Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Can you imagine if Winston was the one that stayed in the house and he was on the block against Rachel in this scenario?  The paranoia levels would be off the chart.

• Love 7
Just now, zorak said:

Can you imagine if Winston was the one that stayed in the house and he was on the block against Rachel in this scenario?  The paranoia levels would be off the chart.

I don't know. Winston off the block was paranoid to the extreme. Winston on the block was much more chill, the one outburst aside. 

I feel like even Winston would be telling Rachel to calm down. She doesn't even realize that Tyler is lying to these people. She's buying whatever is being sold to her and now, her mind is already made up. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I don't know. Winston off the block was paranoid to the extreme. Winston on the block was much more chill, the one outburst aside. 

I feel like even Winston would be telling Rachel to calm down. She doesn't even realize that Tyler is lying to these people. She's buying whatever is being sold to her and now, her mind is already made up. 

But I feel like in this situation, Winston would be going crazy because Tyler is not going to for sure use the veto on either one of them.  I think it would make him all kinds of paranoid about their alliance going forward.

• Love 1

JC and the Giant discussing gyms when JC tells him a lot of D-lists celebs go to the one he doesn’t. Then he says “we’re gonna be like D-list celebrities when we get outta here.” 

Dream big, JC. 

• Love 7
Just now, zorak said:

Tyler's back and telling Rachel that Bayleigh was playing them and telling them what they wanted to hear.

He might have helped the situation with Rachel. 

Yeah, Rachel is paranoid still, but Angela/Kaycee are finally convinced that Tyler's not turning on them and they're all talking it out.

• Love 2

Angela is trying to be the voice of reason right now but Rachel doesn't want to hear it.

Angela says it doesn't make any sense that Tyler would have said the only way he would use the veto is if Bayleigh put Angela up.  She says it doesn't make sense because Bayleigh doesn't want the veto to be used.

Rachel is so dumb.  She refuses to believe that Bayleigh is lying about what Tyler said.

Maybe Angela just needs to directly say, "I think Bayleigh is lying."  Rachel also doesn't understand why Bayleigh wouldn't want Scottie to go up.  Oh I don't know, maybe because Bayleigh is working with Scottie.

• Love 5

Angela: This makes no sense. This is why it doesn't make sense. Does that make sense?

Rachel: No.

Angela: *says the exact same thing* Does this make sense?

Rachel: No. 

Angela: *tries to dumb it down*. Does it make sense now?

Rachel:....sure.

Now Rachel is unsure of who's telling the truth and has gotten Angela confused again. Tyler also can't have a conversation about this because people keep walking in on them.

• Love 1

Tyler says he's doing this whole being close to Scottie thing because he's probably not going to use the veto but he wants it to look like he's at least trying to use the veto.

• Love 1

I'm interested to see Tyler's DRs. I don't think he ever planned on using it. I think he just wanted to keep himself safe. For some reason he thought Bayleigh might try to backdoor him. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Tyler says he's doing this whole being close to Scottie thing because he's probably not going to use the veto but he wants it to look like he's at least trying to use the veto.

This makes sense, but he also is willing to use it at the same time, so it's self preservation for sure, but it's not like he's certain to not use the veto at all.

But with what Rachel's pulling now, I don't blame him for wanting her out this week.

I’d be happy if Rachel would just sit down and breathe for a few minutes. They were so close to getting her off the ledge and then she went to make a beeline back to Bayleigh. Fortunately, Bayleigh’s downstairs on booze watch and ran right by Rachel. 

Hopefully rational thought will make its way back to Rachel once she eats real food here in the very near future. At the very least, it’ll calm her waaay down. However, there needs to be someone from L5 trailing her because bad things will happen if she and Bayleigh go up alone to drink the Cab set aside for her. 

• Love 2
Just now, Cutty said:

I don't understand how Brett and the rest of his alliance will be cool with him not using it. That's fucking pathetic.

I don't get it either.  Rachel for sure has said that there's no point in being in an alliance if the veto doesn't get used in a situation like this.  I think Brett may have expressed similar sentiments.

• Love 3

It will look bad to the alliance if he doesn't use the veto but Rachel is making it easy to spin that they need to cut her crazy loony self out. I think Tyler is trying for a miracle with this Scottie plan so he can use the veto.

• Love 1
Just now, zorak said:

I don't get it either.  Rachel for sure has said that there's no point in being in an alliance if the veto doesn't get used in a situation like this.  I think Brett may have expressed similar sentiments.

I think Tyler's worry is that Bayleigh will put up Angela, which is why he doesn't want to use it. Part of him IS trying to save the alliance from completely breaking apart, but there's no good situation here. Plus, Tyler thinks that Bayleigh will actually put up Angela when we know she'll put up a guy. If he knew for sure JC or Scottie would go up, he'd use it.

