Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E04: The Same As Air

36 minutes ago, Trisha1976 said:

What happened to the motorcycle driver?  Did he survive?  I know someone died but I thought it was another person involved in the accident? 

I think the last we saw of the motorcyclist was the comment that his leathers saved him from bleeding out as he was sent to the OR. The death was the guy who was trapped and intubated in the car whose wife came to the ER to say their last words were a fight.

• Love 2

I might have enjoyed the whole road rage incident if it hadn't already been done by Grey's Anatomy a few years ago. Except back then, I believe there were 3 children and the father was their actual father. 

It's so strange. In season 1 I couldn't wait for new episodes and was really enjoying this new show. Season 2 was pretty good as well. Now? It's just boring and same old, same old. Also, the last thing this show needs is a teenage romance.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Efzee said:

In season 1 I couldn't wait for new episodes and was really enjoying this new show. Season 2 was pretty good as well. Now? It's just boring and same old, same old. Also, the last thing this show needs is a teenage romance.

The show fired all the relatable, mature characters like Raza/Neal and Bonnie/Christa, and stuck us with younger, more appealing characters like Dr. Kodachrome and Ariel.  Teenagers talking about training bras as a workup to something more frisky is exactly what the network wants to push.

• Love 2

Holy Hera...   I am a child of the 80s.  I grew up watching Rob Lowe, and I passed him over every time for my beloved Andrew McCarthy.    That said,   DAMN, that man has come into his own.  He must be what, 55?  Hotter than he was in his 20s.   Damn.   Daaaaamn!

• LOL 1
  • Love 13

He's 54.  Would that all men his age would look so good!  Must agree that he shines in his role on CB.  Despite it's faults, which are many, he is probably the one reason I keep watching.

• Love 7

Rob has been a good addition to the show, but there are other good characters, too.

Marcia Gay Harden has done an excellent job since the beginning of conveying professionalism and the pain of losing her family.

It's been good to see her have a teenager to mother. Still, I'd be happier to have the teen more in the background.

• Love 6
21 hours ago, Raja said:

I think the last we saw of the motorcyclist was the comment that his leathers saved him from bleeding out as he was sent to the OR. The death was the guy who was trapped and intubated in the car whose wife came to the ER to say their last words were a fight.

Ok Thank you.??  Thats  what I thought happened but figured maybe I missed something. 

4 hours ago, Stella Rose said:

Holy Hera...   I am a child of the 80s.  I grew up watching Rob Lowe, and I passed him over every time for my beloved Andrew McCarthy.    That said,   DAMN, that man has come into his own.  He must be what, 55?  Hotter than he was in his 20s.   Damn.   Daaaaamn!

He definitely is some nice eye candy ?

• Love 2

I actually don't mind the teenage foster daughter/future adoptive daughter. She doesn't get in the way, and her character seems to behave the way real teenage girls do. Her interactions with interactions with Marcia Gay Harden's Dr. Rorish are pretty nice.

But someone still needs to smash that camera and punch the entitled intern in the face.

• Love 3

Just one question does the EMT lady ever have her hair up? I think she put it up once when they arrived at an accident, but seriously her hair annoys me. You're an EMT put your hair in a ponytail and leave it up.

• Love 4
44 minutes ago, Fireball said:

Just one question does the EMT lady ever have her hair up? I think she put it up once when they arrived at an accident, but seriously her hair annoys me. You're an EMT put your hair in a ponytail and leave it up.

The EMT lady annoys me because I think she's going for "sexy" by wearing her hair down.  I don't like her but you just know she and Rob Lowe are going to hook up. 

• Love 4
(edited)
49 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

The EMT lady annoys me because I think she's going for "sexy" by wearing her hair down.  I don't like her but you just know she and Rob Lowe are going to hook up. 

Ethan and EMT lady are totally going to hook up; the writers are being so very obvious. I really liked Ethan with the other Dr. lady from last season. I also find the EMT lady annoying; I really hated last episode when ETM lady picked up Ethan at home and just waltzed in to Ethan's house. If someone doesn't invite you in you don't just wonder into their home. 

Edited by Fireball
  • Love 2

Hey, I love her "supermodel hair".  Did you watch Castle back in the day? Kate Beckett (Stana Katie) always had THE most fabulous hair (except for an early season when she had a weird mullet-like haircut).

I liked Ethan with that other Dr. as well. Was she a psychiatrist? I think Rob Lowe can have chemistry with pretty much anyone. I'm OK with him getting with the EMT. He needs a little lovin'.