Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Tyler coaching Kaitlyn that it's better if HE talks to Faysal about using the veto. She specifies "on me.".  She seems to think that by "throwing" the veto to him, she earned the right to tell him how to use it.  She doesn't understand why he's so conflicted.  Tyler pacifies her by saying that it would look bad and be "cruel" to Haleigh if Faysal seemed happy about winning and taking K off.  He pretty much advises her to lay low until the veto meeting.  I can't believe she really thinks she is more important to Faysal than Haleigh.  

14 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

This season continues its awesomeness! Poor Fessy, he’s going to be miserable right up to the veto ceremony. If he uses it on either one, do you think Rockstar would go up? She’d be “booted” over either one. I kind of want him not to use it, assuring each person they’re safe. Who do you think would “go” in that situation? Who would L6 vote out?

I think it would be a tie and Sam would evict Haleigh. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Kaitlyn made her first of very many pitches to Faysal for him to use the Veto on her. She figures that Haleigh would be safe against whoever on the block, unlike Kaitlyn, because Kaitlyn has been playing the game. But she doesn't want to talk about that right now because she knows Faysal's heart.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, leocadia said:

Also, it seems like JC really thinks he's a power player here...like he has some sort of control over what Faysal does...I haven't seen any indication of that, but I haven't really watched the feeds much up until this weekend.

Oh yea JC really thinks he's running things, but he is not in any way. It's hilarious.

I can't bear to watch the Kaitlyn/Faysal convo. I wanted this, but then I watched a second of it and it's just so cringe I can't do it!

Haleigh/Rachel/Brett/JC talking about periods and ovulating is far easier for me to watch lol.

• Love 6
(edited)

Reason #798 why Kaitlyn annoys me:  She's talking to Faysal about meeting his family and how much they will love her.  She mentions that in meeting his father she's going to give him a big hug because that's just how much she loves love.  She says she always goes in for a hug when a handshake is offered, especially when someone tells her they don't like hugging.  It's not about making them uncomfortable, it's just her innate need to share her love.  This is just gross on so many levels.

ETA:  Thanks for the clarification @peachmangosteen!  The delusions are strong in this house!

Edited by leocadia
  • Love 19

I'm grinning like the Cheshire Cat and rubbing my hands with glee that Faysal won the veto! I'm utterly amazed that he didn't throw it. I guess he's not incorrect when he says he knows nothing about this game.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, leocadia said:

She says she always goes in for a hug when a handshake is offered, especially when someone tells her they don't like hugging.  It's not about making them uncomfortable, it's just her innate need to share her love.  This is just gross on so many levels.

That's SO Kaitlyn. Ugh.

• Love 3

This season has been so good. No BB alums. No major twists. It's pretty standard, basic BB, and I love  it. All the drama is coming from personal conflict. It's great. 

• Love 20
(edited)

Kaitlyn to Fessy:  I'm closer to Tyler and Tyler is close to everyone so if I come down -- which I intend to have happen -- (Haleigh) will be safe no matter what.

Faysal must have given something away when she said that because she is now freaking out and begging him to tell her the truth if he's going to use in on Haleigh.  She thinks that's why Haleigh is "walking around happy".

Uh oh... the beast is awakened!

Edited by leocadia
correct pronouns are important
  • Love 7

I have no idea what's going on because I put the headphones down for a food break but I left the feeds up and they keep doing dramatic zoom-ins on Brett's face and I keep cracking up from across the room.

Aaaand Chakra Con finally gets a vision from the clue and realizes the giant has over-promised his use of the veto. 

“Why would you do that? Are you kidding me? Fes? Why????”

Please note at this time the giant still hasn’t actually said anything about what he’s gonna do. 

• Love 4
(edited)
43 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

This season continues its awesomeness! Poor Fessy, he’s going to be miserable right up to the veto ceremony. If he uses it on either one, do you think Rockstar would go up? She’d be “booted” over either one. I kind of want him not to use it, assuring each person they’re safe. Who do you think would “go” in that situation? Who would L6 vote out?

All of Level5 now except poor Rachel know the complete details of the power that activates automatically on Thursday after the vote so they will have to add in that factor on who they vote "out" as in that person may come right back in. 

Maybe the smart thing is to see which way the other side is voting and go with the flow so if the evicted one wins the challenge and returns they will (again) blame their own side of treachery most foul instead of L5.  And we will get another night of the circular firing squad doing it's weekly drill on the live feeds.

26 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

I wonder how long it will take until Tyler cuts JC.

Tyler will keep JC as long as he is an important number for him in whatever many mini-allinces form in the next few weeks.  You don't throw away a number willy nilly and Tyler seems to have a good in with JC so far.  Plus JC tends to share some intel with Tyler from time to time that has been helpful to Tyler's game.

Edited by green
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, leocadia said:

Reason #798 why Kaitlyn annoys me:  She's talking to Faysal about meeting his family and how much they will love her.  She mentions that in meeting his father she's going to give him a big hug because that's just how much she loves love.  She says she always goes in for a hug when a handshake is offered, especially when someone tells her they don't like hugging.  It's not about making them uncomfortable, it's just her innate need to share her love.  This is just gross on so many levels.

This makes me hate her so much. An unwelcome hug is assault. Soooo inappropriate and wrong.

• Love 13

Every time Kaitlyn tries to lay the guilt trip, he brings up Swaggy. And he also just brought up Tyler. Hahahaha, and he’s not buying her saying she threw the comp. This is not going well for her.

• Love 12
(edited)
12 minutes ago, Michichick said:

This makes me hate her so much. An unwelcome hug is assault. Soooo inappropriate and wrong.

