Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

rachel comes in - sam leaves

rachel has a plan that will leave bay unscatched. 

putting JC up will make him go crazy

scottie has already drawn blood, if he wins HOH he will go after bayleigh

Rachel has brett wrapped around her finger, he's easy to control, he won't come back and go after bay.

put up brett and scottie, with JC as a possible backdoor.

(edited)

Rachel is proposing that Bayleigh put up Scottie and Brett.  She says it would be the perfect scenario with JC as a possible backdoor.  Rachel says that she has Brett wrapped around her finger and she's not loyal to Brett like Bayleigh might think.  Rachel is really pushing the girl power thing.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Wings said:

It makes more sense to put JC or Scottie up with Brett.  Why Rachael, that makes no sense to me at all. 

Not completely sure, but it sounds like Rachel is panicking.

Scottie's technically a bad idea because L5+JC will simply vote Scottie out over Brett. JC's not the worst idea, because it'll be up to Sam's vote, and unless Tyler puts his hours in on her, Brett will likely leave. 

1 minute ago, zorak said:

Bayleigh told Rachel she is considering putting up JC or Rachel as a pawn.

This is not an ideal situation for L5, so Rachel better figure out a way to get out of being a pawn. She needs JC next to Brett today.

6 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Sam called JC her best friend in her attempted renom with him. I still don't get it because I've never actually seen the two have a solo conversation with each other, but that seems to be what Sam is feeling. I'd love to see Tyler convince Sam to save Brett like he saved her in week 1, but I simply can't trust Sam with that. Which does suck because I've seen Sam and Brett have deeper conversations than Sam/JC and I'd think that they would be closer than Sam/JC, but apparently not.

JC was actually very sweet to Sam when she was a robot. I’m sure he identified with her feeling like an outcast/misfit. Along with Rachel and Scottie he spent a fair amount of time with her then.

• Love 2

Rachel wants to know if she's the only one who knows about the power.  Bayleigh says she thinks Faysal knows.  Yeah, he does.  Bayleigh told him.

Now she's telling Rachel that she'll probably put up Scottie and Tyler next to each other, which completely contradicts what she told Sam about leaving Tyler alone this week and also what she said about not wanting to put Scottie up.

• Love 2

Well, Bayleigh just made a huge ass mistake telling Rachel, because she WILL tell her alliance, and they now have leverage to backdoor Bayleigh when the power is used, if they are in power next week and Bayleigh decides to use it.

• Love 5

Bayleigh is talking about using people from Rachel's side to take out people on Bayleigh's side (such as Rockstar and Haleigh) because she can't do it herself and vice versa down the road.

Ok, I think Bayleigh was talking about putting Tyler and Scottie next to each other in the coming weeks by using her power.

• Love 1

Bayleigh says she feels like Rachel will be kept if she is on the block against Brett.  She thinks JC might go home if he's up against Brett.  Rachel swears she will not tell anyone about Bayleigh's power app.

Bayleigh says she would rather see Brett go over JC if they are on the block against each other.  She says Fessy has control of JC (ha!) and Fessy is close to her.

Rachel is saying that Brett needs to go, but just maybe not this week.  Bayleigh says Brett needs to go this week.  Bayleigh is saying Brett hasn't offered loyalty to her.  Rachel asked what if Brett promised Bayleigh loyalty.  Bayleigh says she doesn't want it.

2 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

She can't really piss Bayleigh off though, if it gets back to Bay that she told. 

Unless her alliance keeps it quiet, which they might. Tyler's been keeping secrets left and right, after all, and Angela will want to protect her Vixen sister. Plus, Bayleigh/Rachel have no deal or alliance so as far as she's concerned, Rachel just received free information from the damn HOH. She could very well pass it on to everyone if she's on the block come Thursday.

Bayleigh played herself. She now cannot have Rachel on the block for Thursday or there's a good chance Rachel will tell everyone about Bayleigh's power.

Quite frankly, it's a stupid move on Bayleigh's end and one that could end her BB game.

• Love 3
Just now, Ceeg said:

"What is wrong with you, why can't you shut up?" - Bayleigh whispering to herself when Rachel's in the bathroom lol

Yeah, that's what we're all wondering. At least Bay realizes she may have actually fucked up her game.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, zorak said:

Bayleigh says that the only thing she doesn't like about JC is that he is condescending.

Coming from Bayleigh! I am rolling!

17 minutes ago, zorak said:

Bayleigh to herself:  "Bayleigh, what is wrong with you?  Why can't you just shut up?"

I guess at least she knows she's a fucking idiot.

• Love 8

Now that Rockstar has left the room, everyone is tut tutting about the fact that she is wearing a Swaggy C shirt, today of all days.  Is this the official mourning period since Swaggy isn't coming back in the house?

Rachel asks Bayleigh if she isn't comfortable with Kaycee knowing about the power.  Bayleigh says the more people that know, the less people she can use it on.

• Love 2

Bayleigh says the only people she feels like would come for Fessy are Kaycee and Angela and she doesn't want that, which is why she doesn't want them knowing about the power.

Rachel just said to put her up. Lmao idek what is going on. 

I dont understand why Bayleigh would put up her New Ally Rachel. None of this makes any sense. 

• Love 5

Bayleigh wants to talk to JC after Rachel leaves.

Now Rachel is saying that she would rather not go up and wants to know how that makes Bayleigh feel.

• Love 3

Rachel says whatever decision Bayleigh makes is fine with her.

Rachel says she doesn't trust Scottie and she is worried that he does have the 2nd power and what if that trumps who leaves the house.

(edited)

Rachel is concerned that if she goes on the block she'll really have to go hard to win the veto and she feels like she's already being targeted for her performance.  Bayleigh says, "Yeah, but you haven't won anything yet."  LOL

Now that Bayleigh is alone she's telling the camera that Rachel did say that she'd be ok with going up.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 5