Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

Watching BBAD and I have to say, I find JC totally obnoxious even without the sexual assault. His personality would send me fleeing any room he enters.  Put a goddamn  shirt on.  And if he was called in by production, why are we seeing no remorse or sense of chastisement from him (I don’t have the feeds so if anyone saw that let me know). You aren’t America’s sweetheart;I for one find your actions repulsive.

Especially when Angela and Rachel were seen coming from the diary room in tears.  They were obviously ashamed and embarrassed.  

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Especially when Angela and Rachel were seen coming from the diary room in tears.  They were obviously ashamed and embarrassed.  

I actually like both Angela and Rachel. Their comments were a bit insensitive but both of them (Rachel especially) have shown many moments of self-awareness and kindness. Pre-season I thought they'd be the "mean girls" but I'm actually finding the Kaitlyn/Haleigh eternal drama way more tedious and annoying.

• Love 5

I wouldn't say I like Angela, but I don't hate her. She just brings nothing. I do like Rachel. I find something about her very endearing. I'm not ready to condemn the two of them because of one ignorant comment. If it becomes a pattern, then I will.

Winston loves This Is Us, which is hilarious to me for some reason.

• Love 8

Haleigh and Rockstar are discussing Sam.  One of them said that Steve is very loyal and Rockstar said that she feels like by keeping Steve, they are getting Scottie, too.  Before this they were talking about how all Sam has been doing is cooking and not building relationships like she needs to.

• Love 1
(edited)
5 minutes ago, zorak said:

Haleigh and Rockstar are discussing Sam.  One of them said that Steve is very loyal and Rockstar said that she feels like by keeping Steve, they are getting Scottie, too.  Before this they were talking about how all Sam has been doing is cooking and not building relationships like she needs to.

I feel like everyone has been thinking the same thing about Sam. She is not giving any reason to keep her. She speaks in somewhat of a "whine". They like her but she does not bring anything to the table. Girls make a good point that Steve and Scott are two people who would not put them up , if he won HOH. Say he is very loyal ( but to who !?).

Yesterday , before WInston had his conversation with Brett about keeping Steve, he tried with Sam. Helped her clean the mirrors in the bathroom ( and she really did not seem to want the help) and conversation was dull . Ackward.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, missyb said:

I feel like everyone has been thinking the same thing about Sam. She is not giving any reason to keep her. She speaks in somewhat of a "whine". They like her but she does not bring anything to the table. Girls make a good point that Steve and Scott are two people who would not put them up , if he won HOH. Say he is very loyal ( but to who !?).

I think Steve is loyal to Scottie but as for the rest of that group, I feel like Steve is loyal to Swaggy and Faysal but not necessarily to the ladies in the group.  I don't know if he realizes just how low on the totem pole he is within that group.  Swaggy, Bayleigh, Faysal, and Haleigh are definitely the 4 at the top in my opinion, and really the 2 girls only because of the guys they're associated with.  If you take Swaggy and Faysal out of the equation, I still don't ever see Steve leading the pack.

4 hours ago, zorak said:

Thanks @vb68 for telling me what time that Winston/Brett convo happened last night.  I just watched it and it never ceases to amaze me how delusional Winston is.  Some thoughts about things they were saying:

Brett: "The best thing we can do is not be in anyone's mouth ever."  Well, they've definitely failed on that front already.  

Brett said that Sam is stupid for saying that if she wins HOH she is locking the door and not letting anyone in when she is currently on the block and has nobody in her corner.  That's funny because I remember hearing Winston and Brett talk about how if they win HOH they're not letting anyone in either (except for the girls on their side so they can shower).  So how is it stupid for Sam to want this for herself but not for them to want the same thing?  I guess the difference in their mind is that she said it out loud (I don't know who was there at the time) whereas they kept their desire to themselves.

Winston:  "My gut is telling me to keep Steve."  He might want to get that gut checked after the show is over.

