Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Kaitlyn on Rockstar:  "She still hasn't come up to me."

Kaitlyn says people are mad at her because she was asking them to say who they voted for out loud.  She says if you have nothing to hide, it shouldn't matter.

• Love 1

Bayleigh is grilling Tyler.  He says he's annoyed that Kaitlyn is even bringing him into this.  He says he never said that Rockstar and Brett had a conversation.

• Love 5

Now Tyler is telling Bayleigh that he will never swear on his dad or any other family member.  Bayleigh says that Kaitlyn said that he did swear on his dad.

• Love 1
Just now, Ceeg said:

Rockstar crying to Rachel now

Gee, wasn't she doing a happy dance in the HoH not that long ago?

Boo hoo a little more about Brett and his white privileged ass targeting you, a working mom! Oh noes! 

• Love 8

Not sure who she's talking to but when I switched cams I heard Rockstar say that a white, snobby, privileged ass dude is targeting her, a working mom.

• Love 1
Just now, Callaphera said:

She's tagged as a Stay-At-Home Mom in her DR sessions.

Yeah, I thought she was a legit stay-at-home mom, but I remembering her mentioning that she's been off work since having her third kid. I can't remember what she said she did before, but I'm not sure why the show would make her take the stay-at-home mom occupation, even if she's been on maternity leave from her actual job.

(edited)

Has Scottie been part of this post-HOH competition paranoia?  I've not seen his name mentioned at all.  Is he in hiding fearing he screwed up his week?

Edited by green
Just now, green said:

Has Scottie been par tof this post-HOH competition paranoia?  I've not seen his name mentioned at all.  Is he in hiding fearing he screwed up his week?

Right now, everyone else is going crazy. What's saving Scottie is that he had no vote tonight.

He's safe for this week, at least. 

• Love 2

As the house is imploding, Haleigh lays down  with her head in Fez’ lap to talk game. He went insta googly eyes and told her he wants some love from her this week. 

I can’t with this guy. He’s giving me flashbacks to Austin with all of this nonsense. 

• Love 10
(edited)

Tyler also told Kaitlyn to not be a victim.

And while the rest of the house is losing their mind, Scottie sits in the bathroom playing with a hanger.

Scottie hanger.png

Now Rockstar is finally talking to Kaitlyn.  More bitching from Rockstar about how it's 2018 and she doesn't understand how a guy like Brett is still winning.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 3

Rockstar/Kaitlyn talking.

Rockstar whining about Brett's white privilege. Kaitlyn looks more than disinterested and says that this will all be in the past in a couple of days, basically making it clear that she doesn't believe Rockstar and doesn't give a shit. She's not being empathetic at all.

3 minutes ago, cork dork said:

I can’t with this guy. He’s giving me flashbacks to Austin with all of this nonsense. 

I got Caleb flashbacks from him in the beginning when the story came out about him (and Bayleigh and Swaggy) trying to coerce Haleigh into Faysal's bed but yeah, he's deep in the Austin category now. Once I saw the sleaze, I couldn't unsee it in every interaction he has with her.

• Love 2
Just now, zorak said:

Kaitlyn claims to believe Rockstar but who knows if she really does.  Kaitlyn says 2 people flipped.

I'm pretty sure she doesn't. She's basically changing the subject from Rockstar's "woe is meeeeeeee I'm such an underprivileged person who deserves to be here unlike the DEVIL WHITE MAN BRETT" stuff to who flipped the votes, clearly seeing if she can read her aura, or whatever.

• Love 1
(edited)
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Kaitlyn claims to believe Rockstar but who knows if she really does.  Kaitlyn says 2 people flipped.

You got to hand it to JC.  He is playing a really good game so far too.  Has Footy EVER been suspicious of him?

Edited by green
  • Love 2

Priorities. Fez’ are totally jacked.

The house is still in flames (except in the room where 3 of L5 and JC are relaxing) and he’s grilling Bayleigh about Haleigh’s feelings for him. “I don’t want to look foolish because I told her I have feelings for her.”  

Dude needs a glitter bomb or three chucked in his direction. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Bay is really putting faysal on notice. He needs to get his head in this game.

She said she trusts Tyler more than JC, Kait, and RS.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I got Caleb flashbacks from him in the beginning when the story came out about him (and Bayleigh and Swaggy) trying to coerce Haleigh into Faysal's bed but yeah, he's deep in the Austin category now. Once I saw the sleaze, I couldn't unsee it in every interaction he has with her.

Well, this is the guy who in his intro bragged about all the girls in his class pulling out their phones and talking pictures of him when he walked in because he's just so fine.   Class act, that one.   

2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Bayleigh says she hopes that Swaggy doesn't have hos by now.

I don't think this is going to turn into Jody: A Torn Love That Lasts for All Time (i.e. Jury Sequester).  

• Love 1
Just now, Callaphera said:

This is our daily reminder that there is indeed a HG named Angela in the house this season.

How did she never get least trending?

That's a genuine mystery.

• Love 6

Because she did not let him talk privately to Sam ???  JC really thinks he is controlling people and running things . He's not.

Anglea playing up the fact that she and Rachel are not that close any more.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Maverick said:

Well, this is the guy who in his intro bragged about all the girls in his class pulling out their phones and talking pictures of him when he walked in because he's just so fine.   Class act, that one.   

To make it skeevier, I'm pretty sure he was talking about how it happens when he does the substitute teaching job.  All I could think of was, this sounds like the makings of a future news scandal at whatever school he subs at.

• Love 7
(edited)

It's not even Rockstar's daughter's birthday today? She was actually born tomorrow? You don't count the day you went into labour as the birth day. If that were true, my birthday would be in July but I was born late August.

In conclusion: ALL THAT FUCKING WHINING AND IT ISN'T EVEN HER DAUGHTER'S BIRTHDAY TODAY!

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 7
11 minutes ago, zorak said:

Rockstar is questioning Faysal's loyalty.

Does that mean everyone is now officially suspecting everyone else in the Dumber Than A Bag of Rocks alliance?  The circular firing squad is complete.

• Love 9

Tyler is telling Sam that it's against the rules for her to tell someone she's putting them up because BB got onto him for it when he was HOH.  He says she has to say that she's thinking about putting someone up.  

• Love 1