Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

26 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Everyone in the house: "I should throw a hinky vote this week."

Later this week: "Steve, by a vote of 13 to 0, you are evicted from the Big Brother house."

Steve's response:

7Zc8e-YQL2wJZH6cqyfo-QovcJVUOjHpMe5TuiMg

• Love 5

What the hell is this shirt that Winston is wearing?  Did he bring it into the house or is it from a comp?  Also, he just told Sam that he doesn't trust people enough to leave his stuff out.  What?  Mr. Paranoid thinks people will be stealing his stuff?  I didn't see this coming at all.

Winston tuxedo shirt.png

• Love 2
(edited)

I can't ding Winston for not trusting leaving his stuff out in the bathroom. Hygiene is not on the top of these peoples minds. I would never leave my toothbrush out.

BB just called for Sambot to come back online while she's cleaning the bathroom.

Edited by kellog010
  • Love 1
(edited)

KayCee asks Sam: Have you ever seen this game ?

Sam: Not really

Sam kind of reminds me of Kathy from Season 12 ( rachels first season).  Totally clueless. And, it would not surprise me in the least if she does poorly in competions.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, kellog010 said:

Hygiene is not on the top of these peoples minds. I would never leave my toothbrush out.

Yes, probably not a bad idea.  We all know what happened with Hardy's toothbrush back in BB2. 

Poor Sam has been summoned to go back in robot form.

Rockstar, who is currently wearing her giant glasses, says that she will wear her contacts during the actual comp.  Color me disappointed.

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Sam: "It's like they [Production] can see me."
Bayleigh (and every live feeder ever): "They can."

later

Sam: "It's like they're watching me."

It's like last night when Faysal was expressing shock over the fact that the DR people knew about the love triangle drama and were asking questions about it.  Do they think the majority of the 8 billion cameras in the house are dummy cameras designed to make them think they're being recorded all the time, when they're really not?

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

It's like last night when Faysal was expressing shock over the fact that the DR people knew about the love triangle drama and were asking questions about it.  Do they think the majority of the 8 billion cameras in the house are dummy cameras designed to make them think they're being recorded all the time, when they're really not?

At least Kaitlyn knows better, judging from her ranting last night that the camera never nods for her. She might be the only one.

Just now, Callaphera said:

At least Kaitlyn knows better, judging from her ranting last night that the camera never nods for her. She might be the only one.

Rockstar seemed a little disappointed either yesterday or the day before that the cameras in the HOH didn't seem to give a crap that she was dancing up there.  She said it must mean she was too boring.

2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Rockstar seemed a little disappointed either yesterday or the day before that the cameras in the HOH didn't seem to give a crap that she was dancing up there.  She said it must mean she was too boring.

It's nice when they're so self-aware.

• Love 13
14 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Kaitlyn: "It's no secret to anyone that I pick up energies and auras..."

Reality gold.   Thank you for you reporting as I host houseguests and cannot watch.  

• Love 1
Just now, Growsonwalls said:

So Kaitlyn came into the HN room and peeled herself all over Brett. I wonder which guy will be the first Kaitlyn conquest. 

All of them. Honestly, I'm waiting for Haleigh/Kaitlyn part two: Tyler Edition!

I don't know about y'all but when I'm maybe not single, I totally kiss all my friends on the neck. 

• Love 3
(edited)
On 7/1/2018 at 1:00 PM, Wings said:
On 7/1/2018 at 12:24 PM, Callaphera said:
On 7/1/2018 at 12:18 PM, Wings said:

I will assume he was scooping peens.  

I'll take "Things You Never Thought You'd Say Online" for 500, Alex.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are a treasure.  @Callaphera

Edited by Wings
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I don't know about y'all but when I'm maybe not single, I totally kiss all my friends on the neck. 

It's like when Kaitlyn and Haleigh were talking last night and Haleigh said that when she plays with people's hair, it doesn't mean a thing.  She says if someone is sitting next to her, guy or girl, she'll do that to them, with the exception of Steve, but only because Steve is married so it would be inappropriate.  