Winston said that if they keep Sam she'll be grateful to them for keeping her but that she will also go around telling everyone who exactly voted for her to stay, which then exposes their alliance.  Does he not realize that in order for Sam to stay, everyone on their side of things has to vote for Sam to stay, so when a 7 to 6 vote comes down, everyone on Swaggy's side is definitely going to know where 6 of those votes came from regardless of whether or not Sam says a word about it?

And lastly, Winston said that he thinks Steve would vote to keep him next week if he is on the block, even if Swaggy tells him not to.  I swear, Winston is just as bad as Swaggy when it comes to the overinflated ego.

I have no idea what he means unless he's speaking with a sexual connotation.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

Live feed watchers - any thoughts on whether Tyler letting Kaitlin massage him and spend the night with him is any more than game play or do they seem like a potential showmance? I’m old so all of that looks to me like attraction, but it seems like younger people ( or at least the people on this show) don’t feel like sharing a bed, giving & getting massages, and various other very physical activities with the opposite sex are an indication of anything. “ Back in my day” half this stuff would constitute an engagement ?. That’s why old people don’t succeed at this.

It’s part of Tyler’s game while it’s part of Kaitlyn’s attention-seeking/flirting. 

They were playing “marry, f*ck, kill” a while ago and after Scottie gave his answers, Kaitlyn got really insistent with Tyler, wanting him to answer. He declined a few times, she kept pushing, so he caved and responded, “marry Rachel, f*ck Kaitlyn, kill Hayleigh” (that’s how Scottie answered, too). 

From her expression, I think she was hoping for marry. And poor him, total rock/hard place as there was no answer that was going to work for his game/her ego. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, RedheadZombie said:

I have no idea what he means unless he's speaking with a sexual connotation.

He means that their names shouldn't be coming out of anyone's mouth in the game because if they're talking about you, then they're thinking about you, which means you are putting a target on your back.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, zorak said:

Sam is in the storage room talking to Scottie trying to convince him to keep her instead of Steve.  She seriously just said to him that the vote is going to be close, with either him or Kaitlyn being the swing vote.  He said he'll talk to Kaitlyn.  I think he's just going to run back to Swaggy with all this.  I'll be pleasantly surprised if Scottie jumps ship.

This sounds like a disaster.  Surely Tyler didn't know she was going to do this.  If Sam stays and she's in Tyler's group, I think they will need to withhold information from her.  And I really like Sam.

• Love 1

Seeing most of the HG's gathered in the living room talking to each other is much more entertaining then the first few days of live feeds were. Much less about sides and more about the people.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

This sounds like a disaster.  Surely Tyler didn't know she was going to do this.  If Sam stays and she's in Tyler's group, I think they will need to withhold information from her.  And I really like Sam.

I guarantee he didn't know she was going to tell Scottie he was a swing vote.  Later on, she and Tyler were in the kitchen talking.  I missed a lot of it but either she told him or he confronted her about it (he was in the room when Steve was telling Kaitlyn about how Sam confronted Scottie today) because they were talking about it.  Tyler told her that it's not that she can't talk to people but she definitely can't be telling people they're a swing vote.  He also told her to not talk to Scottie anymore about how he's voting because Scottie has already told her multiple times that he's voting to keep Steve. 

As for having to withhold info from her down the road, that's one of the reasons Brett and Winston don't want to keep her around (per their conversation last night) because they think she's so dumb she'll blurt stuff out to anyone and everyone.

• Love 4

Winston is hanging in the kitchen listening to Sam's hunting stories. I think he is also trying to make up his mind if he and Brett should keep her.

• Love 1

Sam has being going on and on to Brett about hunting stories.  He has been listening politely (and now Angela is there, too) but I'm pretty sure he doesn't give a crap about anything she is saying.  One thing that I have noticed is that Sam has the tendency to go on and on about stuff and doesn't seem to sense that it's too much.  I know a few days ago I saw her talking to Faysal.  Prior to her doing that she had been telling someone that she hadn't really had the chance to talk to Faysal at all since they'd been in the house.  This was her attempt to try to talk to him and get to know him.  I don't even remember what they were talking about but she just kept going on and on.  When she finally walked away someone else came in and he looked at them, sort of rolled his eyes, and did that hand motion people do when people are trying to show that someone is a talker.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, zorak said:

About 5 minutes ago, Rachel was in the kitchen and said something to Scottie about how they're all having a meeting in the living room in 20 minutes.  That explains why so many of them were hanging out in the living room.  I wonder what it's about.  Maybe they're making Rachel and Angela give an apology for their comments?

