Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

She also said she does think that JC needs to feel a little bit threatened.  For someone who didn't want him running around with her name in his mouth this week, is it really a good idea for him to feel threatened?

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, Sara2009 said:

I hate myself for even being curious about this, but here goes:

Has Haleigh ever been seriously interested in Faysal, or does she just enjoy flirting with him?

I haven't even seen her flirt with him - but both of them are not favorites of mine to watch on feeds. 

She's more flirty with Tyler and Brett than she is Fessy. 

6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

If Bay really does end up putting Scottie up after veto then she's even dumber that I already think. 

I want this so badly. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Did Rachel just tell Angela about the power?  Angela says she won't tell anyone. Rachel says "i'm telling you because you're my final 2"

She did. Lol!

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Did Rachel just tell Angela about the power?  Angela says she won't tell anyone. Rachel says "i'm telling you because you're my final 2"

I just switched to that convo and it sounds like she did tell Angela.

JC told Bayleigh that he doesn't trust Rockstar.  I thought for sure he'd be sowing the seeds of distrust about Rachel.  He says Rockstar's game is 100% ass kissing.

• Love 1
Just now, zorak said:

JC told Bayleigh that he doesn't trust Rockstar.  I thought for sure he'd be sowing the seeds of distrust about Rachel.  He says Rockstar's game is 100% ass kissing.

I think he’s describing his game. 

• Love 3

LOL. Rachel thinks that with Bays power, Angela and Rachel are golden because if Scottie wins an HOH and puts them both on the block, Bay can trump it. Hello, the power will be to save herself, not you. 

I do like that Rachel downloaded to Angela because she is her F2. Also telling her never talk poorly about Fessy to Bay. 
Rachel tells her she is only telling her. They should not tell anyone else. Not even Tyler.

They will do what they can to keep Tyler and Brett safe but not tell anyone.

Just now, zorak said:

Bayleigh says she wants Brett gone because she thinks Brett and Rockstar might seriously be working together.  

lolololololol. She’s officially off her rocker. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, zorak said:

JC legit hates Rockstar. He said it made him sick to campaign for her last week bc he hates her so much. 

If I were JC, I would have said, "Well, that's why you need to put Rockstar and Brett up together.  It would ensure one of them goes home.  Problem solved."

Bayleigh is telling JC to pretend that he is still scared Bayleigh might put him up.  JC wants to know her plan.  She says she wants to put up Rachel and Brett but she's assuring JC she will not throw him up as a replacement nom.  Bayleigh says with Rachel and Brett up together, that side will lose a number.

• Love 4

I find it interesting that Rachel and Angela are gonna use the power for themselves instead of telling the entire alliance. Good on them if it sticks. 

• Love 3

KC's mission this week is to get closer to Haleigh and Fessy. 

I think this is another reason I like the L6 girls so much because they're actively thinking about their social games and trying hard to integrate themselves with other non-Alliance members without being suspicious of each other. 

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, zorak said:

Bayleigh says she wants Brett gone because she thinks Brett and Rockstar might seriously be working together.  

I swear, once a week someone blurts out one of these preposterous theories based on absolutely nothing and I love it each and every time.

• Love 11

Bayleigh and Haleigh are up in HOH.  Bayleigh just called Faysal in to bitch him out and to never say that anything Bayleigh does is a bad move.  She's mad because he was saying he didn't want JC going up.

• Love 1
(edited)

Haleigh and Faysal have just been going at each other while they're up there in the HOH room with Bayleigh.  Bayleigh said, "Haleigh, all this drama is because Faysal likes you."  Then when Bayleigh asked Faysal if he likes Haleigh he said, "No!"  There was awkward silence and Bayleigh told him to admit that he likes her.  Finally he said he did really quietly and Haleigh cut him off.  Then Bayleigh left the room to give the 2 of them time to talk.  No talking happened and finally Haleigh just got up and left.

Edited by zorak

Angela just offered to be a Have Not in JC's place this week. What does JC have against being a HN? I mean, we all know it sucks but this year hasn't been as bad as previous years. Those discs almost look comfortable.

