Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E08: The Long Morrow

Screen+Shot+2018-05-15+at+11.41.06+AM+%2

A grisly discovery in camp leads to the arrest of an unlikely suspect, and a risky move by Jude may be the only way to expose the truth. Meanwhile, Reece finds herself captive, and Rebecca falls under the sway of Naomi in a way that could change everything.

Promos

(edited)

I keep thinking the deputy is Morgan from Chuck. Wait...the actor is his brother, if I have the character's name right. This explains a lot.

Also, hello! Just quietly dump Emma's body. 

Edited by mertensia
  • Love 2
(edited)
4 hours ago, mertensia said:

I keep thinking the deputy is Morgan from Chuck. Wait...the actor is his brother, if I have the character's name right. This explains a lot.

Also, hello! Just quietly dump Emma's body. 

They look so much alike, so that's probably why.

Emma's character got tossed away like trash.

Edited by Free
  • Love 2

Who's the blond lady that was the only one to wind up in jail and how does she fit in with the story?

Sorry to see they finally revealed that Emily died and as Free said "got tossed away like trash".  She was one of the better actors in this doomed show. 

• Love 3

Sorry, Brooke Smith, guess we'll never know much about your new mysterious character. It must be a bummer to join a show late in the season only to find out it's been cancelled, especially if you are a fairly well known actress who probably had other projects offered to her.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Haleth said:

Sorry, Brooke Smith, guess we'll never know much about your new mysterious character. It must be a bummer to join a show late in the season only to find out it's been cancelled, especially if you are a fairly well known actress who probably had other projects offered to her.

So Brooke Smith is that new mysterious blonde lady in jail.  I knew I recognized her from elsewhere, primarily Bates Motel.  Maybe we'll find out a little about her before it ends in two episodes, but since this show really doesn't explain much probably not.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, dbklmt said:

Maybe we'll find out a little about her before it ends in two episodes, but since this show really doesn't explain much probably not.

That's probably part of the problem of why most viewers weren't interested, you can't get away with these kind of mysterious high concept shows anymore, especially post Lost, hence why these types of shows keep failing or don't last too long.

On 5/29/2018 at 5:28 AM, mertensia said:

Brothers, oh that makes so much sense. I kept thinking that was Morgan too.

On 5/30/2018 at 3:48 AM, icemiser69 said:

The sheriff doesn't know when Emma died.  He has no clue.  He only knows that she disappeared and was found dead, so her level of decomposition when found means nothing.

Of course an autopsy will determine time of death.  There will be an autopsy.  Most likely that autopsy will continue the cover up.

That is an excellent point. But of course, we know, so we know the decomp isn't right. But he could merely have been pointing out that if she had been buried for that long - which is what the cover up story is supposed to be - her body would have looked way worse. I'd been holding out hope...oh well.

On 5/30/2018 at 9:12 AM, dbklmt said:

So Brooke Smith is that new mysterious blonde lady in jail.  I knew I recognized her from elsewhere, primarily Bates Motel.  Maybe we'll find out a little about her before it ends in two episodes, but since this show really doesn't explain much probably not.

I recognize her from Grey's Anatomy.

• Love 2

The sheriff doesn't know when Emma died.  He has no clue.  He only knows that she disappeared and was found dead, so her level of decomposition when found means nothing.

Even if she wasn't dead for 10 days, it would be suspicious she was missing for 10 days and then tried to sneak into the camp only to be shot and buried. 

Paul is a bit of an idiot. He asks somebody to find his wife. That somebody ends up dead and he has been framed for it. Then, his wife suddenly appears and have him do a fake video. And he isn't a little bit suspicious? I was expecting her to push him into the water at the dock especially after he noted that nobody was noticing anything. His wife would totally kill him for her cause. 

I loved when the blond guy went all Quinn from Jaws on the blackboard "You all know who I am" "Who is this guy?"

• Love 4