I sure hope not.  Bayleigh and Swaggy didn't hear the comments, and it would surely hurt their feelings if they found out.  Plus, it would be forcing Rachel and Angela to tell everyone about their private conversation, which seems unfair.

I'm not saying that what they said wasn't wrong.  I saw it in a rare moment of watching the feeds (because flashback doesn't work for me).  If I didn't read that they were crying about it, it would have permanently affected how I felt about them.

41 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I actually like both Angela and Rachel. Their comments were a bit insensitive but both of them (Rachel especially) have shown many moments of self-awareness and kindness. Pre-season I thought they'd be the "mean girls" but I'm actually finding the Kaitlyn/Haleigh eternal drama way more tedious and annoying.

I didn't like Angela or Rachel in their intros.  I did end up liking Angela but didn't think much of Rachel (there's only one Vegas Rachel).  Having said that, I've grown to like Rachel for her kind treatment of Sam.  I'm almost always drawn to the non-"cool" people (except the revolting Friendship), but when the pretty people become the minority - like Jessica and Cody - I find myself rotting for them.

I really liked Haleigh's intro, but that ended the minute she entered the house screeching loudly.  Nothing about Kailyn appeals other than her ability to destabilize her alliance.

• Love 5
Just now, RedheadZombie said:

I sure hope not.  Bayleigh and Swaggy didn't hear the comments, and it would surely hurt their feelings if they found out.  Plus, it would be forcing Rachel and Angela to tell everyone about their private conversation, which seems unfair.

From what I could tell, no meeting ever did take place.

• Love 1

Brett and Winston are talking again.  Winston continues to insist that it's better that they vote to keep Steve and it must be unanimous.

Now Angela is in there and Winston is telling her about his talk with Brett last night.

Angela is telling him that she doesn't think they can pull in Steve.  She says it's a lot to bank on.

• Love 1

I've watched about two minutes of this so far and Brett has been dead silent, just moving around the room while Winston spouts off his conspiracy theories and Angela's trying to talk him down.

Oh, wait, never mind. Brett spoke up.

• Love 1
(edited)

Angela continues to insist that Steve isn't going to flip to Winston's side.  Winston's reasoning about flipping Steve is that Steve is old school or something stupid like that.  Angela thinks Scottie is also firmly entrenched with Swaggy's side.  Now he's talking again about how if the vote is 7 to 6, Swaggy's side will know that Kaycee and JC are with Winston's group.

Angela says if they keep Sam around she'll be a pawn and they'll need a pawn.  She says she still needs to talk to JC.  Now they're discussing if JC has the power or not.

Edited by zorak
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Angela continues to insist that Steve is going to flip to Winston's side.  Winston's reasoning about flipping Steve is that Steve is old school or something stupid like that.  Angela thinks Scottie is also firmly entrenched with Swaggy's side.  Now he's talking again about how if the vote is 7 to 6, Swaggy's side will know that Kaycee and JC are with Winston's group.

Winston's pretty dumb. Angela seems very reluctant but Winston is basically acting insane, so I feel like she's just agreeing for now and she wants to talk to JC first before making any moves.

They're all back on JC has the power train.

Honestly, the only way Winston stops spouting this crap is if Sam tells him that SHE has the power. First off, there goes Winston's theory about her being unable to keep secrets. But secondly, he would never vote against Sam if she had a power to save their alliance one week.

• Love 2
(edited)

It just astounds me that none of them can fathom the possibility that Sam has the power.  

