Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)
13 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Her whole “alliance” thinks it’s real, and loves her and is so very happy right now. Winston and the other alliance “knows” it’s not real, and feel OK about things. Me? I don’t even know wtf is going on in this HOH. Kaitlyn could do anything.

I know. These people are so dumb. She even told them that Winston told her one on one that he's not a doctor, and they are just so giddy....because he is a doctor!

And Swaggy swears the other side is so sad and freaked out.  Way to read the situation  Swaggy! 

Edited by vb68
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Not gonna lie; sometimes, when I'm upset, I'll go hide in a tight space to think and calm down or whatever, so this would be me on a normal basis.

Earlier today Sam was in the storage room with someone and got in one of the cabinets and closed the door.  She said she had found her new favorite place to just sit and think.

Rockstar keeps coming dangerously close to having her whole boob pop out of whatever she's wearing.

• Love 4

Rockstar says everyone better be afraid of her in competitions. She doesn't want to release the beast yet, but whenever she decides to she'll just win everything.

She was serious, and I burst out laughing. 

• Love 13
8 minutes ago, zorak said:

Earlier today Sam was in the storage room with someone and got in one of the cabinets and closed the door.  She said she had found her new favorite place to just sit and think.

Rockstar keeps coming dangerously close to having her whole boob pop out of whatever she's wearing.

I liked this post and then realized it may come across as liking that Rockstar's boob is nearly exposing itself.

While whatever that boob decides to do is none of my business, this isn't exactly the case. Sam's hiding cabinet, however, sounds lovely.

• Love 10

Winston is already freaking out. Needs to know exactly what Sam’s power is, doesn’t trust her, now talking about something about JC (or Scott?) and pizza and energy and he has a power now? Yeah, Winston on the block is my favorite Winston.

• Love 8
Just now, Katesus7 said:

Winston is already freaking out. Needs to know exactly what Sam’s power is, doesn’t trust her, now talking about something about JC (or Scott?) and pizza and energy and he has a power now? Yeah, Winston on the block is my favorite Winston.

Brett looks so done with Winston right now. He had to talk Winston down from his crazy ass thought to throw veto to Scottie.

• Love 3
Just now, Katesus7 said:

Yep, his paranoia is already seeping in.  He is convinced Scottie has the new power.  And he is also convinced that Scottie having it will somehow negatively affect the person Scottie is up against. Brett basically said there wouldn't be a power to keep the noms the same and even if there were, why would Scottie use it since Scottie is on the block, too. 

Brett had to tell Winston not to mess with Scottie.  Winston says everyone knows he's working with that side.

I swear I heard Brett say "I know I'm too close to you."  LOL  You think?! 

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

LOL so this is the most interesting place to have a secret convo. Winston/Kaitlyn are ducking behind the furthest pod in the Have Not bedroom to chat.

This is Winston's favourite new spot to chat. He's used it a few times now. He was talking about how the walls were really fucking thin in the BB house and he could hear everything happening outside the Have Not door, which his (this time correctly) paranoid self took to mean that everyone on the other side would be able to hear him. So he started ducking down in the furthest corner in the HN room with whoever his chat buddy is (usually Brett. Seeing both of them wedged in there is hilarious).

• Love 1

Sam is describing to Kaycee what the other 4 apps she didn't choose were called, what they looked like, and what the name of the app might mean for the game.

Sam says if you agree to work with/for Swaggy, you agree to lose to Swaggy.

• Love 5

Huh. So I don't know why production didn't cut what Sam said about new prizes for 3rd, 4th, 5th (etc?) place, but she blatantly said there was actually going to be higher cash prizes rewarded....At least, I think that's what she was saying.

Kaycee/Sam are definitely starting in on Swaggy. Sam doesn't know why Bayleigh's with Swaggy. She also does not like Haleigh.

• Love 4

Sam was talking to Kaycee about listening in on conversations in robot form when people forgot she was there or thought she wasn't there even though the robot was around.  She said Faysal screwed up the most.  Then the feed changed so I don't know if she went into detail or not.

2 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Scottie does seem to be trying to up his social game from what I'm seeing.  I'm not sure he really believes he's a pawn.

I think he's really worried because Kaitlyn keeps assuring him he's not going anywhere.  But he was telling someone earlier (maybe it was even Kaitlyn) that everybody told Steve he was safe and look what happened to him.

At some point in the convo going on in the blue bedroom right now, I heard Brett say that production told them to not play to the cameras because it gets annoying after awhile.  Rachel said, "Oops."  I bet she doesn't stop though.