• Love 3
Just now, zorak said:

It's like when Kaitlyn and Haleigh were talking last night and Haleigh said that when she plays with people's hair, it doesn't mean a thing.  She says if someone is sitting next to her, guy or girl, she'll do that to them, with the exception of Steve, but only because Steve is married so it would be inappropriate.  

Kaitlyn seems so sincere in this conversation. If a "friend" professed her eternal love to you this way, wouldn't you totally feel her positive energy and aura?

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Wings said:

You are a treasure.  @Callaphera

I don't know about that. Everyone asks if I come with a gift receipt for easier returns. 

9 minutes ago, zorak said:

For me, personally, there's a difference between playing with someone's hair and laying a smack right on someone's pulse point but it's not my relationship on the line so have at it, Kaitlyn, so I can keep making snarky comments.

Last night, Haleigh also said that she would flirt with a rock if the rock would flirt back. And all I can think now is "Well, Faysal has the personality of a rock, so... seems fair."

• Love 6
28 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

I can't ding Winston for not trusting leaving his stuff out in the bathroom. Hygiene is not on the top of these peoples minds. I would never leave my toothbrush out.

BB just called for Sambot to come back online while she's cleaning the bathroom.

I also can't ding Winston for his reasoning. Honestly, I would do the exact same thing. When I've had to sleep over somewhere for even a few days, I'd keep everything in my bag. 

It sucks that Sam has to be a robot again, especially since it's been less than a day since she became human again, but maybe that means they'll be kind and allow her to remain human all day tomorrow for the 4th of July and allow her to further campaign to stay. I know she'll go back into robot form on Thursday for eviction (and they MIGHT switch her to human just before her maybe eviction), but I see they want to milk their 3-5k robot for all they can. 

• Love 1

Tbh I really like Sam as a person, but she's an awful game player. So I'm hoping that Steve is voted out, not because I want Sam to stay, but because I want her power to be used for something interesting. Either keeping an actual game player or a forced save in the 4th week for someone random. 

Also I'm petty and I don't ever want Swaggy C to get a win. 

• Love 6
(edited)

Does Winston do anything but act paranoid about everything ("It's going to be double eviction this week! It was practice for the HN comp! More Have Nots coming tonight, I know it!"), find weird things in the bathroom (jizz on the toilet seat, candy wrappers in the toilet bowl), and play off-brand Jenga?

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Does Winston do anything but act paranoid about everything ("It's going to be double eviction this week! It was practice for the HN comp! More Have Nots coming tonight, I know it!"), find weird things in the bathroom (jizz on the toilet seat, candy wrappers in the toilet bowl), and play off-brand Jenga?

He also follows Brett around like a puppy dog from room to room. It will be really tough if Brett is ever a HN and Winston isn't or vice versa. Everyone talks about Kaitlyn's jealousy issues but I think the only true "love" in the house is Winston with Brett. 

• Love 5

Winston's definitely not a good gameplayer and he can be a shitty person, hence why all the women are turned off by him. But damn if my favourite showmance in that house isn't Brinston. Winston follows Brett around like a little puppy, so that's probably the only endearing thing about him (especially with Brett's facial expressions when Winston says one of his crazy theories). 

Rachel and Scottie seem to be hanging and bonding. Hopefully, if Steve goes this week, Scottie will bond more with Rachel. I feel like Scottie spends 85% of his time with Steve and I'd like to get to know him outside of Steve. Or maybe I just need to sit down and watch the feeds more.

• Love 1

Tyler and Kaitlyn are up in the HOH talking about what is next for them in terms of the game.  Tyler floated the idea of approaching Winston's group and asking if they want some more people to join them.  Kaitlyn said she likes them but is nervous about it.  Kaitlyn says she doesn't want to win HOH because it would be really bad for her game.  She says that if she did win, she would want JC out because he is a floater.  She said, "Who else am I going to put up?" 

