Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

I think Sam's trying to tell Haleigh that she's not her target this week?

But girl threw Haleigh under the bus in her nom speech and basically called her a slut, which is also what she's doing here. I sense that she's actually jealous of Haleigh/Scottie getting close. I think Sam's whole issue is that she's jealous of all the intimacy in the house, which is why she's attacking the girls, not the guys. But....yeah, still makes no sense and I'm still confused.

Winston's gonna be out of sequester soon enough, see what's going on and shout "SEE WHAT I SAID WEEK ONE? SEE WHAT I SAID ABOUT SAM BEING A LIABILITY?!?!" Seriously, he's going to see that it wasn't worth it to vote to keep her, especially since she never used her power on him. 

• Love 4
(edited)

I find Sam's crazy so much more alarming than Kaitlyn's. Kaitlyn is just an attention-seeking narcissist like, well, most of the HGs across 20 seasons, just dialed up to 100. Sam is a whole nother kind of loony.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 12
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Winston's gonna be out of sequester soon enough, see what's going on and shout "SEE WHAT I SAID WEEK ONE? SEE WHAT I SAID ABOUT SAM BEING A LIABILITY?!?!" Seriously, he's going to see that it wasn't worth it to vote to keep her, especially since she never used her power on him. 

I was thinking last night that part of his whole throwing down of Sam's bracelet was probably him thinking that it was a mistake on his part to keep her around.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Sucks to be Winston lol.

• Love 5

I can’t. I just can’t. 

Does Sam hear the shit that’s spilling out of her pie hole? 

As Haleigh explains it’s hard to talk with Sam when she’s cleaning all the time and Sam, bless her heart, responds that she knows how busy everyone is and that’s why she does it. 

Wait, what? Everyone else is busy??? Does she know they’re filming a TV show 24/7 and none of them are busy? And if memory serves, she started cleaning because she couldn’t handle sitting around doing nothing all the time? 

These people are many things but busy sure as fuck isn’t one of them. 

• Love 13

Hay: "The speech didn't bother me."
Sam: "I think it did bother you and that's good."
Hay: "I'm more upset that my family will see this out of context."
Sam: "it clearly bothered you and that's a good thing. You have a conscience. You're in there braiding your hair thinking my mom's watching this."

Sam is like that 5th grade nun Catholic school teacher who's telling a girl that she's a wicked wicked girl but she won't be if she doesn't wear makeup.

• Love 20
(edited)

WTF. Haleigh tells her that it wasn't cool to say that bit about Haleigh should have more respect for herself. And Sam tells her something about Haleigh braiding her hair and Sam's mom watching and I have no idea what the fuck just happened. I feel like Faysal right now. I'm so fucking confused.

ETA: n/m, there's a perfectly good recap just above this post. But I still feel like Faysal, y'all. What the hell just happened?

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I find Sam's crazy so much more alarming than Kaitlyn's. Kaitlyn is just an attention-seeking narcissist like, well, most of the HGs across 20 seasons, just dialed up to 100. Sam is a whole nother kind of loony.

I would file a restraining order against Kaitlyn.  I don't think I'd need to with Sam.

But yeah I get that.  Kaitlyn is more emotionally scary and Sam is more logically scary if that makes sense.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Sucks to be Winston lol.

Sad to say, he might have saved himself by getting out early. He won't be a TMZ article, and he's not stuck in a house filled with crazy people. 

Seriously, what is Sam trying to accomplish? Is she trying to scare Haleigh and Kaitlyn into behaving better or something? She knows this week is a dud. She knows they're both likely staying. She just put a big ass target on her back for no reason. 

• Love 3

Sam is scary all around to me. I think it might be because many people wouldn't have a problem with what she is saying while virtually everyone can see how insane Kaitlyn is.

I mean for her to say, "Men can't help themselves." Like yikes to the max.

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Sad to say, he might have saved himself by getting out early. He won't be a TMZ article, and he's not stuck in a house filled with crazy people. 