If Faysal's father is more old school traditional well most Muslim men would never ever hug a strange woman.  That's a big no-no not just in Muslim culture but also in a lot of other cultures like among traditional Hindus as well.

Edited by green
  • Love 13
(edited)

She is really laying it on thick.  She claims that she has heard two people on the other side talking about her and that if Fessy doesn't save her, she WILL go home.

Faysal says that he didn't want to talk about this and she claims that she just wanted to hang out with him and talk about other things but veto was "brought up" so it's not her fault.

She has  yet to shed a real tear, but her voice is quavering all over the place.  

Rachel does a fly-by and the action pauses.  Once she's gone"

K:  Can you just answer my question?

F:  No.

K:  NO?!?!

F:  (Sigh) what question do you want answered?  LOL

Edited by leocadia
  • Love 10

Waaaah. Unable to cry an actual river, Chakra Con is going for straight up manipulative language with the Giant. 

I need the Giant to ask her if she was voted out, wouldn’t it be for the highest good of everyone? And since she’s already manifested the win, shouldn’t she just sit back and let the Universe sort this out? 

• Love 8
(edited)

Oops!  Faysal just slipped:  "So what do you want me to do, Haleigh?  I mean Kaitlyn."

Kaitlyn:  I can't do this...I'm going to ask to go home

Exit Kaitlyn

Edited by leocadia
  • Love 13

Kaitlyn has done her Raven impression and now she's going to do her best Audrey impression. Blanket cape incoming.

I'm here for DR door watch. There's no way Kaitlyn will DOR but she'll probably threaten it every hour of every day for the rest of this week.

• Love 9
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Faysal keeps saying that he "doesn't want to do this" right now but he keeps going back to whisper with Kaitlyn every time.

I've seen him do the same thing with Haleigh on several occasions.  I don't understand why he doesn't just walk away.  It's like he's incapable of taking that initiative until he gets permission from the person he's talking to.  

Bayleigh is unintentionally ruining Kaitlyn's myth that she threw the comp by telling him that K told her that she didn't understand why Fessy didn't throw it to her.  Bay says that she explained to K that Fessy wanted to win for his own safety and that he's now in a tough spot and K needs to understand that.

Faysal asks if Bayleigh has talked to Haleigh.  She tells him that Haleigh understands his position and wants him to do what's best for himself with the veto but she is a little frustrated that F just spent an hour with Kaitlyn.  She also is irritated that prior to the comp F said he would use in on her (H) if she picked him, so she doesn't understand his supposed confusion now.

Edited by leocadia
  • Love 1

Oh, hell yes. Bayleigh just totally busted Kaitlyn, telling Fessy that Kaitlyn said she was pissed that Fessy didn’t throw the comp to her, after telling Fessy she threw the comp to him. Oh, y’all, this is good.

• Love 13
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Bayleigh telling Faysal that if he takes someone off, Sam will put up her, RS, or JC. She's trying to get him not to use it.

Shes got some good manipulating chops.  She could go far in this if she can get Angela and Rachel on board with something.

• Love 1
(edited)

Bayleigh: *spits truth at Faysal*
Faysal: "What?"
Bayleigh: *spits more truth, busts his balls a bit*
Faysal: "What? I'm so confused."
Bayleigh: *more truth*
Faysal: "What?"

And he won a memory comp, y'all. A mental comp.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 20

Yep. Bayleigh is doing her part to get rid of Chakra Con. 

Earlier when she, Haleigh, and Nonstar were whispering about CC getting the boot, Haleigh wondered if CC’s spirit guides were telling her they were talking about her and Bayleigh, without missing a beat, said “she doesn’t have spirit guides,” with an audible eye-roll. 

Theres so much love in the house. 

• Love 8

The incredibly hilarious truth is that there's a good chance that nobody goes home this week.  All this drama is for nothing!!  I know the HG's have no way of knowing this, but I find it really amusing.  At least this F/K/H drama will force some lines to be drawn, but knowing Kaitlyn she'll just claim to have "blacked out" and go right back to doing exactly what she's been doing all along.  I'm not sure she's capable of seeing anything beyond her own "truth" of the moment.

• Love 6
(edited)
8 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Let's say he doesn't use it, Haleigh will go, right? Ugh I hate that!

That’s a good question. Do you think there is a chance someone actually goes with Sam’s app in play? My gut tells me there is a production schedule that’s not exactly flexible. I’d think they’d want Kait to stay for DRAMA! but I’m not sure of production’s feelings toward Hay. 

Edited by YouKnowNothing

Not only does Bayleigh not know what the Giant sees in Chakra Con, she told him CC says a lot of things to a lot of people and they shouldn’t be taken seriously. 

The Giant, having believed he’s on a dating show is confuzzled by this talk of truth. His head might legit explode trying to figure out wtf is going on. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Unless the challenge to return to the game is drawing a square, I would doubt Kaitlyn or Angie (if nominated) would win.  Both will be too shocked and flustered to focus on the comp. 

Edited by LGGirl
  • Love 1

Faysal asked Bayleigh what Rockstar thinks.  Bayleigh said it doesn't matter because Rockstar's only focus is that she wants Brett to go up on the block.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, YouKnowNothing said:

That’s a good question. Do you think there is a chance someone actually goes with Sam’s app in play? My gut tells me there is a production schedule that’s not exactly flexible. I’d think they’d want Kait to stay for DRAMA! but I’m not sure of production’s feelings toward Hay. 

Yea, I mean, I think the challenge will be super easy and basically impossible to lose, so I don't think anyone will actually go home. 

• Love 1

Bayleigh says that Kaitlyn doesn't have Faysal's best interest in mind.  He wants to know if she thinks Haleigh has his best interest in mind.  Bayleigh says she doesn't think either one of them does.

• Love 4