Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Rockstar said something about going to the bathroom and then checking on Bayleigh.  If we're going to get yelling, it has a better chance of happening if Rockstar goes to comfort her.

7 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Er - I think you may be overestimating Bae’s level of stick-to-it-iveness...  ;)

That takes me right back to the nuns in Catholic elementary school. 

Since others have already pointed out the craziness of Bayleigh talking about sticking her neck out for anyone, I'll just say that she doesn't have stick-to-it-iveness but she *does* have stick-my-neck-out-iveness. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Me: *refreshes the page here*
Me: *refreshes r/BigBrother*
Me: *refreshes Swaggy's Twitter*

It's a good day to be a Big Brother fan. 

me too!!

All while Im at work!!

• Love 2

Bayleigh just asked Scottie if he knew about the plan.  She wants to know if this was planned when Angela, Tyler, and Scottie were all in the room alone together.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Bayleigh says she hopes they're enjoying watching her suffer for no reason.  I'm not sure if she meant the hacker or just everyone.

Well, we've had to suffer through her HoH reign and queenly attitude so it seems fair to turn it around.

• Love 7
Just now, Christi said:

So is Bay's power over??

More likely than not she is going to get backdoored with the power still in their pocket.  Which to my knowledge has never happened besides Marcellas

• Love 1
Just now, zorak said:

I totally missed what Rockstar said she felt bad about because the camera switched ever so briefly to the HOH room.

I think it was that she was campaigning for Angela to take RS down and put up Scottie. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, gunderda said:

I think we still have hope for a Bayleigh freak out before Thursday

Yeah, she's just stewing right now. She's gotta blow eventually.

• Love 4

So Hay could cancel a vote..which would be stupid since she needs it for herself.  I heard a rumor that there is a new Hacker comp for next week...is this true? If so, will the old hacker powers be over, or will we have a bunch of Hackers going nust in the house

Just now, zorak said:

Bayleigh says she bets the hacker is going to cancel Tyler's vote because that will make her look even worse.

Haleigh's really stuck now.

• Love 2

Rockstar says she doesn't think that Bayleigh is the hacker and she doesn't care if it messes up her votes.  Bayleigh had already left the room at that point.

Just now, vb68 said:

I haven't seen a glimpse of Fessy yet.  He must be off being confused or silently thanking his lucky stars.

I saw him briefly, he was sitting on the couch in silence.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Christi said:

So Hay could cancel a vote..which would be stupid since she needs it for herself.  I heard a rumor that there is a new Hacker comp for next week...is this true? If so, will the old hacker powers be over, or will we have a bunch of Hackers going nust in the house

Yes the hacker is only good for a week but they are doing 2 weeks of it.  So next week there will be a new hacker. I'm not sure if we know if the duties change next week though.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh....Kaycee's crying.

I think she genuinely feels bad about blindsiding Bayleigh. 

Yeah, I don't think Kaycee is down for Angela's bitch game but at the same time, Kaycee is in a good position because of it.

• Love 4