Good point. He should count his lucky stars because you know he would've went hardcore insane eventually and said/did some shit.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Also, I saw a quote from a post-eviction interview where he shit talked Rachel so I'm in "Winston Sucks" camp. Honestly, Brinston was everything to me but Brett and Winston as their own people are far less interesting. 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Hay: "The speech didn't bother me."
Sam: "I think it did bother you and that's good."
Hay: "I'm more upset that my family will see this out of context."
Sam: "it clearly bothered you and that's a good thing. You have a conscience. You're in there braiding your hair thinking my mom's watching this."

Sam is like that 5th grade nun Catholic school teacher who's telling a girl that she's a wicked wicked girl but she won't be if she doesn't wear makeup.

14986314247_0632833897_o.png

• Love 14
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Honestly, Brinston was everything to me but Brett and Winston as their own people are far less interesting. 

+1. The only time either was tolerable to me was when they were being a showmance. What did he say about Rachel?

Kaitlyn is retelling the convo she had with Sam to Tyler. Now, I didn't see that convo, but I feel certain that what Kaitlyn is saying is not how it really went.

But also, Tyler has his hair up, thank the Lord.

Watching the Sam vs Chakra Con narc-off was a trip. Neither one was listening to the other.

Sam, in an effort to dig her hole a tiny bit deeper, was asking CC if she ever thought about her actions, aka hanging off the boys because love language, effects others. 

No. Not the dudes she’s draped on, those nearby giving thanks they aren’t Tyler. In Sam’s world, if she’s offended by something she sees that doesn’t involve her, the offending person needs to think about that and change what they’re doing so Sam isn’t offended. 

The world doesn’t work like that, Sam. She’s going covert passhole aggresshole while trying to shame CC based on what third parties might think. Sam needs therapy. Lots and lots of therapy. 

• Love 4
(edited)
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

+1. The only time either was tolerable to me was when they were being a showmance. What did he say about Rachel?

From his Hollywood Reporter Exit Interview. Honestly, it's not much but fuck him. I wouldn't call Rachel cocky but I like her so far so Winston can suck it.

Did you ever plan on turning on level six and who would you have targeted first?
For sure brother. That was the plan! I wanted to see Rachel walk out the door. It would have been funny to see her cocky self leave, (laughs.) 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2

LOL like what? Winston calling someone cocky cracks me up.

Just now, Alice Mudgarden said:

I feel myself inwardly get defensive of Rachel. I don't know what some people's problem is with her.

Same. 

I watched a bit of the convo her and Angela had early. I was not a fan of her mocking RS, but her being like "Angela, Brett is lying about the RS thing," while Angela was like 'it's totes true!' was hilarious.

• Love 4

Winston’s problem with Rachel is she wasn’t into him for a showmance. Dude’s got a mountain on his shoulder and everyone that isn’t him can see why he doesn’t have a girlfriend. 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I feel myself inwardly get defensive of Rachel. I don't know what some people's problem is with her.

Hangover from the "changing ethnicities" moment? Which we've heard other HGs say worse at this point (and Angela was the one who made the "ghetto" comment). I dunno. I like Rachel. She's not the worst and she's not the best. That's good enough for me on a show like this.

• Love 3

Rachel seems so normal to me, which I appreciate. And I really love her love of performing and performances in general.

Haleigh is telling Kaycee about how her parents wanted more children but her mom kept miscarrying. She said that's how they found out her dad was sick. But then they cut away, so I guess her parents didn't sign the release.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, KootieTaw said:

I just know in like 10 days, she's going to have a fit about something someone does during HER DAUGHTER'S MONTH OF BIRTH.

I hope her other kids don't have any birthdays before she walks out the door.  

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Rachel seems so normal to me, which I appreciate. And I really love her love of performing and performances in general.

I love that part of her too. 

• Love 2

Sam is telling Tyler that Kaitlyn and Haleigh are the 2 weakest females. She's also saying that she's gonna tell them after veto that they will have a chance to come back because of her.

Now Tyler is asking if she doesn't want the veto used. He's telling her that Kaitlyn wants him to play in veto for her.

• Love 1
(edited)

Tyler told her that after she tells them they won't come after her and she agreed. Like lol.

Are Kaycee and Tyler still the only ones that know the full extent of Sam's power?

Sam thinks she has Faysal. She's saying all she has to say to him is "Fessy, everyone treats you like they own you. You have to stand up for yourself." I just. What is going on with this woman?