• Love 1
(edited)

Winston is back on the "Sam is a liability and has no idea how to play this game" train.

From where I'm sitting, she doing better than you, Bro!

Edited by vb68
  • Love 17
8 minutes ago, zorak said:

At some point in the convo going on in the blue bedroom right now, I heard Brett say that production told them to not play to the cameras because it gets annoying after awhile.  Rachel said, "Oops."  I bet she doesn't stop though.

I really enjoyed watching this. I did laugh at nobody behind the monitors cutting that; they just let it keep going. Whoever's behind the monitors tonight is doing a pretty bad job. First with Sam's reveal of the new cash prizes, and now with production telling people like Sam and Brett about not pandering.

I figured out why I like Level 6 more than Sacred 6: I just like the dynamic more. While I could watch everyone sans Winston or Angela from that group, there's only a couple from Sacred 6 who I can sit for more than a few minutes and watch. Bayleigh's one who seems to get along better with the women outside of her alliance than the ones within. Bayleigh has had better conversations with people like JC and Kaycee than she has with Haleigh, Kaitlyn, or Angie for me. I also can only take so much Kaitlyn and it's much easier to read about her antics than watching them. I found out that Haleigh's flirtation with the men, much like Kaitlyn's, is on my last nerve. Plus, she swaying over to Faysal, which ew. I'll need to try to sit and watch Angie more because I think I could like her, but I just don't really want to watch her. I can't watch Swaggy for that long.

It's probably why I haven't been able to flip to Tyler cams today; he's now attached at Kaitlyn's hip and I don't want to watch Kaitlyn for too long.

• Love 2

Winston doesn't want Sam to know any details about what's happening because he still says she's a liability, but he wants Sam to tell him the details of her power.  Good luck buddy.  Sam was talking to Kaycee earlier and said she hadn't even told Tyler the details of her power because the less he knew about it, the more protected he would be.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, vb68 said:

Winston is back on the "Sam is a liability and has no idea how to play this game" train.

From where I'm sitting, she doing better than you, Bro!

I was happy when he went on that rant earlier and Brett, though politely agreeing sometimes, was also politely shutting it down and trying to divert the conversation. Brett may not love Sam either, but he's nicer to her than Winston (at least at the moment). It's why Sam will never use her power on Winston this week if he gets evicted.

• Love 3

Is Kaitlyn wearing regular clothes while she soaks in the tub or is that some kind of bathing suit?

And JC just confirmed with Angela what I figured out the other day:  the word nobody could understand when he said it was hiatus.

10 minutes ago, DakotaLavender said:

Just now: Production: "Stop using production as....." As what? I could not hear it. 

I think they said as strategy. Although it was unclear exactly what they meant.

• Love 2
(edited)
11 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I figured out why I like Level 6 more than Sacred 6

Same here. I just naturally gravitate to Level 6 conversations on the feeds. I know everyone says Swaggy makes the feeds great, but he just doesn't do it for me. And I just can't with Faysal. He's boring, and whenever I see him, he seems so half-hearted about everything, except Haleigh I guess.  I'm not sure he's even that interested in the game.  And I think he's kinda gross with both Haleigh and Kaitlyn tbh.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 2

Winston, I think Sam is actually playing the game better than you. She is totally rocking the “ innocent rube” while your “evil genius”is on the block. I would love it if no one from his alliance gets the veto & he stays on the block & goes home.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Same here. I just naturally gravitate to Level 6 conversations on the feeds. I know everyone says Swaggy makes the feeds great, but he just doesn't do it for me. And I just can't with Faysal. He's boring, and whenever I see him, he seems so half-hearted about everything, except Hayleigh I guess.  I'm not sure he's even that interested in the game.  And I think he's kinda gross with both Haleigh and Kaitlyn tbh.

I mean, he's totally gross toward the women in his alliance. He goes from Haleigh to Kaitlyn back to Haleigh. He says he'd throw his game away for Haleigh. He says he's good with not winning. He apparently told Kaitlyn today that he loved her (granted they say it in a joking way to each other and Kaitlyn's cuckoo bananas and could have misinterpreted, but she made it sound like the real deal) and with him hanging around Kaitlyn today after ignoring her for the last couple of days, he's just not a great guy to watch in general. 

Also, you guys HAVE to flashback to about five minutes ago (around 9:54 BBT) to Cams 3/4 to watch Winston/Brett/Angela work out. Most notably, watch Winston's awful technique with jumping jacks and burpees. It made me laugh for a solid two minutes. He looks ridiculous. And people have commented on his chicken legs? Now I see it.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, vb68 said:

Rockstar says everyone better be afraid of her in competitions. She doesn't want to release the beast yet, but whenever she decides to she'll just win everything.