1 minute ago, vb68 said:

FINALLY!!!

Unfortunately, based on what Tyler said to Kaycee, it sounds like Tyler doesn't want to talk to Rachel with it being just the two of them.  He was complaining that every time he wanted to talk to Angela about not using the veto because it would put Angela or even Kaycee at risk for going up, Rachel is always in the room.

• Love 1

I think with Rachel- is she doesn't realize that Bay isn't actually good at Big Brother- she didn't mean to tell her about her Power- she blurted it out. So Rachel is thinking OMG Bay trusts me with this all important information so therefore this story about Tyler MUST BE TRUE! 

Tyler won the Veto for a similar reason- he cannot conceive why Bay WOULD'T try and target him. He almost put her up in Week 1, He was aligned with Kaitlyn who sent home Swaggy. 

Just now, Cutty said:

Scottie tells Haleigh that the other side is trying to get him up as a replacement nom.

lol. Wonder who told him.

Bay. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, cork dork said:

I keep hoping someone from production fires a tranquilizer dart at Rachel somehow. Just when it seems she can’t get crazier, she puts her beer down and goes for it. 

... and ...

52 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

Kaitlyn left behind her crazy when she left the house.

My take is that Kaitlyn used the power of her spirit animals to possess Rachel's body.

7 minutes ago, Cutty said:

lol

Can I hear an amen, brothers and sisters!

• Love 5

Holy shit.

Angela/Tyler talking. She seems done with Rachel and she just said that she doesn't want to keep Rachel anymore.

Tyler is decided that he probably won't use the veto anymore.

LOL, Rachel is now target #1.

Let's see if this conversation gets back to Rachel, but since Angela's shit talking Rachel now, I'm not so sure.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

She's been on a collision course to that destination for the past 24 hours and went at warp speed tonight.

Winston doesn't even compare. She's like Winston hopped up on 200 cups of coffee. 

• Love 3

And....Angela may be on board to evict Rachel now, and I don't think she's lying to Tyler. She just threw Rachel under the bus hardcore and Angela will be in shit if this conversation got back to Rachel. 

So Tyler is likely not using the veto now. 

I'm kind of game for this. They can definitely get JC's vote to evict Rachel, which means they need one more. They need to convince Scottie to vote out Rachel.

• Love 2

Tyler not gonna use the veto. This whole Scotty thing is a ploy to make Brett and Rachel think he's trying. He's gonna wiggle out of this again. Amazing. 

• Love 1
(edited)
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

And....Angela may be on board to evict Rachel now, and I don't think she's lying to Tyler. She just threw Rachel under the bus hardcore and Angela will be in shit if this conversation got back to Rachel. 

I'm kind of game for this. They can definitely get JC's vote to evict Rachel, which means they need one more. They need to convince Scottie to vote out Rachel.

I think JC is going will push Fessy to vote out Rachel, he'll push the #'s thing for the guys.

Edited by kellog010
  • Love 2

On a lighter note Sam is shotgunning beers in the backyard.  

3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Tyler and JC could probably convince Fessi too.  All they need to do is push the whole all female alliance story

• Love 1
1 minute ago, kellog010 said:

JC is going will push Fessy to vote out Rachel, he'll push the #'s thing for the guys.

I think that's more likely than getting Scottie the worm's vote. Scottie already got one Bro out and will gun hard for the other one. 

• Love 1
(edited)
15 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Holy shit.

Angela/Tyler talking. She seems done with Rachel and she just said that she doesn't want to keep Rachel anymore.

Tyler is decided that he probably won't use the veto anymore.

Let's see if this conversation gets back to Rachel, but since Angela's shit talking Rachel now, I'm not so sure.

I hope Angela tells Tyler about Bay's power since Rachel told her.

Also I hope Tyler NEVER tells ANYONE EVER under any circumstance about his power.  I think someone up thread suggested he should tell Rachel about it so she would trust him.  Yeah, within 2 seconds all the HGs would know.  You don't hand one of these HGs a stick of dynamite to blow up your game ever.  They flip flop on a dime.  The power ONLY will work to Tyler's advantage if he keeps it 100% to himself.

Bay is lucky so far that either Angela forgot about what Rachel told her being too distracted by The Great Rachel Intervention of 2018 or decided she should sit on it for awhile to benefit her game.

I just realized Tyler really didn't believe Bay at all and kept his head on straight when she was talking about working with him.  Or was suspicious enough not to be totally misted at least.  Now that he sees what Rachel has been told that would cement in his mind his read and the fact that Bay could well have backdoored him if he hadn't won veto.  Which I think she might have given some serious thought to with Hay and Rockstar in her ear. 