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4

Oh, so it's not that Haleigh and Kaitlyn are evil sluts who drape themselves over Tyler and Faysal and Scottie. She's just trying to help Faysal be the best Faysal he can be! And he'll listen to Sam! But it's not like he's her dog or anything.

Sit, Fessy. Stay. Good boy.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

OT, but do Kaycee and Bayleigh like each other? I know they're in different alliances, but they both seem to be so much more level-headed than their alliance members.

Not sure.  I think they do.  But Kaycee is more than happy to soak up information from Bayleigh and report back to Tyler

• Love 2
(edited)
13 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Tyler told her that after she tells them they won't come after her and she agreed. Like lol.

Are Kaycee and Tyler still the only ones that know the full extent of Sam's power?

Sam thinks she has Faysal. She's saying all she has to say to him is "Fessy, everyone treats you like they own you. You have to stand up for yourself." I just. What is going on with this woman?

She is clearly a recruit who has not watched BB.  She has no idea what she is doing.  She thinks HOH is a management position.  

Edited by Wings
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

OT, but do Kaycee and Bayleigh like each other? I know they're in different alliances, but they both seem to be so much more level-headed than their alliance members.

I can honestly say that I've seen them in the same room together before. But that's about it. I've seen them interact in group situations but not just the two of them. 

• Love 1

When did Sam realize her role is Sage, dispenser of wisdom and sole arbiter of what’s right and how things should be? 

Perhaps she’d be more comfy participating on a Quaker version of BB?

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, cork dork said:

When did Sam realize her role is Sage, dispenser of wisdom and sole arbiter of what’s right and how things should be? 

Perhaps she’d be more comfy participating on a Quaker version of BB?

A couple days ago I thought the financial interviews were weird but just thought that Sam was a little odd. Little did I know ...

• Love 6
Just now, Growsonwalls said:

A couple days ago I thought the financial interviews were weird but just thought that Sam was a little odd. Little did I know ...

That sounds like the start of one of the Investigation Discovery murder mysteries I've been watching lately.

• Love 8
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

That sounds like the start of one of the Investigation Discovery murder mysteries I've been watching lately.

Ha ha ha ha ha!   Joe Kendra.

Edited by Wings
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Yeah, we're definitely separated at birth.

We got a free preview for the month! So we're binging Deadly Vows in between my feed binges. It makes for the trippiest viewing experiences. 

• Love 3
Just now, Callaphera said:

We got a free preview for the month! So we're binging Deadly Vows in between my feed binges. It makes for the trippiest viewing experiences. 

So basically you're warning us that there's more murder comparisons still to come haha

• Love 2

Sam keeps talking about wanting things to be chill and it’d probably be a possibility if 500k wasn’t on the line. 

One of these days the clue is gonna jump out of the drawer and start smacking her upside the head. It might not help but the clue will feel better. 

• Love 6
53 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yeah. She's now gone full Nurse Ratched, and I wasn't paying close enough attention to expect anything like that. 

• Love 3
Just now, Alice Mudgarden said:

So basically you're warning us that there's more murder comparisons still to come haha

So many more. I miss Winston's "There totally aren't bodies buried in my basement, nooo siree" eyes. Also, it's a great way to entertain the husband when I'm all "Shit's popping off on the feeds again. See you in four hours when I finally sneak away for a pee break."

Last season we got everyone hooked on Great British Baking Show. This year, Investigation Discovery.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

So many more. I miss Winston's "There totally aren't bodies buried in my basement, nooo siree" eyes. Also, it's a great way to entertain the husband when I'm all "Shit's popping off on the feeds again. See you in four hours when I finally sneak away for a pee break."

Last season we got everyone hooked on Great British Baking Show. This year, Investigation Discovery.

I saw a side by side of Winston and Cody with the crazy eyes and it was amazing.

My thing is 48 Hours on CBS All Access. I'm like an old lady with my crime shows.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I saw a side by side of Winston and Cody with the crazy eyes and it was amazing.

My thing is 48 Hours on CBS All Access. I'm like an old lady with my crime shows.

I can never do a DNA test to learn of my ancestry.  If anyone did a forensic on my computer they would think I was a serial killer looking at my research.  

• Love 3