She was serious, and I burst out laughing. 

Is beast code for boob? 

• Love 15
(edited)

JC seriously just told Kaitlyn that if she gets houseguest's choice for the veto comp to not pick Faysal.  Because that won't raise suspicion or anything.

Edited by zorak

Tyler is trying to convince Swaggy that the power for last week was an extra vote and that's how Steve went out.  I think Swaggy remains unconvinced.  He said Julie would have told them if a power was used.

Haleigh, Rockstar, and Bayleigh were up in HOH talking about masturbating in the shower.  Then the feed immediately switched to Winston showering while Brett was standing right there talking to him.  LOL

• Love 1
(edited)

Ok. So Rockstar, Haleigh, and Bayleigh are up in the HOH talking about how you would masturbate in the shower  (can't believe I just wrote that), so production switches the feed to Winston looking out from the shower at Brett. 

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1
(edited)

Kaitlyn told Hayleigh that she wants to sleep alone tonight.  Then she said or maybe with just Haleigh or just Rockstar.  But apparently not Bayleigh.  Haleigh told Kaitlyn that Bayleigh said she wanted to talk to Kaitlyn.  Kaitlyn wanted to know about what.  Haleigh told her it was just to make sure things are ok between Haleigh and Bayleigh (which they are very clearly not).  It's all so very middle school.  But hey, if it keeps the drama alive, I'm all for it.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 1
(edited)
13 hours ago, Skycatcher said:

Any idiot can hang out a shingle and if you've got a good patter, you've got a career. Oh,  and it helps to write a book too.

I wrote the above yesterday  morning. I just heard Kaitlyn mention that she's written a book and it was supposed to come out in July but had to be postponed. Too funny!

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 7
(edited)

Somebody in Swaggy's group just asked what "The Amazing Race" was. I think it was Rockstar.

I was really kinda shocked that someone on a CBS reality show would ask that with the way most of these people try out for all those shows.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 2
(edited)

Ok. One last post before I call it a night. This is genuinely pretty funny. Brett and Winston are laughing to most of the others in Level 6 plus Sam and JC that they wanted JC to do his best Al Pacino from Scarface and say "Say hello to my little friend", and JC had no idea what they were talking about with that. He looked at the camera and said a friendly "hello little friend!"Everyone is just rolling. I think JC is still confused. 

ETA: Winston is now super pissed and complaining to Brett that Haleigh hasn't come up to him since nominations. Now I'm really out.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1

Taped the feeds & watching them now. Brett is all sweaty from working and Winston is talking a shower. It’s too bad Brett is too short . Otherwise, he’d have potential. Oddly enough, Winston is only a few inches taller and just right. Winston is totally freaking out being on the block. It’s hysterical!

6 hours ago, DakotaLavender said:

Are they all aware that Kaitlyn was the swing vote that got Steve evicted? 

They don't seem to be. Haleigh/Angie should know, but they might be pretending to be oblivious to protect her. 

I read that Swaggy is finally onto Tyler after Scottie ratted some things out (I think one about Ty/Kait not wanting Swaggy picked for HG Choice). I mean, Swaggy should have figured out Tyler was playing for the other side of the house long ago, but I guess better late than never! He plans to nominate Tyler/Kaitlyn now if he wins HOH. 

Well, boy, then you better hope your side wins veto and keeps noms the same! Sure, they're sacrificing Scottie, but Swaggy vs Tyler may be better than Swaggy vs Winston!

Team Good Feeds!

I'd be ok with Scottie leaving this week over Winston or Swaggy. The other two bring way more drama and Scottie would easily coast to the end if they don't get him out now. 

But apparently, Swaggy still doesn't know that he's gonna get backdoored or Bayleigh is if he uses veto? So we'll see how THAT transpires.

Man, Kaitlyn's an idiot for blindsiding her alliance AGAIN. She may be bringing some really good feeds but for her game, this is going to ensure that she doesn't win. She's a prime target if she blindsides them again and gets Swaggy out. 