So maybe it was a really good thing in the end that he did win the veto thus keeping him -- and his power as well -- safe another week.  Because if Brett won veto Bay would have been under a lot of pressure from her side to put up Tyler.

Edited by green
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, green said:

Also I hope Tyler NEVER tells ANYONE EVER under any circumstance about his power.  I think someone up thread suggested he should tell Rachel about it so she would trust him.  Yeah, within 2 seconds all the hours would know.  You don't hand one of these HGs a stick of dynamite to blow up your game ever.  They flip flop on a dime.  The power ONLY will work to Tyler's advantage if he keeps it 100% to himself.

I think that was me (or at least I thought about this theory as well). But yeah, Tyler's best bet is to keep it quiet and hope his alliance will understand if/when it gets out. I don't even know the circumstances of his power and how The Cloud is used, and if it would mess up his game. Could he say someone else saved him from noms? Some will probably already figure out it's his power. I guess he's hoping to cross that bridge when he can, but now he's guaranteed jury so there's less of a risk.

Either way, it was a smart move to tell nobody because then he can be honest when he says nobody knew and so he's the only one to be held responsible. Plus, it's less stress on him for it getting out.

4 minutes ago, green said:

So maybe it was a really good thing in the end that he did win the veto thus keeping him -- and his power as well -- safe another week.  Because if Brett won veto Bay would have been under a lot of pressure from her side to put up Tyler.

Perhaps, but I do know Bayleigh was adamant about not putting up Tyler for his "reset week" after Kaitlyn's eviction, so I do think if Brett came down, Scottie or JC would have gone up.

But then again, Bayleigh tells everyone everything so it's hard to know who she trusts or what she's thinking.

• Love 1

Of course Sam the Duplicitously Pious gave her homemade “hooch” to production. Why? Because she didn’t want everyone drinking it and getting out of control. 

That’s rich coming from the chick that couldn’t shotgun her beer fast enough and then proceeded to drink most of JC’s beer. 

She can’t fade back into obscurity fast enough. 

• Love 7
(edited)

Poor Rachel.  She was never really featured on TV and then this week happens.  She will get more air time if possible than Kaitlyn had last week this coming week and the TV viewers across America will be wondering where the hell she suddenly came from.

Edited by green

Another benefit for Tyler is he might have lowered his target with Scottie since Bayleigh told him all about how Tyler called him his best friend in the house and Scottie seemed to believe it.   Scottie said he wants Tyler to go to F6 with them, perhaps hoping that comp beast Tyler will help keep him safe, so I don't think he will target Tyler anytime soon whereas in the past he definitely had the opinion that Tyler should be targeted very soon and was a huge threat.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

I doubt Tyler will be evicted next week. Anyone targeting him will likely try to backdoor him and he'll just use his power. 

But if Bay uses her power first and he doesn’t see it coming (because she won’t be HOH), would he be able to use his?

2 hours ago, TimWil said:

I just don’t see that. He’ll be leaving in disgrace, it’s not like he’s retiring. 

Although this is a completely different situation and not at all as horrible, if they both leave, I suppose this will be one of the few times BB will have to break the “no outside news” rule and gather them together to announce what happened.  They did it after 9/11 when Monica’s cousin was in the WTC.  I’m sure even if no one had had relatives involved, they would have told them about it.  I don’t know of many other times where they’ve given them outside news, except didn’t they tell them who won the election and who won the Super Bowk once?

Reason #4782 why I could never be on BB or Survivor — I couldn’t stand to be sequestered from current news.

• Love 1

On another note, Brett and Faysal opted out of the drinking festivities to work-out. Fessy likely because of his religion, but Brett is one that surprises me. He's such an opposite to his fratbro character. It's just nice to see him subvert those tropes.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, zorak said:

Haleigh also telling Rockstar that Sam needs to go.  Haleigh says she would take that shot.  She says Sam is not on their team and that she is bitchy and snotty.

She could try, if she ever wins HOH.  But would she have the votes?  I’m not so sure and it would depend upon who is up against her.

3 minutes ago, GalvDuck said:

But if Bay uses her power first and he doesn’t see it coming (because she won’t be HOH), would he be able to use his?

If he knows it is coming he could use his power to block it, I suspect.  I'd still say there is about a 50% chance Tyler will learn about it this week, either by Rachel spilling to everyone or via Angela telling Kaycee who tells Tyler. 

Even if he does end up on the block, he'd probably have a great shot at veto since I think he is the best at comps in the house, and if he loses it'd take the right person against him to get him out since he'd have Angela, Brett, Sam, JC, Kaycee, and maybe even Scottie keeping him against most people.  So I think he'll be safe next week, but it will start getting dangerous for him soon after, even his allies will start seeing him as a huge threat because of his comp wins.   He can still get to the end, but I do think it will be very difficult.

• Love 3