Tyler ignoring her in favor of Angela, she hates both of them.

She is a real piece of work. She's just got isssssssssues.

• Love 17

I knew it was a bad choice for Tyler to cry in Angela's lap instead of on Sam's shoulder after the blowup.

She's always got this crazy perception about people making fun of her behind her back. Every week she says she knows something that just isn't happening. I honestly haven't heard much talk about her except that people care about her until this week. Even then, after her breakdown in the HOH yesterday, Kaycee/Angela/Tyler sounded concerned for her more than anything.

They honestly should have just let her go when she wanted to walk out. Her "I'm me, I won't change" is a front because clearly she cares a lot about what people think - so using "America will hate you!" was the perfect button for Big Brother to push to get her to stay, but also a little cruel.

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

What's so fucking weird is that she isn't blowing up Tyler's app here. 

Just because you’re going whackadoodle, doesn’t mean you have to lose your personal sense of integrity in the process.  :)

• Love 7

Also, what is Tyler's problem the past couple days? Did Bayleigh's blow-up scare him into trying not to be shady? Does he feel bad and is second guessing how he's being perceived?

He's handled almost everything since the Veto all wrong. It's frustrating watching him flush his game down the toilet when he was doing pretty well.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, mooses said:

Also, what is Tyler's problem the past couple days? Did Bayleigh's blow-up scare him into trying not to be shady? Does he feel bad and is second guessing how he's being perceived?

He's handled almost everything since the Veto all wrong. It's frustrating watching him flush his game down the toilet when he was doing pretty well.

Right? "Eh, I don't need to pay attention to Sam, right? This won't matter, right?"

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, mooses said:

Really strange to watch. It's like he got bored and stopped playing.

He had never isolated himself like that. In fact he was one of the best HGs at not staying in one place for very long. Then he just camps out in the HOH all week.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

Right? "Eh, I don't need to pay attention to Sam, right? This won't matter, right?"

I knew they were making a big mistake when they assigned Kaycee to make sure Sam's vote was going to go with L6's and not Tyler.

Just now, Cutty said:

IMO, It started happening after he was named as the Hacker's nom. He's been spiraling down ever since.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3

Sam, the Duplicitously Pious, in finalizing her transfer of loyalty from Tyler/Kaycee to Rocksalt, goes in for the pinky promise to get Tyler and Angela out and says to Rocksalt, “just tell me what to do and I’ll do it.”

While careening off the rails in her crazy car built for one, seeing Tyler (the boy she wanted all to herself) working with Angela, has pushed her over to Rocksalt after her jealousy became too much to bear. 

Giving a quick glimpse to where her mind is at, when Rocksalt tried to compliment her on how she performed in a prior competition, Sam the DP snapped, telling her to stop making fun of her. 

She needs to get serious about DORing; otherwise, this drama fest is looking a lot like a big ploy to get attention back on her.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

Especially after she seemed so upset yesterday, and after she was basically begging anyone for attention after the vote today.

I get why he'd be pissed with her after the Bayleigh thing, but good game means you have to put up a front and just do the Kaycee "Uh huh. Uh huh. Totally. It will be okay," thing.

• Love 1
Just now, cork dork said:

Giving a quick glimpse to where her mind is at, when Rocksalt tried to compliment her on how she performed in a prior competition, Sam the DP snapped, telling her to stop making fun of her. 

JC makes a joke about Rockstar's camel toe. Sam: "Why are you making fun of me?"

• Love 2

Sam wonders if Faysal is gay. 

2 minutes ago, mooses said:

I think he was upset by that. (I would have been too). That was an intense blow up completely directed at him. I do think he's worried about being perceived as a villain when he really hasn't done anything that bad.

I don't think Tyler's secret is going to be a secret much longer.

• Love 2
Just now, Cutty said:

He had never isolated himself like that. In fact he was one of the best HGs at not staying in one place for very long. 

I’m halfway wondering if Tyler thought he’d already blown up his own game to the House; he hadn’t, of course, but I’m wondering if he thinks he has.  So Ty’s not bothering to hide it any more, which is confusing as fuck to those HGs who don’t know what’s been going on.  :>

• Love 2
Just now, CrazyDog said:

Sam wonders if Faysal is gay. 

I think he was upset by that. (I would have been too). That was an intense blow up completely directed at him. I do think he's worried about being perceived as a villain when he really hasn't done anything that bad.

I don't think Tyler's secret is going to be a secret much longer.

Oh, totally. I would have been shaken by that blow-up. He should have shown Sam how much it hurt him - instead it looked like he was holed up with the "bad guys" while Bayleigh was having a breakdown.

Sam has got the biggest crush on Faysal. Scottie is her brother. Tyler is Scottie's evil twin or something now. And Faysal is her man.

• Love 1
Just now, Nashville said:

I’m halfway wondering if Tyler thought he’d already blown up his own game to the House; he hadn’t, of course, but I’m wondering if he thinks he has.  So Ty’s not bothering to hide it any more, which is confusing as fuck to those HGs who don’t know what’s been going on.  :>

That makes a lot of sense. And, considering he generally gives the others much more credit than they deserve, it makes sense why he thinks he's been out-ed. 

He was probably just ready to use his Power App and try to competition his way out of this mess, which totally wasn't necessary - he just didn't realize he still had others fooled.

• Love 1