• Love 1

Now Tyler is breaking down who the groups consist of assuming Steve stays this week.  He's leaving out him and Kaitlyn as he's running through who is with who.

• Love 1

I feel like these people are setting me up to get my heart broken. I know Sam's good to stay either way, but I always love legit blindsides, especially when Swaggy and his crew are blindsiding themselves. 

• Love 9

Kaitlyn says they should just go with things until they see who does better.  She said she doesn't think they should solidify things with Winston's group right now.  Tyler says if they wait until Winston's group wins HOH to jump on board it will seem like they're just trying to jump on the bandwagon.  Kaitlyn says they shouldn't just jump on board anything.

1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

This Rachel/Scottie convo is interesting. Wait, now they've started bullshitting each other so now it's less interesting.

I ship them right now. I think this is also the most Scottie has ever talked on the feeds. 

• Love 1

Kaitlyn thinks they should wait for Winston's group to approach them.  

Kaitlyn says that she and Tyler are not the targets of either group right now, so they should just leave things as they are more or less.

4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Winston's definitely not a good gameplayer and he can be a shitty person, hence why all the women are turned off by him. But damn if my favourite showmance in that house isn't Brinston. Winston follows Brett around like a little puppy, so that's probably the only endearing thing about him (especially with Brett's facial expressions when Winston says one of his crazy theories). 

Rachel and Scottie seem to be hanging and bonding. Hopefully, if Steve goes this week, Scottie will bond more with Rachel. I feel like Scottie spends 85% of his time with Steve and I'd like to get to know him outside of Steve. Or maybe I just need to sit down and watch the feeds more.

Brinston I love it! I think the production loves it too because of how many times I've seen them switch feeds to Brinston together. 

Tyler just put on his headphones in front of Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn to her credit got the hint and said "Ok I'll go."

• Love 1
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

LMAO same. On both counts. This is literally the first time I've heard Scottie on the feeds. 

Oh man, you missed out on an excellent Scottie vs Steve conversation from two days ago. They were fighting over Ghost Rider and Nicolas Cage, and that's when I decided I needed Steve gone so Scottie could get into movie arguments with other people.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Growsonwalls said:

Brinston I love it! I think the production loves it too because of how many times I've seen them switch feeds to Brinston together. 

They're giggly schoolgirls whenever they're together. Brett gets Winston to not say as many problematic things (Brett seems to be holding back on his dick behaviour, but that's a good thing) and they just seem to love being around each other. For the moment, it's nice. 

I swear, it looks like, if they held the vote tomorrow morning, it would be 9-4 to evict Steve. Kaitlyn seems like she could be swayed to vote out Steve, and Swaggy/Angie want to throw two hinky votes.

• Love 2
(edited)

Tyler wants to know who Kaitlyn trusts the most is.  She says Tyler.  He says he doesn't trust Faysal.  She says she doesn't know if she does anymore either.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 1

I'm not watching the Kaitlyn/Tyler convo but it sounds like she didn't really bite on joining Level 6. Seems like she's trying to play the middle like Tyler. How is Tyler taking it? I think he probably thought he might have got her last night.

Kaitlyn says if she were a viewer, she would be saying that Swaggy, Faysal, Bayleigh, etc. need to go home.  She says it kills her because her intuition is never wrong and it's telling her what she doesn't want to hear.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm not watching the Kaitlyn/Tyler convo but it sounds like she didn't really bite on joining Level 6. Seems like she's trying to play the middle like Tyler. How is Tyler taking it? I think he probably thought he might have got her last night.

Well, maybe she's not joining Level 6, but she's certainly not happy with her actual alliance at the moment. She's been hanging with everyone but them all day. To be fair, Kaitlyn doesn't seem to be aware that Tyler is with Winston's group; I think she thinks he's playing the middle, and he's been letting her believe it. 

(edited)
4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I think he was hopeful after she came up there crying and he was trying to work his magic.  But then I think he knew that Haleigh and Kaitlyn had made up when they were all watching them on the HOH room spycam.  I think he's still trying to make it happen based on their convo now.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 1