• Love 4
Just now, Cutty said:

I don't understand why Fessie just got tag-teamed and he doesn't either. lol

Bayleigh is the one who instigated that whole thing.  Right before she called him into the HOH room, she told Haleigh, "Watch this."  And then it all went downhill from there.

• Love 1
Just now, zorak said:

Bayleigh is the one who instigated that whole thing.  Right before she called him into the HOH room, she told Haleigh, "Watch this."  And then it all went downhill from there.

Then she got up and left in the middle of the fight that she started. 

This is already the HOH reign from hell.

• Love 12

Now Bayleigh is lecturing Faysal in the HOH room about his attitude with Haleigh.

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I see Rockstar put on a Swaggy C shirt to curry favour with the current HoH. I guess Haleigh must have cleaned everything downstairs and left nothing for her to work with.

Except, Bayleigh has been bitching to people about the fact that Rockstar had the nerve to wear the Swaggy C shirt today.

• Love 1
(edited)

Faysal: gets yelled at by Bayleigh, two seconds later is dancing like a fool to her HoH music.

4 minutes ago, zorak said:

Except, Bayleigh has been bitching to people about the fact that Rockstar had the nerve to wear the Swaggy C shirt today.

HA! Rockstar can never win. I kinda love it. 

ETA: I like how she co-ordinated the dirty shopping bags in her Leia buns to match the Swaggy shirt. 'Cause if you're gonna kiss ass, make sure you're accessorized. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 5

Rachel says she would feel more safe if Bayleigh would use the veto on her if Bayleigh wins veto.  Bayleigh says she would definitely consider using it on Rachel.

Rachel says JC has been prancing around and that he's happy about this.

Bayleigh is wondering if Tyler got the 2nd power app.

1 minute ago, Cutty said:

These two have a weird dynamic. It always sounds like Bayleigh is talking down to Rachel.

She talks down to everyone. 

I still dont understand why Bayleigh would put up a pawn she doesn't want to go home vs literally anyone else left in the house. Makes no sense to me. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Cutty said:

These two have a weird dynamic. It always sounds like Bayleigh is talking down to Rachel.

Bayleigh complained last night that Rachel always acts like she's scared of Bayleigh and always makes sure when she cracks a joke that she doesn't offend Bayleigh. But to be honest, Bayleigh talks down to everyone in the house. 

• Love 6
Just now, Ceeg said:

I still dont understand why Bayleigh would put up a pawn she doesn't want to go home vs literally anyone else left in the house. Makes no sense to me. 

The question I have is why Rachel is OK with it? 

• Love 3

Oh God, I can't listen to Sam talking about the spiders she's caught in the house to keep as pets and how she hopes they'll have babies and if the mosquitoes in the house get worse, she's tempted to let them all loose to eat them all. I've got a major case of the heebie jeebies because I am absolutely 100% pants-shitting terrified of spiders. Thank God every time I see one and scream, the cat and the husband come running to save me. 

• Love 7
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Cutty said:

The question I have is why Rachel is OK with it? 

Probably because Bayleigh trusted her enough to tell her about the power app and promised that Rachel is not her target and won't go home.  But in that same conversation, Rachel went back and said she'd changed her mind and wasn't ok with going up but Bayleigh basically told her it was still what she was leaning towards because nobody really wants to go on the block and somebody has to.  And the fact that Rachel has been crying, I'd say she's really not ok with it.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 3
(edited)
4 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I'm sorry I just don't really like Bay- she's really obnoxious and rude to people. And this asking everyone for their blood and undying loyalty is a bit extreme. 

She rubs me wrong too. It also annoys me how often she misuses and mispronounces words. Just now to Rachel she said a lot of people have brought up JC's name so he's definitely in the honeypot. That word doesn't mean what you think it does, Bayleigh.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 7

Kaitlyn on the Off the Block show today, talking about the puzzle: "I'm looking at this puzzle and I see it's not coming together - and I have a moment where I could actually exhale because I'm like, it's not supposed to."

LOL.

• Love 18