Winston keeps saying that if it was any other player than Sam, he would not be hesitating about sticking with the plan to keep her.

Winston swears that Steve is dying to come over to him and Brett.  Earlier in the conversation he said that in a week's time they will have Steve, Scottie, and Kaitlyn in their alliance.  Righto.

Angela says she is leaning towards keeping Steve now.  These people are killing me.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 3

Winston really thinks that Swaggy is not going to be on to them if the vote is unanimous.  A unanimous vote isn't going to change the fact that Swaggy's side wants to break up Winston's alliance.  Angela thinks Swaggy wouldn't come after Winston next week because he knows that if they do, Angela will be gunning for Swaggy.  I think Swaggy is already aware that he is a prime target and I don't think how this vote goes is going to change that.

Just now, RandomWatcher said:

Weird, thought the Wednesday show was at 7pm CST

I did, too.  I just checked the tv guide listing and it shows 8 CST.

• Love 1
(edited)
1 minute ago, RandomWatcher said:

Weird, thought the Wednesday show was at 7pm CST

Same. I think it was at that time last year. I'm annoyed they moved it back an hour this season.

ETA: Angela is completely devoid of humor. It's astounding.

Edited by peachmangosteen

Now Rachel is in there.  She just said she really wants Sam to stay before they even had a word to say anything to her.  Now Winston is going through all of it with Rachel.

Rachel says that Steve has said that Steve has openly said he would put her and Angela on the block.  Winston is assuring her that they can stop Steve from nominating them.  Winston's plan to lure Steve over to their side seems to consist of constantly bringing up the fact that Steve's veto pick (Faysal) didn't even pull him off the block to twist the knife further into Steve.  Rachel is not a Steve fan.

Rachel says if they do decide to keep Steve, she has to give Sam a head's up before the vote.  They say they'll tell her that they tried but they couldn't get the numbers they need so now they have to protect themselves.

This is going to backfire on Angela and Rachel. Winston tells them that he and Brett have Steve in their pocket ?? The delusions continue. Winston can keep Steve from nominating them ? Oh sure. Winston just loves to plot and plan and be the king pin. On the other hand, Sam is not really an asset to any of their games for the reasons he states. I cannot fault him that reasoning. I only fault his delusion of how well liked he is.

• Love 5
Just now, zorak said:

I'm just wondering how all this is going to play out once Tyler gets word of Winston's plan to keep Steve.

Then Tyler and Sam will have a choice to make regarding her power. Do they tell and maybe convince Kaitlyn to flip (or Angie/Haleigh to throw hinky votes) or do they keep it a secret and surprise everyone tomorrow night?

Eh, I felt bad for Sam but I also saw her repeatedly ignore advice from Tyler and Rachel this week so I don't feel bad if she's voted out. I remember one conversation in which Rachel said gently that Sam whether she's a robot or not, whether she likes anyone or not, needs to talk to people. Sam snapped back that she was too good for those people. Tyler has also babysat Sam and given her pointers on how to fit in better and gotten ignored. 

• Love 6

I don't get why Swaggy is so obsessed with people not knowing that he and Bayleigh are in a showmance.  He keeps talking about how Winston's side assumes that he and Bayleigh are in a showmance and that's ok, let them assume, that's how he's going to keep it.  Ok, but what they are assuming is in fact true, so I'm not really understanding the difference between them knowing it for sure and just assuming it.  Either way, they're going to continue to say crap to try to put the spotlight on it.  You're not fooling anyone, Swaggy.

Swaggy is up in HOH talking to Tyler.  He says he doesn't think Winston's crew knows just who is on Swaggy's side if it came down to them actually naming names.  He says they probably think they can pull Haleigh in.  He hopes that they can't pull Kaitlyn in but says Kaitlyn has been upset the last few days.  Swaggy is telling Tyler how they all think that Kaitlyn likes Faysal but they can't tell her that.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Growsonwalls said:

Eh, I felt bad for Sam but I also saw her repeatedly ignore advice from Tyler and Rachel this week so I don't feel bad if she's voted out. I remember one conversation in which Rachel said gently that Sam whether she's a robot or not, whether she likes anyone or not, needs to talk to people. Sam snapped back that she was too good for those people. Tyler has also babysat Sam and given her pointers on how to fit in better and gotten ignored. 