• Love 4

I’m sure the producers would want Swaggy to win a battle back (or whatever it’s called) because without him there wouldn’t be any tension from the other side. Personally, I could do without him but it seems like the show needs the character type. If he should get put up as the backdoor and evicted he’ll most likely be competing with the first 4 to get back in the house. Cue in the conspiracy theories.  LOL!!!!!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, ByaNose said:

I’m sure the producers would want Swaggy to win a battle back (or whatever it’s called) because without him there wouldn’t be any tension from the other side. Personally, I could do without him but it seems like the show needs the character type. If he should get put up as the backdoor and evicted he’ll most likely be competing with the first 4 to get back in the house. Cue in the conspiracy theories.  LOL!!!!!

Steve's not in sequester; he should be back home, so there's NO Battleback with the pre-jurors. There will likely only be a Juror Buyback. 

So if Swaggy does get evicted, there won't be a twist to get him back in. So they'll have to rely on someone like Bayleigh, Fessy, or Haleigh to bring the tension. Plus, who knows what kind of drama would actually be caused once Swaggy leaves. The Sacred 6 women are all very middle-school toward each other, and L6 is stable for now but Winston's in a prime position to piss off his alliance. 

Watching Scottie last night  on BBAD was cringe inducing. The first 2 weeks, he seemed uninterested in anyone except Steve. He barely seemed to respond to overtures of friendship and just kept listening in to others conversations and reporting them to Chris.  Now that he’s on the block, he’s trying to be Mr. Personality. He’s in every room, with every group, giving massages, giving up his place in the shower line; he may even let someone kiss him at this rate. I have yet to see displays of this athleticism that he bragged about in his introduction ( he couldn’t even do one jumping jack last night). I’d love to see Chris be blindsided, but if Scottie leaves I won’t shed a tear.

• Love 2
(edited)

I heard Swaggy whispering to himself that he needs to pivot his target from Brett/Angela after Winston is gone to Tyler/Kaitlyn if he wins HOH. It seems he's not completely clueless, just lacks social skills.

I'm interested to see if Kaitlyn will stay her course and put up Swaggy as the BD target or if she will flip again since she's so close to Fessy now. I'm just glad there is actual game play going on right now in week 2 and it's not all summer camp like previous seasons.

Also, I tend to gravitate toward Level 6 right now because even with Winston's paranoia, they are showing less cracks in their alliance and do talk to other people in the house not in their alliance. The Sacred 6 are not as good about that in my opinion.

Edited by kellog010
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Steve's not in sequester; he should be back home, so there's NO Battleback with the pre-jurors. There will likely only be a Juror Buyback. 

So if Swaggy does get evicted, there won't be a twist to get him back in. So they'll have to rely on someone like Bayleigh, Fessy, or Haleigh to bring the tension. Plus, who knows what kind of drama would actually be caused once Swaggy leaves. The Sacred 6 women are all very middle-school toward each other, and L6 is stable for now but Winston's in a prime position to piss off his alliance. 

If you read Steve’s exit interview (which I posted earlier) he’s never told by Julie or Dalton Ross who won the trending app and they ask who he thinks did this and that but he’s never told anything. He wasn’t even told who the swing vote was. That’s why I think he’s in some sort of sequester. IMO!!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, ByaNose said:

If you read Steve’s exit interview (which I posted earlier) he’s never told by Julie or Dalton Ross who won the trending app and they ask who he thinks did this and that but he’s never told anything. He wasn’t even told who the swing vote was. That’s why I think he’s in some sort of sequester. IMO!!

He was actually told in the TVGuide interview that Kaitlyn was the swing vote. Whoever's running Steve's Twitter also confirmed he was coming home yesterday.

5 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

I heard Swaggy whispering to himself that he needs to pivot his target from Brett/Angela after Winston is gone to Tyler/Kaitlyn if he wins HOH. It seems he's not completely clueless, just lacks social skills.

Oh, he's a pretty smart guy, but his ego gets in the way of him playing a good game. He thinks he's the Big Man on Campus, who couldn't possibly be blinsided by people he trusts. He still hasn't clued in that Kaitlyn might put him up, despite him zoning in on her maybe being the hinky vote.

5 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

I'm interested to see if Kaitlyn will stay her course and put up Swaggy as the BD target or if she will flip again since she's so close to Fessy now. I'm just glad there is actual game play going on right now in week 2 and it's not all summer camp like previous seasons.

It depends on what goes down between today and Monday. Tyler's going to continue to circle around Kaitlyn to ensure she goes through with the plan, and despite everything Kaitlyn says about making her own decisions, she hates Swaggy now and she kind of does whatever Tyler says. It doesn't matter if she's getting closer to Faysal at the moment, because Tyler's there as well. I think she will BD Swaggy, but she might hope that noms stay the same if things change. 

• Love 3