It's no real loss. Sam is getting back in anyway (even with the CHANCE line, she's so getting back in) and it could make for max drama, anyway. I'm good with anything. I have no official ties to anyone but maybe Tyler, so whatever causes the most drama, I'm here for. I don't even hate Swaggy enough to want him to go next because he's bringing the drama! 

I like Sam, but she's a shitty and emotional player so her getting evicted at some point will be no real loss to me anymore. I just want her to have one full week as a human, where she might be able to start building some more meaningful relationships that she missed out on when being isolated for half of the game so far. It's disassociating to be behind a computer screen in another part of the lot. 

• Love 9

Did we know Kaitlyns real job is working at a high end tanning salon to the stars? About an hour or two ago she was going on and on about the celebrities she has spray tanned. After awhile I think BB realized that maybe they should cut away while she talks about her experiences with each celebrity.  She gave Chuck Liddell a spray tan the day before he came into the BB house. 

• Love 1

I just switched cams and Steve and Kaitlyn are in the bathroom.  It sounded like Kaitlyn was talking to Steve about the possibility of Sam coming back into the game via a Battle Back scenario if she gets voted out this week.

(edited)
1 hour ago, cork dork said:

It’s part of Tyler’s game while it’s part of Kaitlyn’s attention-seeking/flirting. 

They were playing “marry, f*ck, kill” a while ago and after Scottie gave his answers, Kaitlyn got really insistent with Tyler, wanting him to answer. He declined a few times, she kept pushing, so he caved and responded, “marry Rachel, f*ck Kaitlyn, kill Hayleigh” (that’s how Scottie answered, too). 

From her expression, I think she was hoping for marry. And poor him, total rock/hard place as there was no answer that was going to work for his game/her ego. 

This says something nice (about Rachel) that they both want to marry Rachel.  But I caught about ten minutes of feeds where Brett was whining that Rachel won't leave him alone, and Winston was like, yeah dude, I've never seen such an aggressive chick.  I haven't seen enough to judge whether Brett and Winston are wildly exaggerating because they're so arrogant.

1 hour ago, zorak said:

He means that their names shouldn't be coming out of anyone's mouth in the game because if they're talking about you, then they're thinking about you, which means you are putting a target on your back.

That makes sense.  Thanks for translating dude-bro for me!

Edited by RedheadZombie
Clarification

It's weird that they keep saying Rachel is "aggressive."

IMO by far the most aggressive chick in there is Kaitlyn. Right now Kaitlyn has crawled into bed with Tyler again. 

Second most "aggressive" might be Haleigh, although she's subtler about it. She spends so much time lying around in bed but if a guy is next to her she'll subtly move closer and be stroking his hair, arms, or have his head in her lap. 

Rachel actually is extremely mindful of personal space to the point where her body language seems cold.

• Love 3

Maybe it’s because of the stripper rumor but whenever I look at Rachel I think what a good Louise/Gypsy Rose Lee she’d be in the musical Gypsy. She has the absolutely right look for her. I know she was in a musical theater program at college (Rockstar pointed this out a few days ago) so she might have played her already.

• Love 1
Just now, Imhere said:

Wow, the way Sawggy scrunches his nose up and squints all the time is so annoying!

I’m pretty sure he squints because for some reason he will not wear his glasses most of the time and he doesn’t have contacts.  The other day Rockstar picked up his glasses and looked through them.  In doing so, she discovered that his prescription is quite strong.  Then she and the other girls in the room were talking about how they don’t know how he can see without them.

• Love 2

Oh dear. Kaitlyn just said she wants to put her name and Tyler's together and said it was "Kyler" and is fishing for compliments. JC bless his heart said "And if you put Scottie's name with Tyler it would be Skyler!"

• Love 5